Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:17:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats Your Favorite Privacy Coin  (Read 205 times)
ishaiq (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:04:37 PM

My personal favorite privacy coin is deeponion. I really like it and it have a great future ahead.
Deeponion has a great potential to surpass monero and i think there will a competition between monero and deeponion in future.Deeponion is just 6 months old and its 7$ right now and still going up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:08:35 PM

It seems to me that a big future for Cappasity (CAPP) I think by the end of next year we will see a new "Apple" !)
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:09:30 PM

Bitcoin as it is has some wonderful privacy feature that we make you wonder if there is any need for any privacy coin! However, monero is using totally different algo to secure transaction and it has been doing this for many years with large! base of user! Monero alone is the best privacy coin so far

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:17:03 PM

There is no real privacy coins except Monero for me. Of course there are a lot of projects which claim that they are the best in privacy... Recently I knew about sumocoin. It's a Monero fork. I didn't make any research about it yet, so you can check it out.
GratefulDeadhead

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:18:00 PM

Isn’t it the case with DeepOnion that users have to hold something like 80% of their coins for a certain period of time? That makes me a bit wary - it feels as if the market is being kept artificially high.

My money is with XSPEC for now.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:29:55 PM

It seems to me that a big future for Cappasity (CAPP) I think by the end of next year we will see a new "Apple" !)
Still sure that a good result in 2018  will show EVX (etherscan) and KICK (kickstarter) .
Regards Denis
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:34:13 PM

Isn’t it the case with DeepOnion that users have to hold something like 80% of their coins for a certain period of time? That makes me a bit wary - it feels as if the market is being kept artificially high.

I'm not sure if its 80%, but yes, they can't withdraw all their coins when they receive they weekly coins. I think it's their technique to keep their users from dumping the coin.
totnaksquad

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:35:59 PM

My personal favorite privacy coin is deeponion. I really like it and it have a great future ahead.
Deeponion has a great potential to surpass monero and i think there will a competition between monero and deeponion in future.Deeponion is just 6 months old and its 7$ right now and still going up.
Deeponion is a good investment,it has better technology than XMR,but for now XMR dominates and we wont know what will happen in the future if Deeponion will take the privacy coin's leadership,XSPEC is also a candidate for the throne.

rafter_01

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 12:40:17 PM

XVG all the way. It will triumph soon.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:43:08 PM

mine is monero!
I dont need a privacy function in a coin but from a speculative point of view monero is doing well for me currently.
It seems to have reached a new level of around the 330$ value.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
ryangcrypto

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:51:58 PM

Verge (XVG) for the win!
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:54:09 PM

Verge (XVG) for the win!

Verge is good just to get profit. But what will you use when you need to make a safe and private transaction? Monero?)))

kizumin

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:09:05 PM

It the future for all the coin with a high profile in privacy and anonymous.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
pegla

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:15:58 PM

Bitcoin as it is has some wonderful privacy feature that we make you wonder if there is any need for any privacy coin! However, monero is using totally different algo to secure transaction and it has been doing this for many years with large! base of user! Monero alone is the best privacy coin so far

Bitcoin is not private at all, each transaction is public on the blockchain and can be tracked even if you tumble them
blok

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:19:19 PM

There are no real competitors in the privacy space to Monero, unfortunately.
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:42:57 PM

Monero is the Deadpool of Cryptocurrencies.You must watch the video on Cointelegraph youtube channel of the about Monero.
It is private efficient and way cooler than a cryptocurrency ought to be. Privacy coins are on the rise and Monero is king of the lot.
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:58:56 PM

For me, too, Monero is the only Privacy Coin. And this is not only my personal opinion, but it ranks first in ratings of this kind. Investments in this project have already brought me a profit, I think in the future the income will only increase.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:35:08 PM

I do not know why, but I, like everyone trust the Monero Coin. it seems to me we are all used to it, since it was almost the first in the market in this direction.
fred22

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:32:02 PM

Monero is the best.
Despacito

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:56:27 PM

I have only one favourite one for the privacy coin, it's Monero. I knew it when it was only $45 and I couldn't buy enough amount of Monero, but I strongly watch the rise of it on the assian markets. It's gonna be the next big thing probably.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:20:48 PM

I like Monero , Zcash and also verge ...there are many coin that focuses on privacy but I think these 3 are the best known....
rbv

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:24:32 PM

I like SpectreCoin (XSPEC) and DeepOnion (ONION) for the simple reason that both have a low market cap and bring improved technology on the table. One of them might make 10x to 100x if they get market caps of the same order as the well known anonymity coins at the current date.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:25:31 PM

SkyCoin

kuubaaa15

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:30:39 PM

XSPEC is undoubtedly the best one.
Knightly

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:35:27 PM

Hey,

Solaris (XLR) is a good privacy coin which is implementing zero coin protocol on the 20th Jan. Also the masternode rewards make it very appealing, but if you can't afford a masternode they're also implementing PoS in approximately April this year. Low-supply too.

Check it out.

-Knightly.
rbv

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:35:47 PM

I believe what you refer to is the 90% holding rule if you want to participate in the airdrops. This rule does not exist anymore, see "All airdrop coins are yours and you decide what to do with them. There will be no 90% holding rule any more." on https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html
wisdommember

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:50:11 PM

mine is spectrecoin. bought at 2$ and now its worth 4$ so 100% profit..
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: