Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:55:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to convert ETH into BTC?  (Read 359 times)
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:44:40 PM

The easiest way would be to use shapeshift, but the fees are a little too high right at these times. The practical way is to trade in any exchange, you could possibly convert your eth to btc with just the transaction fees as deductions.
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:49:08 AM

If can be converted through any online crypto exchange and there are many exchanges are available to convert it. You can do your conversion at Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance,Cryptipia as per your wish.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:47:56 AM

hellow bitcointalk.
i have some ETH into myetherwallet and i want to convert them into btc.so how can indo that?
And how many transaction fees need for that?

I do always trade my ethereum to bitcoin in liqui.io and for me it is quite safe making tradings there plus they provide a very fast service its just that I find the fees high since it usually ranges from $10-20 per transactions considering I only transfer small amount of ethereum.

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:24:23 AM

Check out Ethereum exchanges. I would suggest you Binance. It works without issues and they have an awesome mobile app so you can trade directly from your mobile phone!

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
rasho321

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:26:03 AM

Btc transaction fees are high right now, you can send eth to the exchange and take btc, but you will pay 0.001 fee, that's high!
If you want to exchange instantly then use changelly or shapeshift
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:28:32 AM

You can go to any exchanger like binance and etherdelta but keep in mind that all exchanger has a different exchange rate this one can much more higher or sometimes it can be lower to you must find the right one for you to get the best rate

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:33:13 AM

hellow [Suspicious link removed] how can indo that?
First open an account in exchanges bittrex,poloniex,or binance which i am using because of the lower transaction fees compare to others,send your eth to the exchange's eth wallet address and trade it in BTC.
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:36:53 AM

There's so many Exchanging site like Binance, Poloniex Bittrex, ETC. The transaction Fee is low.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:48:32 PM

In a big market like Bittrex there must be an Eth exchange with Btc then selling your ETH as a substitute for BTC in that market.
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 01:52:56 PM

U mean exchange right, you can use bittrex, poloniex, hitbtc, and more. so its really simple and easy. for more help check google. Smiley

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:56:00 PM

hellow bitcointalk.
i have some ETH into myetherwallet and i want to convert them into btc.so how can indo that?
That is a very simple question. You should learn the cryptocurrencies first, much more information you can get. You should know that an exchange is a way to convert to various digital coins that exist today. It's very easy to do and I'm sure you can learn it fast too. So the conclusion is Try to read it first before you ask, because I think if you are looking for information personally then it will be much better than you ask, because it will all affect the process of understanding that you will get.
Xfactor06

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:20:31 PM

One thing is by using shapeshift, there's so many options there, from eth to btc, to ltc to eth and so on. For the fees, it's relative about the coin you are exchanging.
onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:35:38 PM

hellow bitcointalk.
in the world of kryptocurrency, the exchange of coins is done in markets.
so if you want to pronounce some ETH with BTC, you can do it in various markets, including bittrex ,, binnance ,, cryptopia and many more. but i suggest try in kryptopia ajah market. low fee
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:01:14 PM

He can choose any trading site and sell it for btc in that site. That's it enough to get the work done. Take the ethereum address from the trading site you have signed up and use that to transfer the ethereum from the MEW to trading site wallet.
It takes sometime to confirm the transaction to added in the trading site wallet. Then you can open the trade for the concern coin you want.
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:05:21 PM

hellow bitcointalk.
All you have to do is to trade it in Trading platform like bittrex.com, poloniex.com, binance or any cryptocurrency trading. Every platform have its own transaction fee, and you may check their HELP Icon or FAQ for transaction fee.

mariored89

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:08:44 PM

i suggest you bittrex rather than bitfinex because some users fund some problems with withdraw. keep in mind also that if you are an  unverified user, bittrex limits you the withdraw up to 2 BTC
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:17:49 PM

I am sure that by now you must have come to know about the different exchanges where you can change eth for btc. Just a piece of advice here, activate 2FA on all the exchanges that you use.

jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:21:19 PM

You can create a account on crypto currency trading site www.bittrex.com. Here you can easily convert your ETH to BTC. Just send your Etherum to bittrex ETH wallet address and sell your ETH there. A nominal transaction fee will be deducted.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:54:15 AM

Its so simple if you are registered with any crypto currency exchange you can directly transfer your ethereum from etherdelta to any exchange and then you can sell your ethereum for btc on that exchange and the charges to transfer ethereum is very nominal might be they can charge 0.001 ethereum per transaction.

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:58:47 AM

Firstly you need to create a new wallet that will support Bitcoin, if you don't want to download the blockchain consider something like Jaxx, You can use something extremely simple like shapeshift which is built into Jaxx and do the exchange there and then. Otherwise you will need to transfer ETH to an exchange and do the conversion there instead.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: