Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2018, 12:21:42 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 128
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you interested in cryptocurrency?  (Read 8338 times)
EasyGoing

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:05:23 PM

I'm kinda of new here, maybe this is the greatest bitcoin / altcoin forum, and the oldest one. I wonder what makes you interested with blockchain? many people seems just wanting money, and only a few people interested in the technology.

How about you?

Make a difference with your Ether.
Donate Ether for the greater good.
SPRING.WETRUST.IO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kanmo

Activity: 268

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:09:09 PM

The technology is cool and lovely but you said it all that many people want more rather than technology. Am into cryptocurrency because of money but I also appreciate the technology because it is the avenue to make money.

matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:14:32 PM

Ofcourse,i wouldnt be saying im not into money,all of us joined cryptoworld to get what we want which is a lot of money,privacy is another thing cryptocurrencies are meant to use to make our transactions anonymous and decentralization which oppose the fiats or banks!

Psynthax

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:23:20 PM

I'm kinda of new here, maybe this is the greatest bitcoin / altcoin forum, and the oldest one. I wonder what makes you interested with blockchain? many people seems just wanting money, and only a few people interested in the technology.

How about you?
I can send my fund to the people around the world and the best thing about the decentralized economic system and will not be disrupted the centralized system that controlled by the government. This is about our freedom and cryptocurrency was giving it for us. The tech has a lot of important roles too.

SyamSoedin

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:26:25 PM

Because it easy to get money here, it will become future money I think so it will very profitable to invest cryptocurrency for our future

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
EasyGoing

Activity: 199

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:31:39 PM

By the way, I'm also interested in the money. Cant deny that we need money to keep alive, but I thik if we can understand a bit more about the technology, we can find out a great things that more beautiful than just money.

iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:33:09 PM

I am interested in the technology, but money are very important, too. I am interested in other innovative technologies as well, but can not make money there, so they are just as hobbys for now.
People who are here for investing are far more interested in money and this is fully understandable. Do not forget that without investors money developing and upgrading will be a lot harder and the process will be a lot slower.

rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:34:48 PM

We can take our freedom back by using crypto, decide for ourselves what to do without 3rd parties trying to control us.
criptopata

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:35:25 PM

technology = money
Ging

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:35:59 PM

Why am i interested in cryptocurrency? sertenly for one reason is to make money and cope with this innovative technology which i aim to invest in and make some good money.

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
cryptoquality

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:42:39 PM

The technology is cool and lovely but you said it all that many people want more rather than technology. Am into cryptocurrency because of money but I also appreciate the technology because it is the avenue to make money.

For me it is more than the technology. I am interested in crypto currency market because it gives me opportunity to be free from boring daily job and depressing offices. I trade / invest wherever I want and whenever I want.
Dart18

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:43:53 PM

Dont even know it when I started even this forum. But I do online jobs like megatypers for captcha solving.
Bitcoin made a lot of sound in the internet including google advertisements which pops out on browsers.
I think that is how I really got hooked to it.
I love popular ones and it is like all cryptos made it to being one because of stories of getting rich.

▄▄████████▄▄             ▄▄████████▄▄             ▄▄████████▄▄      ██ ██ ██           ██ ██ 
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄         ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄         ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄      ██  █ ██        ██ ██   
  ███▀          ▀███       ███▀          ▀███▌      ███▀          ▀███▌    ██ ██ ██     ██ ██     
 ███                      ███              ███     ███              ███      ██ █  ██ ██ ██       
▐██▌                     ▐██▌                     ▐██▌              ▐██▌        █  ██ ██ ██       
███        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███                      ███                ███          ██  ██         
███        ███████████   ███                      ███                ███        ██ ██ ██ ██       
▐██▌              ███▌   ▐██▌               ██▌   ▐██▌              ▐██▌      ██ ██  ██ ██ ██     
 ███▄           ▄████     ███▄            ▄███     ███▄            ▄███      ██ ██     ██ ██ ██   
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀       ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀       ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀     ██ ██        ██ ██ ██   
    ▀▀██████████▀▀           ▀▀███████████▀           ▀▀███████████▀      ██ ██           ██ ██ ██

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
RISE ABOVE!
WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

JOIN OUR ICO!

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
        ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     █████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[/
macchiato

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:46:13 PM

I want to earn money. This is my main reason. I've got so many plans in my life and I think being involved in the cryptoworld will help me achieve it. If ever I make it happen, then I will be so grateful. Digital coins have greatly affected my life and gave me hope. I am jobless (still studying) but I know that I can make money out of this stuff and I am really enjoying it.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
ORiN

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:47:33 PM

We want freedom! Control over transactions of fiat money is carried out by banks and tax authorities.The cryptocurrency payment system on the contrary is decentralized and it provided users. The transfer of cryptocurrency is irreversible no one can cancel, block, challenge or force a transaction!
chaoscoinz

Activity: 570

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:50:35 PM

How about you?
I think the technology is quite innovative given the times we're in. The thing about the Blockchain that stands out the most is, it is a dencentralized publicly distrubted ledger. We live in a time of digitalization, whereas the the more advanced we become technologically,  the more transparent our lives become as well. Technology, it is truly a double-edged sword, like the sword of dommociles.
   The Blockchain makes ledgers open and visible,  that means, every transaction is public to a certain degree. The creator of Bitcoin was truly ahead of his time. The Blockchain is groundbreaking, yet utterly simple. It's amazing nobody's thought of implementing something along the likes of it sooner.
It is become a staple of adoption,  for even the biggest conglomerates have their eye on the tech.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄█████████       ▐█▄▄
       ▄██████▀▀            ▐█████▄
      ▄████▀                 ▐██▛▜███▄ 
   ▄█████▄                  ▐██▌  ▀███▄ 
   ▄███▀█████▄              ▗▟██▌    ▜███▖
 ███▀    ▀█████▄▄        ▄████▀▘     ▝███▖
 ███▀        ▀▀█████▄▄ ▄▄███▀▀         ▝███
▐███             ▀▀███████▀             ▐██▌
███                 ▀███▀                ███
███                  ███                 ███
▐███              ▄██████▄▄             ▐██▌
███▄          ▄████▀  ▀▀███▄▄         ▗███
  ███▙      ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄▄    ▄███▘
  ▀███▄    ███▀              ▀▀████▄████▘
    ▀████▄  ███                  ▀█████▀
     ▀████████                ▄▄████▀
        ▀▀█████           ▄▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀██      █████████▛▀
                     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
Vena Network

an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
WhitePaper            ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾   Luoshu Agreement   ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾              Announce  

onpages

Activity: 244

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:51:44 PM

How about you?
any answers submitted by all members in this forum I think they have the main goal of getting more profit.
but I really love the world of crypto with this great technology.
I like innovation and this is in the world of crypto.
we must support for the development of this world of cryptocurrency.
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:53:34 PM

In fact, last year, the BBS was mainly about technology, just because many people have made a lot of money in cryptocurrency this year, so this BBS is also a lot of speculators.

coinmgnet

Activity: 126

Gilgamesh  -  Blockchain - &#820

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:56:10 PM

How about you?

I think mainly due to it's revenue potential. But also for the future of our world, which will be dramatically speeded up by the use of Crypto in our day by day life.

babykika2027

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:57:45 PM

of course money-making technology, we are initially interested because it can make money, over time we will understand the technology itself and mengutinya until it develops, and certainly will be more money, I love money and this technology Grin

DAEX ◄► RELIABLE CLEARING ECOSYSTEM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ANNWHITEPAPERBOUNTY 

royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:00:34 PM

How about you?
I can send my fund to the people around the world and the best thing about the decentralized economic system and will not be disrupted the centralized system that controlled by the government. This is about our freedom and cryptocurrency was giving it for us. The tech has a lot of important roles too.

I am interested in it because it can give me the capacity to earn extra. For now, I have a full-time job, and I see my activities in the crypto market as a means to earn extra for my other expenses. It is not a difficult and time consuming job to do, which is great for me because my full-time job is already energy consuming. Also, I get to learn about the current trends in the market which is useful to any person.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 128
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.