Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:46:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: antikonti - Scam with proof.  (Read 700 times)
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:59:03 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 10:35:27 PM by jenia1

fuck antikonti, fuck you and fuck jenia Smiley
all of you are scammers at least this retard is already proven one and tagged.
the community is waiting jenia and you to be tagged and we can sleep well.
h

so tag him as well Donos. will be interesting to see how you tag your Alt account hahaha.
so far you and you other alt Layla are his only positive feedbacks. and you his only positive feedback Cheesy
scammer.

P.S

you are saying that antikonti is a proven scammer. so why did you tag me as if I also am? seems you have no proof , you just said it yourself haha

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Danos

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 11:11:14 AM

h

so tag him as well Donos. will be interesting to see how you tag your Alt account hahaha.
so far you and you other alt Layla are his only positive feedbacks. and you his only positive feedback Cheesy
scammer.

P.S

you are saying that antikonti is a proven scammer. so why did you tag me as if I also am? seems you have no proof , you just said it yourself haha
because you are scammer just like antikonti you idiot.
funny how you trying to connect my name with every single scammer on this forum, but sadly you are stupid enough to understand i cannot scam Cheesy:D:D
Why i can't scam ? Because i don't even trade moron.

jenia1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:13:11 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 10:18:18 PM by jenia1

hey antikonti, mind sharing with us what did you do so that "The Pharmacist" it was somebody else, I don't know who though removes his negative trust from you?
did you beg and cry a lot? I wonder what kind of cheap excuses you used this time. lets me guess it was "no proof, no evidence and you live in a fantasy world"?
scumbag scammer

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

jenia1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:19:04 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 11:34:19 AM by jenia1

h

scammer.

P.S

because you are scammer just like antikonti you idiot.
funny how you trying to connect my name with every single scammer on this forum, but sadly you are stupid enough to understand i cannot scam Cheesy:D:D
Why i can't scam ? Because i don't even trade moron.

proof i am a scammer? or just another blunt lie like 99% of the garbage that you write
you are a scumbag liar. I connect you only with antikonti and no one else. and I am not alone.
you can scam and you have and you still do. take a good look at your trust you ill-bred creature.

P.S Donos,
you can also try answering the question I asked antikonti earlier. no point pretending..

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

embrance (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:00:15 PM

Fuck all those who remove negative trust after all these people have been through hell and lost money to this cunt.
lsdTether

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:31:18 AM

Oh, this guy's (Antikonti) been around the block for long.

https://www.sythe.org/threads/many-reasons-not-to-deal-trade-with-divine-bus369/

^ same guy

Same tactics too; stay smooth and argue (ahem) "rationally" with the admins, screw over everyone else.
Danos

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:53:03 AM

based on simple google research he is pathetic OLD scammer.
period.

embrance (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:12:21 PM

I guess we should all become scammers.
So many reports,plus proof and after so much time nothing ,no bans,no post restriction etc.
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 05:34:32 PM

period.

You started to talk about yourself at the 3rd person ?
Wow.
Danos

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:49:55 PM

period.

You started to talk about yourself at the 3rd person ?
Wow.
i start to talk about ur mother in 4rd person,3rd dimension,second floor,1st cum

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: