Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:58:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RIPPLE] Ripple Beat Ethereum Market Cap  (Read 189 times)
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:19:31 PM

this is another proof that market cap is a useless thing to compare cryptocurrencies with each other. you may as well use the letters in their names to compare them (ETH has 3 e's in its name so it is better Tongue).

a coin with barely $2 worth is bigger than a coin with $740 worth! and they are both categorized as #2 and #3 after bitcoin with $14000 worth!
and they keep creating coins out of thin air and get richer with each pump...

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:49:22 PM

Because XRP deserves better than Ethereum,xrp has fast confirmation speed than BTC and ETH thats why its moving fast towards the king.

-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:46:30 PM

Ripple now seems to me one of the top altcoins. I saw many reviews on youtube about this coin. It has its own characteristics and it can be used for certain purposes.  Smiley
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:52:59 PM

No doubt Ripple is really posing a lot of surprises in the cryptospace. Moving all the way to almost  $2 from 0.2 not a while ago is really a great achievement for the company. I think it will soon maintain a second position in market cap leading Ether and the rest.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:57:31 PM

In terms of market Cap it looks like Ripple would overcome ETH in number 2 spot if the trend of trading continue as what we are seeing right now. no doubt it can be in the number 2 spot either today or tomorrow. but I it goes reversal I will add some more tokens

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:59:31 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if RIPPLE beats Bitcoin as well because of the cheaper transaction fees and very fast time it takes to do the transactions. If the banks all get behind Ripple technology then this is what is going to have the biggest marketcap dominance over the coming years. Bitcoin will lose it's top position if RIPPLE goes up another five times and Bitcoin keeps declining in price. If XRP beat ETH, then it will beat Bitcoin marketcap too I guess in 2018 or beyond.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:56:24 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if RIPPLE beats Bitcoin as well because of the cheaper transaction fees and very fast time it takes to do the transactions. If the banks all get behind Ripple technology then this is what is going to have the biggest marketcap dominance over the coming years. Bitcoin will lose it's top position if RIPPLE goes up another five times and Bitcoin keeps declining in price. If XRP beat ETH, then it will beat Bitcoin marketcap too I guess in 2018 or beyond.

Realistically, your analyses are feasible, any coin can come from behind to take the number one position, i wasn't expecting ripple will upstage etherum any time soon if this can be done against etherum why can't the same be done against bitcoin.
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:45:45 AM

The Ripple is continue increase now, i'm really amaze for what happen in ripple now,but I'm also afraid to buy now because the other day the price can be dump anytime.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: