Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:28:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain Antminer A3 Cheating the delivery time  (Read 201 times)
btc2017btc2017 (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:00:15 PM

I decided to drive to FedEx so that I can start mining 14hrs sooner.

The extra mining time calculates to £140 and the travelling costs around £40 so that is a profit of £100 instead of waiting for FedEx to deliver the miner. I also have solar panels to help with the mining costs.

Here's my unboxing and setup video.

https://youtu.be/K2_W6KqzzgI

I'm mining to aac3dd402d7df41b1b2c362b5e28906b5148f34c29f6d4b4a6a00d9eb36ead0a90cfe9b5d4f7 on siamining.com if anyone is interested.

I've been watching the earning drop from $360/day to $160/day, and now it is at $140/day as the difficulty rises. I'm hoping that everyone has their A3 plugged in and that Bitmain does not do another 10 day A3 release.

lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:11:50 PM

the same thing was happening to antminer D3, in the beginning D3 was very profitable but difficulty was rising very fast and soon it becomes useless, for now, D3 is giving 3-4 $ in a day, i think the same will happens to A3 too, so i prefer to invest my money in other things then buying A3, also i think the price of this antminer is very high as price of D3

anyway, i wish you luck and hope you will get your investment back soon.

happy mining...
btc2017btc2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:17:50 PM

the same thing was happening to antminer D3, in the beginning D3 was very profitable but difficulty was rising very fast and soon it becomes useless, for now, D3 is giving 3-4 $ in a day, i think the same will happens to A3 too, so i prefer to invest my money in other things then buying A3, also i think the price of this antminer is very high as price of D3

happy mining...

I have 15 D3  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
lenoli

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:31:58 PM

happy mining...

did you get your investment back or not yet?

i am happy, that i have only 3 antminer s9 snd 2 rig of rx 580

also, i was going to build at least 1 rig of gtx 1080ti, but i think prices are too high for now and i stopped thinking about it for now
btc2017btc2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:34:25 PM

happy mining...

also, i was going to build at least 1 rig of gtx 1080ti, but i think prices are too high for now and i stopped thinking about it for now

I still need to work it all out, I also have 5x L3+, 3x(+1) M3, 8x 1080 Ti and a S9 on the way.  I've been spending on new ASICs from  what I have earnt
lenoli

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:01:08 PM

happy mining...

I still need to work it all out, I also have 5x L3+, 3x(+1) M3, 8x 1080 Ti and a S9 on the way.  I've been spending on new ASICs from  what I have earnt

i think you are risking too much, i am trying at first to get my investment back, and after it, reinvest from profit, i know its less effective but i have guarantee income and less chance to lose my money
btc2017btc2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:05:11 PM

happy mining...

i think you are risking too much, i am trying at first to get my investment back, and after it, reinvest from profit, i know its less effective but i have guarantee income and less chance to lose my money

Never invest more than what you can afford to lose. This money came from peer 2 peer lending interest, but now I am planning on holding coins so that I can cash out when required, like when buying a house.
lenoli

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:31:43 PM

happy mining...

Never invest more than what you can afford to lose. This money came from peer 2 peer lending interest, but now I am planning on holding coins so that I can cash out when required, like when buying a house.

you are absolutely right.

ok, thanks for pleasant conversation. hope you will reach your goal soon.

wish you good luck and good profit
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: