Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:04:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IGNIS AIRDROP...  (Read 2758 times)
makuhpal

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:39:59 PM

Worthless drop from worthless coin,exchanges are getting fucked up by this drop not a good investment.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:48:22 PM

I think Bittrex will sort it out soon, they tend to leave things a bit to make sure that there are no problems, it was never going to stay up at the $20 levels this long, might go back up long term but at the current price it doesn't really matter when we get them or not as it's not worth dumping at this level unless you need to cash now, holding for a bit makes more sense.
Defender_Of_The_Ancients

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:13:50 PM

I think Bittrex will sort it out soon, they tend to leave things a bit to make sure that there are no problems, it was never going to stay up at the $20 levels this long, might go back up long term but at the current price it doesn't really matter when we get them or not as it's not worth dumping at this level unless you need to cash now, holding for a bit makes more sense.

Sure don't worry. Bittrex is VERY busy with scaling problems right now, be patient. And NXT showed itself as very good project, IGNIS will be good too, I'm sure.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:42:32 PM

Sure don't worry. Bittrex is VERY busy with scaling problems right now, be patient. And NXT showed itself as very good project, IGNIS will be good too, I'm sure.

I was under the impression Bittrex was far and away the #1 exchange worldwide up until a few months ago. Just after the BTC-e fiasco, people started reporting having serious withdrawl issue from Bittrex.

I can't speak for everyone, only myself, but if Bittrex were to steal everyone's funds, as one of the most used exchanges globally right now it would set Bitcoin back by 1 year for sure (at least).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
smartJEV

Activity: 168

HODL

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:36:23 AM

I was under the impression Bittrex was far and away the #1 exchange worldwide up until a few months ago. Just after the BTC-e fiasco, people started reporting having serious withdrawl issue from Bittrex.

I can't speak for everyone, only myself, but if Bittrex were to steal everyone's funds, as one of the most used exchanges globally right now it would set Bitcoin back by 1 year for sure (at least).

Yea, you can see how it was with mtgox. And its a big issue and risk for all cryptoeconomy while top20 exchanges holding most of the assets.
Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:52:54 AM

how long we have to wait for the airdrop?
Yesterday they sad 4 hours... and now jus passed 7...
 Huh
I want to know where IGNIS's airdrops can be collected, and can each exchange get the IGNIS?

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:22:10 AM

Huh
I want to know where IGNIS's airdrops can be collected, and can each exchange get the IGNIS?

Where did you store your NXT on the time of snapshot? That's where you were receive your IGNIS.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:25:46 AM

Huh

Bittrex officially announced that they would support Ignis airdrop.
As for Poloniex, it never made any announcement about it. So it is possible you won't get Ignis if you kept Nxt there.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:42:22 AM

We will wait for news . Because the promised words and promises must be kept . I hope they keep their word . Bittrex is still one of the top exchanges
lukemantova

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:20:54 PM

Exactly, are they kidding us?
sekapai

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

seeking love, friendship and money

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:36:15 PM

Just wait until end of this month..If we still not get..NXT and bittrex is stealing our coin
Nwaghor4u

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:39:26 PM

Will like to have the token. Any date for ICO or exchange??
jashley

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:54:06 AM

Worthless drop from worthless coin,exchanges are getting fucked up by this drop not a good investment.

Yes you're right waste time so much on that airdrop and lost a lot of money!

╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
mr_denz

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:51:19 AM

I hate NXT and IGNIS. makes me poor
ronyfastlife

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 10:19:44 AM

I bought NXT @ 1.72$ when read their news about IGNIS airdrop. that time IGNIS price was around 3.5$. i thought it will be very profitable for us including IGNIS profit. but after 28 dec NXT just crushed and big dumped , this was a very shocking but still was waiting for IGNIS to recover atleast my investment. and now see IGNIS price is less than 1$.. so, i think even after getting IGNIS it won't recover our losses. So, final word is NXT investment is shit and this is the biggest mistake ever in my crypto life .
standards

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:54:40 AM

I bought NXT @ 1.72$ when read their news about IGNIS airdrop. that time IGNIS price was around 3.5$. i thought it will be very profitable for us including IGNIS profit. but after 28 dec NXT just crushed and big dumped , this was a very shocking but still was waiting for IGNIS to recover atleast my investment. and now see IGNIS price is less than 1$.. so, i think even after getting IGNIS it won't recover our losses. So, final word is NXT investment is shit and this is the biggest mistake ever in my crypto life .

You suffer loss if you sell all your Nxt and Ignis now.
But if you hold it, it is very possible you will be happy with your decision.
BTW, Ignis isn't listed on some decent exchange yet.
jashley

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:57:22 PM

Exactly, are they kidding us?

Yes I think because for me it's easy to give a statement for who are waiting for our IGNIS, but as of now I don't know if we are waiting for nothing.

mcetin35

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:01:00 AM

Guys... we need patient over here.. the new time is declared from a lot of people on twitter and some other places as mid of Jan.
Of course when we arrive to middle of the month and still no ignis.. I do not know what to say then. Cry
If Jelurida had not declared any date for the airdrop, we would feel far different than we feel now(hate probably Grin ).
I also lost a lot after the snapshot but hodl would recover it after the airdrop of ignis(hopefully!)
standards

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

Guys, all we need to do right now is waiting.
Nxt/Ignis/Ardor has been under development for a long time.
We haven't seen the great stuff yet.
It would be foolish to dump your coins at this point.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:01:46 PM

guys I also care about the problem when Ignis will be available for trading on the stock exchanges, but only with the purpose of keeping an eye on the price, since I kept NXT in my wallet and Ignis was already enrolled. I'm not going to sell it. because I believe in a promising project of the NXT / Ardor/ Ignis !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: