Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many alternative crypto options available for invest  (Read 220 times)
Guppen

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:38:04 AM

If you want to know the currency of the correct answer please search by RLC Grin
IXT and SMN are also good. This is all wonderful.
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:33:35 AM

Today there are 1369 altcoin listed in coinmarketcap.com. At least 80% of them are trash/scam...

In order to pick a good one you should take some time and study the coin before investing any money in it.

It seems to me that in a few years these 80% trash / scram of altcoins will die. The future is for coins with technology. Wink But now every day there are many new ICO. So ,the amount of altcoins will only grow, so only careful analysis will help to select altcoin with great prospects. Cool

chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:59:05 AM

I would only trust the top 20 to get some good results. The rest aren't as trustworthy and are volatile.
You need to look into altcoins before investing, each one has it's own pattern so caution must be taken.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:24:21 PM

I think that most promising alt coin right now is RIPPLE. The future of her seems very promising to me due to real life project assosicated with lots of BANKS, you can easily see the Banks which are interested in RIPPLE. I would not say, it is going to be like x10, no one tells you that. But it may be , perhaps even more. if you examine the Project, you will face low transection fees, and also it is really fast at transection.

Decision is yours, but I were you , I will definetly consider to buy some RIPPLE. 2018-2019 will be her.

Totally agree 100%
Ripple all the way, its one of the best Alts right now.
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:27:56 PM

I would only trust the top 20 to get some good results. The rest aren't as trustworthy and are volatile.
You need to look into altcoins before investing, each one has it's own pattern so caution must be taken.

This is bad strategy,  to look for top 20 lol? There are some other coins that can get you a lot of gains. O am looking at charts all day and I can tell you that some coins that are like in 100s place get pumped like 50%+ it's hard to time market but anything is possible.  For long term I think bitcoin, bitcoin cash,  ethereum,  XMR, iota,  zcash, litecoin,  dash and maybe some other from "top 20"
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:31:26 PM

This is bad strategy,  to look for top 20 lol? There are some other coins that can get you a lot of gains. O am looking at charts all day and I can tell you that some coins that are like in 100s place get pumped like 50%+ it's hard to time market but anything is possible.  For long term I think bitcoin, bitcoin cash,  ethereum,  XMR, iota,  zcash, litecoin,  dash and maybe some other from "top 20"
I think BTC, BCH, ETH and LITECOIN can still be counted on to be one good coin. the coin analysis can be seen from the monthly sales charts of the previous month until now and it could prove if some of the top 20 are the coins

dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:35:35 PM

based on statistics, there are more than a thousand altcoins circulating right now. but based on the airdrop, and bounty campaigns I joined, almost 70% never got to exchanges and circulated properly. Mostly are shitcoins which scammers cease and become useless.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:36:03 PM

Like ton of it, just pick some from coinmarketcap top 100. or if you ask me personally i would recomennded TRX and XRP, ofcourse ETH is an option too. Investing to an ICO is not bad choice at all if you pick the right one

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:40:15 PM

Hello everyone

I’m so impressed with the availability  of alternative currencies .How do someone pick up the right currency .
  Shocked

If you have a lot of money to invest, I would heartily recommend Ethereum because it is a sure profit. However, if you do not have so much money, I would look around for something cheaper but still strong ... Maybe Waves?
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:47:11 PM

Today there are 1369 altcoin listed in coinmarketcap.com. At least 80% of them are trash/scam...

In order to pick a good one you should take some time and study the coin before investing any money in it.

It seems to me that in a few years these 80% trash / scram of altcoins will die. The future is for coins with technology. Wink But now every day there are many new ICO. So ,the amount of altcoins will only grow, so only careful analysis will help to select altcoin with great prospects. Cool

Indeed, the amount of altcoins will grow as long as this enthusiasm bubble keeps inflating. Then, only the good ones will endure. Everyday there is a handful of new so called  "coins". In fact, the vast majority of these are just scams professionally created to to lure the uneducated investor.

I would stay away from all of these new super hype projects and prefer to invest in long standing projects with a clear view for the future and viable tech specs.

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:51:21 PM

Hello everyone

I’m so impressed with the availability  of alternative currencies .How do someone pick up the right currency .
  Shocked

You first need to decide that your investment is long term or short term and then pick you coin according to that,if yiur investment is short then pick a coin with high volatility rate.If the investment is long term then pick coin with stable price,but I think long term investing on cryotocurrency is better option and less risks.
LukaIII

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:02:57 PM

you do alot of reserc, if you are interested, you can look into viberate. ( https://www.viberate.io/ )
sibnia

Activity: 602
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:58:16 PM

Hello everyone
  Shocked
You can talk on this topic for a very long time. The meaning of this is not small. I agree with most of the opinions in this topic that it is not safe, but it is not worth putting a cross on it. I will be brief and give just one piece of advice, start any project with the bounty company. Why? You will have enough time to make the only correct investment decision. To make sure my advice, you could consider a SwissBorg project (CHSB) to participate in a bounty program. The program has just started and the most interesting is yet to come.
The project deserves attention !!!
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:50:15 PM

Hello everyone

Shocked

In my opinion, first, you should have luck to choose the right currencies to invest. Secondly, I think it is better to follow the price situations own your own. And after that, you should make your decisions just on your own.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: