Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 08:52:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone please send me $10 bitcoins to this address?  (Read 2509 times)
burgerdistraction (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2013, 11:58:30 PM

That's the problem though, i faced my fears my whole entire life and i always failed. I tried but it just never goes away. It's like i'm born with it or something. I guess i just have bad luck.
x^2

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

y=x^2 is a parabola

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 02:06:34 AM

I understand that this post may seem unbelievable, but i am in a situation in which i really need $10. I don't go on the bitcoin forums as much because i'd much rather go on Reddit's bitcoin page instead. But since this is the official bitcoin forums, i just thought i would ask you guys to help me because i really need the medicine i need.

I don't know how to make you guys believe me. Sorry for begging, but i just really need help guys.

you need medicine for Social Anixiety? let me tell you something bro, i have social anxiety and the best thing that ever happened to me was when i quit smoking weed and taking my prescribed xanax. it was a bitch for a few months, i had a few panic attacks and blood pressure spiking randomly to the point my whole body went numb and my veins looked like huge tubes inside of my hands, but after a while i gradually coached my self into being able to leave the house without a panic attack. since i faced my fears, its inspired my mother and grandmother who both have issues with depression and GAD to both quit their anxiety medications and they are happier now then i've ever seen them. you should consider facing your fears man, i did and i'm so much happier now.

Is it safe to just go cold turkey?  O.o

A parabola (plural parabolas or parabolae, adjective parabolic, from Greek: παραβoλή) is a two-dimensional, mirror-symmetrical curve.  y = x2
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2013, 04:33:33 PM

That's the problem though, i faced my fears my whole entire life and i always failed. I tried but it just never goes away. It's like i'm born with it or something. I guess i just have bad luck.

Here's a chance to change your luck: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=267721.msg2865362#msg2865362
hooonza77

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 04:51:39 PM

No, I don't want to send you my bitcoins!
yadetara

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 05:23:28 PM

Ok, see the quoted post below. You are going to have to provide proof before we just start doling out the Coins.

This is bitcoin: Don't believe it until you see 6 confirmations!

great. Thanks:)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: