Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:15:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IGNIs and Bittrex  (Read 9876 times)
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:33:22 PM

Maybe Bittrex does not support the deposit of these coins and we are waiting for them in vain? Does someone have accurate information about this? I already lose my hope that I will get my IGNIS.

I hope not they provided statement that they supported the airdrop and lot of people participate on the snapshot and lose a lot of money just to receive IGNIS and now Bittrex gonna do this to us? I hope they have a better reason why our IGNIS getting delayed.

ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:18:47 PM

FFS Kids
Can you use twitter ?
"
Bittrex Retweeted
Jelurida
‏ @Jelurida
Jan 1

Everybody who had their $NXT and $ARDR on exchanges, please be patient. This is a new blockchain and exchanges need to test and be sure that it is stable before they can reopen the trading of ARDR or distribute $IGNIS. More answers to common questions here https://desk.zoho.eu/portal/jelurida/home
231 replies 270 retweets 654 likes
"
niknik1966

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:42:29 PM

Has anyone on Bittrex received their IGNIS yet ?

For six months I've been working for Bittrex and so far Ignis has not received any. And what is it? I want to find out, to ask them why they did not give me their ignisa.

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:00:07 PM

Bitrex is a popular and reliable exchange, I am sure here without  any lies, just need to wait some time..
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:53:28 PM

BIttrex doesnt support hardfork, stakes, airdrops, tokens from ICOS... the exchange get the tokens, but you don't!!!!
as long as i discovered i wasnt getting GAS for my holdings of NEO (but bittrex sure keep holding the GAS that should have been assigned to its customers ).. i moved from bittrex to binance.. now.. bittrex never again!!!!!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
mhtm

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:30:33 AM

BIttrex doesnt support hardfork, stakes, airdrops, tokens from ICOS... the exchange get the tokens, but you don't!!!!
as long as i discovered i wasnt getting GAS for my holdings of NEO (but bittrex sure keep holding the GAS that should have been assigned to its customers ).. i moved from bittrex to binance.. now.. bittrex never again!!!!!

Binance support forks, airdrops etc?
oktapodia

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:32:28 AM

Message on twitter we will have to wait a 1.5 weeks approximately

source: https://twitter.com/Bazzykel19/status/949634987392884736

saffipemba

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:05:52 PM

Info from Nxter: Source: https://www.nxter.org/nxt-news-january-2018-ii/

Welcome, fellow Nxters!  The last week has been frustrating for a lot of users with IGNIS and ARDR in third-party exchanges, we know the desperation many of you feel at having your assets be inaccessible or untradeable.

Jelurida works with the exchanges to try and make everything run smoothly. Ardor is a completely new blockchain concept – it is cutting edge, and it is a decentralized ledger; if users lose funds, or the exchange gets hacked, there is no way to get the tokens back and the exchange will be blamed.  Last week Poloniex opened deposits and withdrawals while being on a fork, and they are now reimbursing their users. So, patience, dear Nxters, the centralized ARDR markets will re-launch successfully, and IGNIS will be added successfully. Eventually. We do, just like you, long for an update from Bittrex.

We recommend you to spend the waiting time for Bittrex to investigate the functionality of the blockchain you invested in. Ardor is a useful, disruptive, working, truly revolutionary blockchain platform, and you might realize that there is no reason to panic. Read, learn and explore the Ardor platform – use your creativity. You can log in with your account ID on https://ardor.nxter.org and check your balances but we do not recommend that you send your passphrase to ANY online node. Download the latest Ardor client, run it in full mode as it is fast as the blockchain was launched very recently.

Anyone who bought into the ICO or held their NXT in their own wallets (as we recommended over and over again), at the snapshot block, can enjoy using the Ignis, Bitswift and Ardor features. It seems to us that some investors have little to no idea about what they have actually invested in. Or think that Nxters control Bittrex, or (unfortunately) fall for scammers and phishing sites in their desperation to sell because they see the value of NXT dump after the airdrop of IGNIS. This is a shame. Ardor and Ignis work like a breeze. Activate your ARDR by forging, set up bundlers to earn IGNIS. Only seven items have been listed for sale on Ignis’ decentralized marketplace so far, as this is a completely new blockchain. Create a poll, shuffle your IGNIS or issue a mintable coin. On the Bitswift chain there are plenty of unclaimed aliases. Do you wonder what the AEUR chain is? Then keep reading.

We welcome back our old readers and warmly welcome our new ones. The cryptosphere is a large, complex, and largely mysterious place for most people and we at Nxter are changing that. We want our readers to become experts in the Nxt / Ardor / Ignis blockchain ecosystem. Take a deep breath and learn about all the news from last week.
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:51:43 PM

Is it true? So Bittrex took advantage of us? Wherein we are those who lost money from the snapshot just to receive IGNIS!

spankx

Activity: 64
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:25:07 PM

calm down. ignis will come =)
saffipemba

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:06:10 PM

Is it true? So Bittrex took advantage of us? Wherein we are those who lost money from the snapshot just to receive IGNIS!

have you actually read more than one line in the whole thread above?

It must be really frustrating when you try and build a revolutionary blockchain platform and even though everybody pours in his/her (and to be politically correct I have to say "it" I believe") last cents and some borrowed money to boot in it they don't give a sh*t what it's all about.

cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:29:43 PM

We still dont have our ignis !its getting too late for us to sell this shitcoin,i hate bittrex  i moved my holdings to binance.!

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:33:30 PM

who receive IGNIS are those who have NXT at HITBTC and in BITCOIN Indonesia, there may be a time when NXT holders receive IGNIS in bittrex, we just wait
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:43:36 PM

Bittrex thinks we are fools,they are just delaying the drop because it is too expensive right now, it nearly hits $30 each ignis.
I already switched to Binance for good.

Maluscoviski

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:54:42 PM

SOMEONE RECEIVED AS IGNIS?

Phalo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:59:28 PM

SOMEONE RECEIVED AS IGNIS?

Noone has recieved ignis unless they kept their coins in a NXT wallet. Even then, they probably cant trade them anywhere.
chefluc88

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:00:10 PM

BITTREX have to fix ARDOR prior setting IGNIS and ARDOR is still blocked
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:20:15 PM

This is another bad experience from bittrex,people will eventually move to another exchange i suggest you guys to look at binance it has lower fees than bittrex.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
chefluc88

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:36:09 PM

Bittrex thinks we are fools,they are just delaying the drop because it is too expensive right now, it nearly hits $30 each ignis.

Where do you get $30? it is mostly 0.80 usd going down..
In my opinion there are all in BITTREX/ARDOR wallet (blockec now) waiting to create IGNIS.
I have few NXT in  nxt.jelurida.com then I have to create a ARDOR wallet in https://www.ardorplatform.org/ then I get my IGNIS 0.5 to 1 NXT from ardor/ignis
This was in the few first days of january.
Perhaps I can't do much with them as much as I do not have and tradding platform with *working* IGNIS wallet to sent them.
But you know this is an investment so long..
smartJEV

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

HODL

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:44:13 PM

First of all it never cost 30$, its not even 1$.. Secondly, bittrex newer told you, that you will not get your tokens. Its definetely not their prior activity, bittrex is one of the most stable exchanges, and one of the reasons, they make their job correct and no without rush. Wait for it, and you will get your tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: