Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:37:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hungry For Hits - Traffic Exchange with Bitcoin payout  (Read 209 times)
Klara79 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:05:01 AM

Hello!

I wanted to tell you about my site, a traffic exchanged named Hungry For Hits. Not only does it give you free traffic to your business opportunities and referral links, it also has an affiliate program where you can get your payout in Bitcoin! There are very few affiliate programs that offer Bitcoin payouts, so this is very successful and popular.

Hungry For Hits is one of the most active, top rated and celebrated traffic exchanges, and every week tons of members are getting paid. There are many ways to earn except the affiliate program; prizes in surf, games, contests and raffles, although the bigger money is in referring others. You will get up to 40% of everything your referrals purchase - and people buy a lot here since it is so active.

If you aren't sure what a traffic exchange is, there is an entire Help page that explains every single feature and has step by step instructions to everything. Come give it a try, even if you aren't interested in participating in the affiliate program. After surfing 100 pages, you will get a nice big signup bonus. You will get a lot of high quality website traffic for free, which is an essential need to all business owners and anyone who is trying to promote a link of some sorts.

There are also a lot of useful tools which you can use, such as URL rotators, advanced link tracking, a page creator where you can make your own promotional pages, and much more. All of this is entirely free, there is no cost involved in signing up, getting traffic, using the tools or participating in the affiliate program.

Hope to see you on the inside! Join here:
http://hungryforhits.com

Kindest regards,
Klara Schmidtz
Owner and admin of Hungry For Hits

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klara79 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:45:57 AM

Hi,

Thank you all for your interest in this program!

For those of you who decide to join Hungry For Hits from this forum, I have a special promo code which gives you an extra 100 advertising credits, 500 banner ad impressions and 500 text ad impressions:
BitcoinForum

Hungry For Hits

When you have signed up and verified your email address, go to the Promo Codes page under the Rewards tab and enter the code. Then surf just 1 page to get the prize. Also, there is a welcome bonus of $1, 1000 advertising credits, 1000 banner ad impressions and 1000 text ad impressions for surfing 100 pages.

You can use the credits to advertise your blogs, Bitcoin links, perhaps you have your own business to advertise, or affiliate marketing links from other programs. They will be seen by real people, who are also viewing ads to get traffic to their own sites.

If you need any help on how to get started or more information about what a traffic exchange is, please check the Help page.

Welcome!

Kindest regards,
Klara Schmidtz
Owner and admin of Hungry For Hits
cashfairy

Activity: 430
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:53:57 PM

thanks for sharing! joined the site Roll Eyes
in my point of view its even better method than google ads
in google campain i can setup up my link,