Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2018, 12:08:54 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HVAC Planning and Installation  (Read 45 times)
Raymond_B

Activity: 252
Merit: 34

Just Getting Started...

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:17:11 PM

For you guys with US commercial mining setups; do you contract out your HVAC needs to standard commercial AC companies (if so care to share?) or are there other more specialized resources available? I've found a "cheap" (1,000 sq/ft @ $6.00 sq/ft per year) bit of warehouse space to rent and have thought about expanding my operation on a larger scale. I get the basic concepts of what's required, but I am by no means an HVAC expert and I am not sure the local A/C guy is the best route either.

I've searched and not really uncovered much other than some well known basics. It seems to me there's more to it, things like duct sizing, static pressure, what area you are cooling and what area you are exhausting, seasonal temps etc.

I do apologize if my search fu has failed.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.