Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:06:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Tokensale] all.me - The social network of blockchain era🔥🔥🔥  (Read 5390 times)
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:43:54 PM

your platform simply needs to be successful, because I participate in your company Bounty))) My work should not go in vain, of course, this is a very inspiring trust of your team and that you plan to implement such large exchanges, also a huge plus
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrPix

Activity: 308
Merit: 29

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:39:50 PM

Hello, admin.

Can you prove that 25 millions have been really raised?
Think this info will be useful for all investors as well as bounty competitors. Thanks.

why is my question being ignored?
ROMANALADIN

Merit: 15

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:07:24 PM

Subscribe to all.me channels on social networks and follow up on event announcements, helpful tips for users and fresh news about the all.me project!

Instagram (en): https://www.instagram.com/all.me_official/
Instagram (en): https://www.instagram.com/allabout.me_official/
Allabout.me (en): https://m.allabout.me/id205575
Allabout.me (en): https://m.allabout.me/allme
Facebook (en): https://www.facebook.com/8allaboutme/
Twitter (en): https://twitter.com/Allaboutmeinfo
Chat Telegram (en): https://t.me/allme_en
Chat Telegram (en): https://t.me/allme_en
Medium (en): https://medium.com/allaboutme
AllMeBountyTeam

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:22:03 AM

A great sale of tokens begins, all who send ETH 0x60a3aDBe011eb2e86d7b9f4fcB4B4830cbbcD384 will receive coins twice!

All who send coins 0x60a3aDBe011eb2e86d7b9f4fcB4B4830cbbcD384 here, the money is automatically credited in double size

What it is? Its fake?

No, you see what the author wrote himself

Good evening. Asked to write - Bounty accounts were hacked. Be careful and do not send anything to these addresses. We are trying to restore access.

Thank You for help!
AllMeBountyTeam

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:32:59 AM

Hello, admin.

Think this info will be useful for all investors as well as bounty competitors. Thanks.

why is my question being ignored?

Hello! Sorry for keeping silence - my account was hack (

I answer your question - we are quite confident that we will collect this amount.
AllMeBountyTeam

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:34:30 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 01:44:05 PM by AllMeBountyTeam

With representatives of Digital Rating Agency at the Congress BlockchainRF-2018 in Moscow!
Rating agency providing the valuation of digital assets DigRate assigned the highest A1 rate to the Allabout.me project. It means the high probability of a significant token price increase, considerable scaling and development opportunities. At the moment only two ICO projects were able to get such a high rating!
You can look through the full report, which reveals the advantages and disadvantages of the project, by the link: https://digrate.com/uploads/ico_report/allaboutme_eng_XpXFJgv.pdf

https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/3/31/9253a2a0b0b23e5928f85fab3cc32648-full.jpg
AllMeBountyTeam

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:48:28 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 01:54:03 PM by AllMeBountyTeam

LISTING ON EXCHANGES AND PLANNED CHANGES TO TOKEN SALES TERMS
All.me informs hereby about further steps on the development of ALL.ME Tokens (“ME Tokens”):
    (1) Allabout.me Tokens Ltd shall apply for Me Tokens’ listing on crypto-exchanges.
    (2) After ME Tokens listed and traded on the exchange(s), sale price for ME Tokens during further ICO (crowdsales) shall depend on the relevant market price.
Currently, we are working on updating the key documentation: White Paper, Token Sale Terms (Agreement) and others. We will inform you additionally about the changes. Please, follow the news!
We are grateful for your support and interest in all.me social media project.

With kind regards,
All.me Team

https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/3/31/cb8adc8066c8beadc5b8b218df2147f6-full.jpg
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:11:02 AM

It is well balanced update regarding further updates in whitepaper, terms and conditions for main round of crowdfunding. At the moment notable thing is threshold of minimum necessary amount which is called soft cap has been achieved. Having secured more than $25 million already is good to have mountain of resources to build and develop the way you want.
Qtrez

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:27:19 AM

It is well balanced update regarding further updates in whitepaper, terms and conditions for main round of crowdfunding. At the moment notable thing is threshold of minimum necessary amount which is called soft cap has been achieved. Having secured more than $25 million already is good to have mountain of resources to build and develop the way you want.
of course they have considered carefully and got a mutual agreement, i'm so glad to hear the decision
perhaps many people are optimistic about it because the planning of this project is ripe and there is always a positive development
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:42:51 AM

This is first time I had occasion to read such report like Digital Rating Agency to issue A1 rating for All.me. The criteria and process of verification, risks and potentials, resources of funds and abilities of team and whitepaper everything was used to evaluate the rating. This is fair enough and trusted procedure and obviously opportunity to learn about such agency that issues such ratings.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:45:14 AM

Hello, admin.

Shouldn't there be an address available where it is publicly verifiable that so much money has been raised? It seems odd though as many projects fail to raise large amounts of money recently.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
ROMANALADIN

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:14:00 PM

Hi there is still a chance to get ALL.ME tokens with a 3% discount! One day left with a 3% discount! Pre-sale 4 3/26/18 - 4/1/18 Raised $ 8,606,748
Sum total: $ 25,050,034
ROMANALADIN

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:17:45 PM

In the near future, according to the project's road map, all.me is expected to launch its own trading platform "Showcase", which will be inside the resource and will allow buying and selling goods in the social network. Along with the basic business model, "Showcase" will provide users with the opportunity to use the ALL.ME token for numerical calculations, not only by the online store scheme - the user, but also between the users themselves, which, of course, will have a positive impact on liquidity and popularity the project of tokens!
xottabikrus

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:50:01 PM

How is the team doing? When will the software be developed?
AllMeBountyTeam

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:40:21 PM

Hello, admin.

Shouldn't there be an address available where it is publicly verifiable that so much money has been raised? It seems odd though as many projects fail to raise large amounts of money recently.

Our 25 millions really raised.

[Пepecлaнo oт Allabout.me]
Allabout.me team informs you that due to safety reasons all project’s cryptoassets are transferred and stored off-line in a Deep Cold Storage

Dear friends and colleagues! We inform you that Allabout.me ensure the highest level of security for all assets gained during pre-sales. In order to prevent unauthorized access to such assets we use “Deep Cold Storage” in a safety deposit box in a secure vault-like site in Switzerland, where they are duly guarded and protected. At the present time, no single member of Allabout.me Team has an access to the above assets, including relevant private keys.
We are grateful for your interest in our project!
Yours faithfully,
Allabout.me Team
AllMeBountyTeam

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:03:44 PM

How is the team doing? When will the software be developed?

The team is working on improving existing app. Follow the news!
AllMeBountyTeam

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:05:40 PM

Answers to frequently asked questions:
What is KYC (Know Your Customer)?
KYC is a customer identification policy - a term, introduced for financial companies, working with the money of individuals. It means that they must identify and verify the identity of the counterparty before conducting a financial transaction. At the moment, there is no use for our project to introduce KYC, however, if there is a need in accordance with a law, we will implement such identification.

What is listing?
Listing is a procedure that provides tokens to be traded on a stock exchange. Large exchanges, taking care of their reputation, impose serious requirements on the projects before listing their token.

How to determine the price of tokens after listing?
After listing and the start of ME tokens sale on exchange(s), its price during the further ICO (crowdsale) will depend on relevant market price, which, in turn, depends on supply and demand as well as the news background (successful projects of the company, cases, etc)

We will continue to publish answers to your question at weekends - leave messages to our email support@allabout.me. The most popular questions will be published next weekends. Have a good day!

https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/3/31/9ef959d422d81f2734c05f849d1af7f5-full.jpg
AllMeBountyTeam

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:19:32 AM

Good day, dear participants of our Bounty!
Very soon there will be an update of your friends and followers. Please check your quantities. I warn you, the friends and followers will be enter with an accuracy of 1 person. For example, if you have 4999 friends, then you will get 4999.

https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/4/1/09126a31922ac5ef844fcb2155a4d5b6-full.jpg
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:25:09 AM

Why there is gap period of approximated two weeks between these rounds and public crowdfunding round. As of now more than $30 millions have been collected and still last couple of hours to go till meeting finish time line. Wasn't more good to keep the momentum and pace which was generated to be continued by starting initial coin offering immediately at closing of this phase ?
AllMeBountyTeam

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:13:40 PM

Why there is gap period of approximated two weeks between these rounds and public crowdfunding round. As of now more than $30 millions have been collected and still last couple of hours to go till meeting finish time line. Wasn't more good to keep the momentum and pace which was generated to be continued by starting initial coin offering immediately at closing of this phase ?

Everything goes strictly on the road map. Don't worry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: