Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:35:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Future of Privacy] Ethereum Meta - Foundation of Anonymous e-Marketplace  (Read 24682 times)
redlay

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:50:52 PM

I think that this project needs to be invested, the sooner the better. This is a new currency, which will soon eclipse the etherium. The security problem in fact has long raised questions in this crypto currency
Why are you so sure that the purchase can not be postponed?
It's very simple: now the "etherium meta" costs 0.22 dollars per coin. Imagine that if it grows permissible to the price of the air - it will be a rise of more than 50 times!
I understand this mathematics perfectly, but where did you get that currency really will be so expensive? While its takeoff will be rapid?
kainus78

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:52:01 PM

I think that this project needs to be invested, the sooner the better. This is a new currency, which will soon eclipse the etherium. The security problem in fact has long raised questions in this crypto currency
Why are you so sure that the purchase can not be postponed?
It's very simple: now the "etherium meta" costs 0.22 dollars per coin. Imagine that if it grows permissible to the price of the air - it will be a rise of more than 50 times!
This guy knows how to create an intrigue. But where did you get this currency to grow? Moreover, to the price of Ether, which has been on the market for a long time
The ether as a crypto currency is morally obsolete. Now the society requires a new currency, which can ensure their anonymity and security, but it will be just as easy to use
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:53:08 PM

I think this currency has no future, as well as many other platforms that are trying to reinvent the bicycle in the form of the most popular crypto currency
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:54:25 PM

I think this currency has no future, as well as many other platforms that are trying to reinvent the bicycle in the form of the most popular crypto currency
Why do you think so? This crypto currency, unlike many other similar crypto currency, already exists on many exchangers. This information can be found on the project website
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:55:36 PM

Why do you think so? This crypto currency, unlike many other similar crypto currency, already exists on many exchangers. This information can be found on the project website
I agree with you. This is one of the first projects that is already available immediately on the windows of crypto-exchange platforms
kainus78

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:56:47 PM

I agree with you. This is one of the first projects that is already available immediately on the windows of crypto-exchange platforms
I also consider this an excellent indicator. Developers and owners of platforms for the exchange of crypto-currencies are not stupid. They did not simply choose this crypto currency and put it into circulation
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:04:31 PM

I also consider this an excellent indicator. Developers and owners of platforms for the exchange of crypto-currencies are not stupid. They did not simply choose this crypto currency and put it into circulation
There is nothing surprising. The whole problem is that the rest of the developers offer their product as a platform, which is now very much. Each platform has its own crypto currency, which is exchanged only on this platform
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:05:35 PM

There is nothing surprising. The whole problem is that the rest of the developers offer their product as a platform, which is now very much. Each platform has its own crypto currency, which is exchanged only on this platform
you want to say that unlike the rest, "backward" platforms, this development really competently and most accurately transmits all the latest technology?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:01:02 PM

Hey. Although I recently joined the project, I have already noticed the advantages.
This is a very promising project.
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:05:41 PM

Hey. Although I recently joined the project, I have already noticed the advantages.
Hey. I'm glad you're involved now.
I'm sure you won't regret it. Do you have questions?
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:10:19 PM

I'm trying to figure it out on my own.
Now I almost finished reading the information about the project
emontmon

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:14:48 PM

What's your first impression?
What can you tell me about it? Not hesitate.
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:19:39 PM

I like the idea of the project and how the developers were able to implement it.
You might think it's complicated, but it's not really.
emontmon

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:24:08 PM

I like the idea of the project and how the developers were able to implement it.
Do you think that the developers did not face difficulties?
I think they've put a lot of effort into it.
zhaojundong

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:28:53 PM

Exactly. They're professionals, so for them it was easy.
I think so, but I can be wrong.
emontmon

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:34:03 PM

Exactly. They're professionals, so for them it was easy.
I think so, but I can be wrong.
This is not so important. More importantly, the project works without problems.
Therefore, we can participate and not worry about anything.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:38:51 PM

Do you think the developers plan to create other projects in this area?
They'd be great at it.
Kheg

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:43:15 PM

They'd be great at it.
I consider they need to finish this project first. That would make sense.
I think many users will follow them.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:47:54 PM

They'd be great at it.
I'm talking about the fact that they could try to work with two projects at once.
Do you think they could do it?
Kheg

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:52:24 PM

They'd be great at it.
I'm talking about the fact that they could try to work with two projects at once.
Do you think they could do it?
Well, that's a very interesting question.
If we evaluate what they have already achieved, I think that they would have succeeded.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: