Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:24:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple more valuable than Ethereum  (Read 541 times)
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:42:02 AM

Yes Ripple has now passed Ethereum in market cap value to occupy the No 2 spot. But look at the figures it is almost half the value of Bitcoin and as the price is only $2.50 each I think it will easy pass Bitcoin in the next couple of months. It is psychologically easier to buy a coin worth a few dollars than one that costs $700 or $14,000.
so what are you insinuating? are now advising investors to invest their funds on Ripple rather than Eth or Bitcoin? for me it is some how a good idea, but in the other hand it is not, because each coin have their own way of increasing, and the higher the demands the higher the prize, Ripple is leading as the No 2 today does not mean it will overcome Ethereum and Bitcoin.
joosthsb

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:46:05 AM

lots of ripple haters here and loads of people basing their "predictions" on FUD arguments like "centralized" "2 people own all XRP" ... Ripple and XRP clearly has a place in this world, so does Bitcoin, so does ETH and the thousand other cryptos. Stick to what you feel comfortable with and leave the others to those who appreciate it.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:52:56 AM

I do not think that Ripple will follow ETH, this is how the world of crypto a lot of unexpected things. as we always talk about whether ETH will catch up with BTC, and now ETH is followed by Ripple, as seen at coinmarketcap.com Ripple is now in position 2 and it is possible that Ripple will be positioned 1st after BTC.

tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:59:55 AM

I don't think Ripple is more valuable than Ethereum and beside, Ethereum is next to bitcoin.
MFY151

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:05:43 AM

Ripple is now crypto rank 2: https://coinmarketcap.com/

Grin

I was surprised to see this but I still prefer ethereum for my investment options though it is amazing how ripple manages to climb up the market I find it unstable with the sudden growth and for me ethereum is much more stable.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:09:15 AM

Watch it. It is only going to be for a short term. When the hype die down, ethereum will take it's place again. Ethereum is way useful and developed better in decentralized sense more than ripple. Ripple is controlled centrally.

D-Fault

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:24:58 AM

Watch it. It is only going to be for a short term. When the hype die down, ethereum will take it's place again. Ethereum is way useful and developed better in decentralized sense more than ripple. Ripple is controlled centrally.

True that, it's only about the hype stuff, Ripple isn't getting so high because of the idea. Only because of screaming fools.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:25:42 AM

Finally, Ripple began to grow steadily. I've been waiting for this since this year July. I don't think that the current growth of Ripple is the result of a deliberate pump. The team actively promoted its technology in Southeast Asia, Australia and India. Now when it is fixed in this market, it is natural that the coin began to grow.

jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:31:24 AM

Grin

This is insane... people are crazy to give their money for this centralized coin.

1000% in 10 days and then the same people are calling bitcoin a bubble. I don't think that the real price of Ripple is over 50c but those who buying is are proving me wrong.

CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:37:15 AM

Situation looks like idiotic, ripple done top 2 just for a few days. I think it just a pump, and the price will fall down in a few days or weeks, so dont worry about that.
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:37:34 AM

whenever there is a pump built off of speculation and rumow expect there a cras for the same reasons. This isn't a healthy pump.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:42:03 AM

This XRP increase is not unprecedented, it has happened before. There was a x10 increase in a week at the start of May, and taking it a bit further a more than x50 increase from March to May.
It is the way it seems to go with XRP. More and more good news for months, but the price doesn't move at all... and then suddenly it kicks into action and shoots upwards.
There will be a pullback at some point, but long-term XRP could well pass bitcoin in cap (as could Eth).

If you think about coins that could really change the world, XRP is right up there at the top of the list. It could transform international banking.
Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:10:06 AM

i believe if ripple will increase and pump more, waiting for the right moment to sell ripple and i believe will progress from ripple
AbNewton

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:49:10 AM

Grin
Embarrassing, ETH.
zilinzhi

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:56:24 AM

It is really amazing that the total value of xrp exceeds that of eth, ripple is the hottest words in field of visual currencies, and has made the dip of btc and most of other currencies.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     SETHER - Blockchain meets Social Networks     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 4th December
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:22:46 PM

Grin

I am not surprised. Ripple has created the real enterprises that work in close partnership with group of banks. First of all I am talking about Japan but maybe somewhere else it deployed its activity.
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:52:52 AM

Ripple is the best bois
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:54:45 AM

And here is a game to play Smiley for all the "butbutbut" boys Cheesy

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:00:48 AM

Rank two in price not value.
There is a big difference with that and I hope you understand that immediately before you regret it.
Bitcoin Cash also have a large price but is it really that valuable to keep it or it will just ruin your invsstment?
You might want to check to where you will invest your money. I am not against it but just for safety.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:02:40 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 09:40:08 AM by jbautistangina

If you are looking at the CMC yes Ethereum was overthroned by a centralized coin but if you are looking at the use of these two,you will choose ethereum over ripple.
Dont be fooled by the usd value look at the satoshi value instead,usd value dont fluctuates so if you are look in sats value ethereum is better.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: