Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:32:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: do you believe religious events are more effective for developing society ?  (Read 117 times)
arnobs07 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:12:39 AM

i do believe cause every religion has their own perception for making a good human. if we get a good human its help to circulate good society through his honesty and sophisticate behavior. every religion has a perfect guide line for running a good society. also have references that help to create good society.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
labs0918

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:48:27 PM

i do believe cause every religion has their own perception for making a good human. if we get a good human its help to circulate good society through his honesty and sophisticate behavior. every religion has a perfect guide line for running a good society. also have references that help to create good society.  
I do belive also beacuse i believe that religious events help other people to improve their attitudes as a good samaritan. If we join to those events, we are getting touch to God and knows more about him.

chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:06:51 PM

We're living in different times, and religion as we know it, has forever changed. What was once about morals, ethics, and basic principles that help us understand, and guide human nature, has turned into dogma, greed, and scandal.
  The generation of today is has taken human, and civil rights into their own hands by way of whining,  complaining,  and raging until change is made. Religion is falling by the wayside. The newer generation is quite rebellious,  as the former generation was a bit more docile. You could literally put the fear of GOD into the people, in order to draw them into religion.
   Now science has become the dominant religion. A religion of logic, reason, deduction, and absolutes.  It can't be refuted with, it's mechanical nature is tested,  tried and true. Science has no fallacy, and also powers all of our technology ( smart phone, blockchain, etc). It is a godless religion based upon the facts, never fiction.

She blinded me with science.... oh yeah!!!

miccb

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:11:38 PM

Yes I agree that religious events or simply religion helps effectively develop society. It helps make families more caring with each other. It leads individual to become more cooperative with society.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:52:18 PM

Religion is so powerful that it really has a big impact on a person's consciousness. Therefore, religious events should be, and bear only positive emotions and unconditionally develop our society.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:57:32 PM

Religion events has a big influence on masses and it is a positive one as long as the religious leaders are sane, like Pope John.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: