Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:06:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ATTENTION - B3 IS A SCAM!!!  (Read 343 times)
Tszunami98 (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:21:54 AM

SCAM ALLERT

I have just been banned form the discord channel for asking too many questions about my withdrawal!
Now there is no way i can contact the team and get my coins back.
Obivoiusly i got scammed for those coins and more will follow.

BEWARE, THE CHAT IS FILLED WITH PAID SHILLS!!!

DONT BUY ANY OF THESE COINS AND DUMP EVERY COIN YOU HAVE NOW!!!

ALSO, CRYPTOPIA IS DELISTING THEM...THIS SHOULD GIVE YOU ENOUGH EVIDENCE ABOUT THIS COIN!!!
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinera

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:21:11 PM

I am so sorry this happened to you. I cannot understand why they would do that.
Until now what I have seen is a very dedicated and supportive team working for a wide community, albeit the number of complications the project has been suffering lately. I am not a paid shill whatsoever and of course I can only present my personal view of the matter. I have never directly talked to any devs. I have just been daily in the discord channel and followed somewhat closely the project's evolution. My impression is that the team has been a little overwhelmed by the issues faced like the high inflation, the #1 wallet and its following forks, but they have been doing all this time their very best and I think soon we will start seeing the results of their hard work.
If we are having these bugs and technical problems it is because the devs had to take some serious action to solve quickly these issues. But the community is very strong and everyone is now helping their bit to debug the blockchain and get it back to normal.

Again I am so sorry to hear that happened to you but I can only think it can be due to some sort of misunderstanding. The team has already proven their dedication over and over, and if it were a scam they would have had so many chances so far to steal and get away with it. Instead they focus on supporting the community by implementing various innovations like the Fundamental Nodes or taking the risk of forking the chain to avoid a serious threat like the #1 wallet was. I cannot believe this can be called a scam in any possible way.
otaner142

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:50:43 PM

SCAM ALLERT

I have just been banned form the discord channel for asking too many questions about my withdrawal!
Now there is no way i can contact the team and get my coins back.
Obivoiusly i got scammed for those coins and more will follow.

BEWARE, THE CHAT IS FILLED WITH PAID SHILLS!!!

DONT BUY ANY OF THESE COINS AND DUMP EVERY COIN YOU HAVE NOW!!!

ALSO, CRYPTOPIA IS DELISTING THEM...THIS SHOULD GIVE YOU ENOUGH EVIDENCE ABOUT THIS COIN!!!

Me too ! i got banned because i was saying that this coin got banned in cryptopia and now Coin exchange has stopped all sorts of transactions. This coin its a scam, Pyramid layout. I would highly recommend others to not invest in that coin !
The developers talk alot about good things to the community and the community its so DUMB THAT THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THAT ITS A SCAM !
Everytime that you try to tell the truth they will shut you down and say that the developers are wright. While thats has some truth to it, theres no reason for a coin to get banned if its doing well as the dev say. I WANT MY MONEY BACK !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: