Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:24:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is dropping! what to expect?!  (Read 1369 times)
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:25:56 AM

I just think bitcoin when I'm down to the investors I'm just focusing on because I'm going down the price so little is investing in bitcoin and when the price rises it's much more investing here and stopping bitcoin purchases I think the bitcoin price will not go down for no reason, so do not trust the word just because the bitcoin is legit and tested.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:40:10 AM

Nothing new about bitcoin drop i think you should take advantage on that because this is the right time to buy some bitcoin because we all know bitcoin will be rise again and expect that many investors are willing to take a risk because in return they can get a high profit so better to make a move and make a good decision if you want to get benefit on it.
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:48:51 AM

This is normal, prices of the bitcoins will not stable forever sometimes it is high and sometimes it is low. Don't be afraid there is no reason that bitcoins will dropping forever.
QUANTOR (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:18:00 PM

The correction to a level of 9000 USDT is very good test to the market. As it didnt cause a blow up it means 20000 USDT wasn't a peak in long term.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:21:42 PM

If you already have bitcoin then buy it again to increase your bitcoin amount, because bitcoin will increase again.
kajing

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:32:29 AM

dont worry it will rise up again. Wink
steevo384

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:39:08 AM

Nothing is to be afraiding on because i when it is time it wil rise and it wil be more of benefits.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:50:36 AM

Bitcoin is dropping! It doesn't matter. I think it's a very common matter for Bitcoin. Bitcoin will not be going to $12000 down. Bitcoin will come back soon. It will pump so high. Bitcoin will reach $25000 soon.

Strongly agreed with you,Bitcoin is dropping, it does not matter. bitcoin will come back soon. Don't panic , just wait few month, Bitcoin will come back it's own value. I am very hopeful about it.
Well expect the unexpected bitcoin may rise up high after a huge dump because many investors will surely invest on it and maybe bitcoin market will be out of supply and it will rise again in a verry short period of time  that is why we maybe now expect the huge rise bitcoin is really amazing.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
indog

Activity: 208

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:04:46 AM

this is a challenge for bitcoin holders to understand how the rules in the bitcoin world, not only see the price rise alone, but learn also about the price that will drop suddenly as it is today, which is certainly a very ordinary and natural thing happened.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
freightjoe

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:27:29 AM

this is a challenge for bitcoin holders to understand how the rules in the bitcoin world, not only see the price rise alone, but learn also about the price that will drop suddenly as it is today, which is certainly a very ordinary and natural thing happened.

there is nothing "normal" and "ordinary" about the BTC price developments. It is only bitcoin "investors" who are afraid to lose their money who keeps telling themselves that in order to sleep at night.
angrygroceries

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:55:28 AM

Bitcoin is dropping! what to expect?!

https://www.bloomberg.com/…/bitcoin-drops-as-south-korea-sa…

I found this very interesting article on the web, check it out and let me know what you think Smiley
This is a big time for Bitcoin to improve it gonna be a next big thing of the world in this century or not .But i think we- the Bitcoin community - have to sweep all those trashs who are using Bitcoin for their bad things against this world first if we want to increase Bitcoin more in the future.

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:57:51 AM

Expect what some traders exit to usd and after one day price make 2x and this traders out from market

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:26:28 PM

what I do in this situation is to continue to buy bitcoin and I will save bitcoin for the next two years, to get a bigger profit.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:36:36 PM

Expect panic sellers because the is the nature of the most of the investors and traders that are majority newbies that they often sell at this moment because they think that this negative happening in cryptocurrencies will not become positive again so they just sell and try to forget that they sold at low price and regret it once the price is going up again.
JennetCK

Activity: 305

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:58:25 PM

If you have bitcoin in your wallet, you should hold. Don't panic yet. It is only natural for the price to drop down. This crackdown with other countries affected the price of bitcoin but it will soar up again. We still have many time to wait for it to increase again.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:11:15 PM

I think the situation right now is normal. It is not really a surprised. Many people expected that this situation will happen. It is the time people should think fast to buy coin. It is include a normal range to drop. So, It doesn't matter. It will improving next year.
I agree with you sir, this downfall is very normal because cryptocurrencies's volatility. It goes up and goes down at any moment. This downfall is just a part of this business and this is the time for us to think fast and buy bitcoins. This downfall will recover before this year ends. Its imposible that bitcoin will not recover and die.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:33:30 PM

Bitcoin is dropping! what to expect?!

https://www.bloomberg.com/…/bitcoin-drops-as-south-korea-sa…

I found this very interesting article on the web, check it out and let me know what you think Smiley

Bitcoin is droping and would still drop but while it drops many people will invest and buy bitcoin. Because the lower the price of bitcoin the higher will be the revenue of the coin when price rise back. Keep on monitoring the price of bitcoin in order not to get delayed on the forks of bitcoin.
It is quite true that almost everyday bitcoin value is dropping which in turn affects all the crypto coins. The crypto market is really down and I have read that this is normal during this period of the year. I guess there is upside and downside of everything, even in bitcoin. But looking at the history of bitcoin, it will rise and the world of trading will be alive again and we will all profit from what we have invested.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:44:57 PM

it is dropping but what do we expect if we are into cryptocurrency?  it is not always going to be good sometimes we experience the dip of coins too. this is the nature of cryprocurrency , its volatility . when it drops down it will bounce back again sooner. so why worry if you are thinking about long term investment forget the dip now. you know that it will soon rise again right?  those who are in panicked are those new in crypto world.
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:56:32 PM

You can not expect anything because this is a normal occurrence. This is badly needed or the graphics may look parabolic and that is not good. Buy it if you want to be sold and held. That will make you will be fine. Cool
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:06:25 AM

You can not expect anything because this is a normal occurrence. This is badly needed or the graphics may look parabolic and that is not good. Buy it if you want to be sold and held. That will make you will be fine. Cool
I think we can really expect a panic selling from those who really don't have a lot of experience from the field and the next of it is really dumping of the price because panic selling can really affect the movement of the current price in the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: