Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:03:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN] MasternodeXchange 🌟🚀 Masternodes | Exchange | Mining | Staking  (Read 3756 times)
mediteran21

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:11:14 AM

:)Hello please help my old Masternode Wallet not synch. so i can not withdrawel all Coins what can i do ?? Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
happypencil

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:19:17 AM

MN runs in windows wallet? No need a linux vps server?
u can choose to run in window or linux

any guide for linux vps ? i want to invest one.

I am working on the guide for LINUX VPS, i already created a compiled wallet for Ubuntu 16.04
I have tried it and it works for my LINUX VPS.
As for the guide,  i am refining the process of creating multiple masternodes in LINUX VPS.

Here is the LINUX daemon that i compiled in Ubuntu Linux 16.04

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XRSva_tbua7IGvnLydyLoMGG498PAPBC/view

well done dev, but i cann't open this weblink. anyone open it?
shootersix66

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:53:14 PM

Hi,

I am trying to withdraw some BTC. The status is accepted, but when I click on the clickable address, the blockchain info says transaction not found. Is it because even though it's been accepted, it has not been broadcasted yet? How long on average does it take to get the btc on the blockchain.
overclockedjesus

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:01:03 PM

Hi,

I am trying to withdraw some BTC. The status is accepted, but when I click on the clickable address, the blockchain info says transaction not found. Is it because even though it's been accepted, it has not been broadcasted yet? How long on average does it take to get the btc on the blockchain.

I am in the same boat - they are very responsive on discord and I have been provided with the TX information from their wallet so i'll give it a while longer to appear.  Their node seems to be slow in broadcasting the transactions to the network for some reason.
shootersix66

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:25:48 PM

Hi,

I am in the same boat - they are very responsive on discord and I have been provided with the TX information from their wallet so i'll give it a while longer to appear.  Their node seems to be slow in broadcasting the transactions to the network for some reason.

Ha! Turns out my withdrawal got rejected. No reason why. Good thing I'm testing this exchange with throwaway money.
ganjaman

Activity: 700
Merit: 304

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:51:40 PM

Hi,

Ha! Turns out my withdrawal got rejected. No reason why. Good thing I'm testing this exchange with throwaway money.

Reason is most likely you put to many decimals spots 0.12345678 is MAX YOU CAN USE dont put 0.2132432423432 and expect payout  it wil get stuck .. next time message support or join discord to find out why your withdraw got rejected .. we don't want your "throwaway money" so contact me so you can actually do a good withdraw :-)

have a nice day

www.ganjacoinpro.com 25% POS / ONLINE SHOPPING MALL/ VIP SECTION
ganjaman

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:52:40 PM

Hello my old MasternodeMNXC not synchronizing what can I do?

Didn't notice that the version was renamed to V2, did you lose the coin because you got the new ones on the old wallet?

Download new wallet Old wallets no good

shootersix66

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:56:18 PM

Hi,

Reason is most likely you put to many decimals spots 0.12345678 is MAX YOU CAN USE dont put 0.2132432423432 and expect payout  it wil get stuck .. next time message support or join discord to find out why your withdraw got rejected .. we don't want your "throwaway money" so contact me so you can actually do a good withdraw :-)

have a nice day

Yes, I only used 6 decimal places, and now it seems like your website is offline
ganjaman

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 02:52:47 AM

Hi,

have a nice day

Yes, I only used 6 decimal places, and now it seems like your website is offline

website is online clear your cache

ganjaman

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:11:54 PM

Why the two COINS in the prize pool and your specifications for 10 COINS, we said we built it here is a Windows wallet.

im sorry i really dont understand your question?

ANBUandy

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:25:35 AM

Having the same problem with my BTC withdrawal from Masternode.
Did the withdrawal on the 9th January 2018.
And still have not seen it in my account.
Raised a ticket to Masternode, understand you guys are busy.

And attempted to check the site, but it's saying it's Down for Maintenance. I've cleared my cache and still Down for Maintenance.

Any further updates guys?
MNTOP

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

mntop.co.in

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 10:31:06 AM

Hello.
We added MasternodeXchange to the voting on https://mntop.co.in
As soon as the voting is over we will create and run your masternode on our service.
and will publish detailed statistics about your coin.

Current Active Masternodes 68

Best regard.

★ http://mntop.co.in ★
skdsw

Activity: 319

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:18:46 PM

Hello.
As soon as the voting is over we will create and run your masternode on our service.

Best regard.
Why mntop? masternodesonline is much better
ganjaman

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:22:46 PM

Hello.

Best regard.
Why mntop? masternodesonline is much better

we will be applying for Masternodes.online

skdsw

Activity: 319

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:01:21 PM

Are you planning listings on exchanges? Or you going to trade only on your site?
ganjaman

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 02:56:57 AM

Are you planning listings on exchanges? Or you going to trade only on your site?

Yes we plan on 2 other exchanges

cryptoninjamaster

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:01:51 PM

The masternode reward for this coin is really awesome.
I myself as investor, i am very satisfied with the returns.
Glad that i trusted the developer of this project.

The good thing about this masternode coin is it is not just a proof of concept right now, it already has a working product!
It already has a good use case! Which is very important in any crypto projects.

I love using masternodexchange, i know there were some issues but this is just part of the evolution of the project.
Once those issues are fixed (i believe they are already fixed now) and the aesthetics of the site is improved, the potential of this coin is very huge!

As usual, i encourage all investors to take a serious look of this project and thank me later.
cryptoninjamaster

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:14:39 PM

Yes we plan on 2 other exchanges

This is great news dev!

Surely this coin has bright future!
marqric

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:53:12 AM

This project looks really interesting for the following reasons. I am gonna invest into this project for sure.

1.) Masternode coin
2.) The use case of the coin.
3.) With already working product/platform (the exchange)
4.) Solid team and community behind it. Developer is really active and working hard to deliver the exchange platform.
5.) Low total supply (high chance for the coins to have more value in the future)
6.) And the very good ROI % >> based on the feedback of another investor.

The coin and the exchange is still early in the development so there might be a few potholes along the way but this coin really looks to have high potential.

3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:04:17 AM

please share your project purpose. so i can see how this project in the future. without any obvious prospects it's hard to join

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: