Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:15:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY][PRE-ICO] PriorityEx - PROFIT SHARING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE  (Read 1950 times)
lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:13:34 PM

I understand that the ICO started on February 1, but the site does not see the results of the sale of tokens ... can you see the sum of the fees?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PriorityEx

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:50:19 AM

I understand that the ICO started on February 1, but the site does not see the results of the sale of tokens ... can you see the sum of the fees?

Yes, this is seen from the dashboard when you login.

Thanks.
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:12:05 AM

ICO still alive? I must to do KYC for participicate in crowdsale? And how much you raised during pre-ICO and how much during main ICO so far?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:57:04 AM

Hello Dev,
I now can not go to the site of the exchange, updating the password does not help. Can there be problems on the exchange?
NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:29:36 PM

This is one of a very good selection project and here it says it will burn its token so that the total supply of the token is reduced it will greatly affect the price of the tokens, with the total supply that the less will certainly make the token price higher. hopefully this project can be successful with the specified target. and his bounty is in great demand because his participation is limited to 200 people so many are scrambling to follow his project. but I think that do not get a place not to be disappointed because it can be an investor in this project. the project is so promising so I do not hesitate to invest in this project.
Also agree, that it is very important project, cause every crypto currency exchange creation gives real world more chances accept cryptos sooner! but about tokens burning, it will increase price only if soft cap be reached! I'm not hope for this, I beleive in!!!

I see the team and dev in this project has a good idea and strategy for the development and success of the project. I'm sure if this project is no more cooperation project will surely achieve success as expected. Hopefully smoothly for this project.

Project and concept are really good! Step by step implementation is a proof of serious team attitude to the project! It is not a SCAM!!! looking forward for the success!

NickVasilich

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:41:28 PM

ICO still alive? I must to do KYC for participicate in crowdsale? And how much you raised during pre-ICO and how much during main ICO so far?
All info you can find in website page https://priorityex.io/ But first of all need to be registered! about KYC also during registration proceedge.

aalavandan

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:41:36 AM

What is the minimum contribution and what wallet will be the best?
PriorityEx

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:21:54 AM

Hello Dev,
I now can not go to the site of the exchange, updating the password does not help. Can there be problems on the exchange?

Which challenge exactly do you face?
PriorityEx

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:33:30 AM

What is the minimum contribution and what wallet will be the best?

This solely depends on the individual. Myether wallet Is a popular choice.
traveler007

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:14:57 PM

All info you can find in website page https://priorityex.io/ But first of all need to be registered! about KYC also during registration proceedge.

I dont know why, but "submit" button dont working and i cant regestered. Please check this and fix. And answer for my question. please.

traveler007

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:06:57 AM

Where your exhange registered? In Thailand?  Bank of Thailand forbade investing or trading in cryptocurrency, offering cryptocurrency exchanges and creating platforms for cryptocurrency trading for Thailands banks

So what will be with your exhange now? Are you planning to going to other country or... ?

https://www.bangkokpost.com/business/news/1411254/central-bank-bans-banks-from-cryptocurrencies

PriorityEx

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:16:21 AM

Where your exhange registered? In Thailand?  Bank of Thailand forbade investing or trading in cryptocurrency, offering cryptocurrency exchanges and creating platforms for cryptocurrency trading for Thailands banks

So what will be with your exhange now? Are you planning to going to other country or... ?

https://www.bangkokpost.com/business/news/1411254/central-bank-bans-banks-from-cryptocurrencies

1. We are not registered in Thailand we are registered in HK
2. Bank of Thailand forbids “institution” to involve in any activities of Cryptocurrencies but doesn't forbid normal businesses or personal transaction/activities
PriorityEx

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:22:17 AM

The developer, I could not register with you on the site. I fill out all the fields but I can not click on the button to "submit"

Please try again in few minutes.

Thanks.
traveler007

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:47:52 AM

2. Bank of Thailand forbids “institution” to involve in any activities of Cryptocurrencies but doesn't forbid normal businesses or personal transaction/activities

Thank you, Hong Kong is a great place for business and exhange as well (Binance, Kukoin etc- Hong Kong exhanges as well). Your team, offices based in Hong Kong as well I hope?

PriorityEx

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:27:53 AM

Thank you, Hong Kong is a great place for business and exhange as well (Binance, Kukoin etc- Hong Kong exhanges as well). Your team, offices based in Hong Kong as well I hope?

Correct
traveler007

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:08:48 AM

When your exhange will be launched? I mean, working in fully-functionale mode? And what currencies you will be support?

bestpikka

Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:39:44 AM

This is one of a very good selection project and here it says it will burn its token so that the total supply of the token is reduced it will greatly affect the price of the tokens, with the total supply that the less will certainly make the token price higher. hopefully this project can be successful with the specified target. and his bounty is in great demand because his participation is limited to 200 people so many are scrambling to follow his project. but I think that do not get a place not to be disappointed because it can be an investor in this project. the project is so promising so I do not hesitate to invest in this project.
Also agree, that it is very important project, cause every crypto currency exchange creation gives real world more chances accept cryptos sooner! but about tokens burning, it will increase price only if soft cap be reached! I'm not hope for this, I beleive in!!!

I see the team and dev in this project has a good idea and strategy for the development and success of the project. I'm sure if this project is no more cooperation project will surely achieve success as expected. Hopefully smoothly for this project.

Project and concept are really good! Step by step implementation is a proof of serious team attitude to the project! It is not a SCAM!!! looking forward for the success!

It's a great project, the concept appears interesting, the allocation is also great, many of the advantages gained in this project. Hopefully, this project can run smoothly and increased participation of participants who joined in this project and a lot of investors who are interested in this project. success for this project.
PriorityEx

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

When your exhange will be launched? I mean, working in fully-functionale mode? And what currencies you will be support?

Withdrawals begins with the following currencies

THB
RM
INR
SGD
HKD
CNY
PriorityEx

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:52:29 PM

Profit sharing crypto exchange sounds good, but how much profit you will share with token holders? Does it mean trading fees will be higher than other exchanges?
I'll be watching this project, when is official ICO date?

ICO has started already
NickVasilich

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:13:37 PM

Nice project! Clear information support!
But want to ask a question about debit cards and fiat money.
Do you have any plans of creating and releasing Priority debit cards for easy convert PYX (or other cryptos accepted by the exchange) to fiat money?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: