Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:14:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚧[ANN][PreCrowdsale]🚗FRAS🚕Official UBER partner | Crypto TAXI +Real Use Cases  (Read 25742 times)
Still_Alone

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:08:50 AM

whether later every car FRASINDO equipped with a sticker on the body of the car? considering the government has issued the Ministerial Regulation No. 108 year 2017 about the online taxi must be equipped with stickers in each fleet.
if so the rules that have been prescribed by Ministerial Regulation No.108 2017 must be adhered to in order to maintain the security of both the driver and for the user service frasindo!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bramadi

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:31:28 AM

This is a good project i think will be give a big potential to future i like it
Marrying_Couch

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:32:32 AM

whether later every car FRASINDO equipped with a sticker on the body of the car? considering the government has issued the Ministerial Regulation No. 108 year 2017 about the online taxi must be equipped with stickers in each fleet.
if so the rules that have been prescribed by Ministerial Regulation No.108 2017 must be adhered to in order to maintain the security of both the driver and for the user service frasindo!
yes it should be so because we live in Indonesia and Indonesia is a state of law, then we are also obliged to follow the laws and regulations applicable in Indonesia.
Still_Alone

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:47:25 AM

yes of course, FRASINDO is different from others, FRASINDO prioritizes customer satisfaction and security, and provides wholehearted service to customers.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:07:57 AM

What about FRASINDO's own services to the public?
Is it satisfactory or not?
And provide proof?
I'm an Indonesian actually, and a daily user of Go-Car and I have no issue with it. Everything is good.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Marrying_Couch

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:50:28 AM

Yes indeed, FRASINDO is a promising project, and in the future FRASINDO is expected to become an advanced company, with new innovations and breakthroughs that can be role models or models for other companies.
Low_Profile

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:14:36 AM

is FRASINDO decentralized?
what is the main function of implementing blockchain on car rental business?
Still_Alone

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:00:57 PM

What about FRASINDO's own services to the public?
Is it satisfactory or not?
And provide proof?
certainly frasindo will apply the best service to the public and strongly prioritizes the convenience and security for frasindo service users
Marrying_Couch

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:04:45 PM

does FRASINDO have a special field supervision team, to monitor field conditions, and oversee the performance of drivers and services to customers?
sunkat

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 01:20:21 PM

A new token base on ARDR platform. It sounds a potential project.

HYDAX GRID TRADING ⎈ BOUNTY
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ OTC ⎈ Contract ⎈ Listing ⎈ Affiliate

bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 538

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 02:49:43 PM

how about investors? What wallet should I use to store and holding FRAS Coin?

and whether CAR Coin can be saved using Android or IOS-based wallet?
violet.project

Activity: 98
Merit: 24

Fras Coin - Customer Service

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 03:23:00 PM

does FRASINDO have a red zone or a special zone not to skip or not accept customers in certain areas? such as markets, terminals, airports or anything else?

in the past we do, but now we dont have eventhou sometimes there is public jealousy(old transportation)
then does it not threaten the security for the driver who is receiving customers at the venue? considering in Indonesia the level of social jealousy is very high.

i think we more concern about the safety of the car,,

while driver could avoid being so noticeable so not to be jealous-ed 

babedota

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:49:21 PM

The need for vehicles that can be messaged quickly only by using the software is needed by many places. the concept of the project and its ideas are so good that this is very useful for the future. let alone supported by well-known companies so that the project is ogled by many investors.
Still_Alone

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:51:43 PM

This project will be a new breakthrough for inadequate transportation problems in Indonesia today. I'm sure this project will grow and will go ahead
Othakathik07

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:39:39 PM

What is the rental car rental price at frasindo ??

for the "in contract" to the drivers is about 15usd/day
Usually what is the duration of the driver contract with FRASINDO, or is there a certain limit?

The contract is 2years, however we never found someone finishing the contract,
we also put punishment of 2days penalty is the contract is breach

those 2days penalty is needed to cover the cost of recovering the car
what caused the drivers not to complete the contract, whether the problem of less income or lack of orders, or something else?

well i hate to say this, but many driver is "windy by their mood" the Taxi Online makes everyone can work without then need to responsible with time

this is why the less income and lack of order happening,
driver wake up late, driver lazy, sometimes they also jalan2 with family, etc ..
if the possibility of such things often occur even repeated frasindo in terms of acceptance of new drivers should be more observant again, must obey the rules that apply to a driver

it is often occur, however it is affecting the drivers income,
we cant control that,
but in the future i can see it will be better, since all driver must be pass selection and fees and tax, and many papers to deal with,
so there will be nature selection

only the driver that really committed to made money honestly will survive
I really agree with you because things like that can harm frasindo in finding customers other than that customers can switch other partners
yes it is true, as time passes will be visible, which driver is really serious to work and who does not, therefore there must be a warning for drivers who are lazy to work, it can strike the good name FRASINDO in the future.

in the past, we even schedule gathering for all drivers(frasindo crew) per/period, provide drinks(mineral water) and candies in the car, also car perfume

but today we realize thats not important, and what a waste.. so we erase it.. maybe if someday we found reason to make the driver become more bonds with us, we could revive back the programs

I do not think it's a waste if you provide candy, rudimentary water and perfume on the car. This establishes a passenger view of the service provider company.
Othakathik07

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:01:05 PM

The need for vehicles that can be messaged quickly only by using the software is needed by many places. the concept of the project and its ideas are so good that this is very useful for the future. let alone supported by well-known companies so that the project is ogled by many investors.
this project transportation first applying technological blockchain, expected as technology leader in the country.
havicvotre

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:36:28 PM

Ordering Transportation online has started to be widely known by today's society. in fact now enthusiasts order more online transportation than using the city bus. I think this project will work. the concept and work system of the project is also very neatly arranged.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 538

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 06:23:46 PM

this project transportation first applying technological blockchain, expected as technology leader in the country.
How important is the role of blockchain used by the FRASINDO platform?
Marrying_Couch

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:10:04 PM

What is the rental car rental price at frasindo ??

for the "in contract" to the drivers is about 15usd/day
Usually what is the duration of the driver contract with FRASINDO, or is there a certain limit?

The contract is 2years, however we never found someone finishing the contract,
we also put punishment of 2days penalty is the contract is breach

those 2days penalty is needed to cover the cost of recovering the car
what caused the drivers not to complete the contract, whether the problem of less income or lack of orders, or something else?

well i hate to say this, but many driver is "windy by their mood" the Taxi Online makes everyone can work without then need to responsible with time

this is why the less income and lack of order happening,
driver wake up late, driver lazy, sometimes they also jalan2 with family, etc ..
if the possibility of such things often occur even repeated frasindo in terms of acceptance of new drivers should be more observant again, must obey the rules that apply to a driver

it is often occur, however it is affecting the drivers income,
we cant control that,
but in the future i can see it will be better, since all driver must be pass selection and fees and tax, and many papers to deal with,
so there will be nature selection

only the driver that really committed to made money honestly will survive
I really agree with you because things like that can harm frasindo in finding customers other than that customers can switch other partners
yes it is true, as time passes will be visible, which driver is really serious to work and who does not, therefore there must be a warning for drivers who are lazy to work, it can strike the good name FRASINDO in the future.

in the past, we even schedule gathering for all drivers(frasindo crew) per/period, provide drinks(mineral water) and candies in the car, also car perfume

but today we realize thats not important, and what a waste.. so we erase it.. maybe if someday we found reason to make the driver become more bonds with us, we could revive back the programs

I do not think it's a waste if you provide candy, rudimentary water and perfume on the car. This establishes a passenger view of the service provider company.
yes true sometimes customers feel bored with the congestion that is in Indonesia, and they must feel hungry, then snacks and drinks are not wrong to be provided on FRASINDO.
Still_Alone

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:49:42 PM

What is the advantage of FRASINDO Huh
so people interested to choose FRASINDO than others ??
Many benefits that we get from frasindo service. Maybe you can tell the difference after you try frasindo service with others what you can in frasindo not necessarily we can in other service
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: