Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:02:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🚀[AIRDROP]🚀 🔥 CoinPlace 30 CPL tokens for the first 1000 participants🔥🔴🔴  (Read 9402 times)
CoinPlacePro (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

CoinPlace ICO starts on March 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:34:51 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 01:30:40 PM by CoinPlacePro

Friends, we temporarily suspend the bounty campaign due to the fact that its goals have been achieved. In the future, we will resume the campaign, keep in touch. All tokens will be credited within one week. We all thank you for participating in our bounty campaign. If you have any questions please write them in the PM

TELEGRAM AIRDROP 4.0

🔥Friends we announce the 4th round of the airdrop where the first 1000 participants in the Telegram will receive 30 cpl of tokens.🔥
You’re welcome at coinplace.info!

Additional tasks:

• The forth round of CoinPlace Airdrop begins. Do you want participate? Our terms have changed, but the reward has doubled.

• The fourth round of the Airdrop will continue until either we give out  100,000$ in CPL tokens or the number of Telegram subscribers reaches 10,000. This is your chance to participate!

• Our previous Airdrop rounds were extremely successful for us and for you. Before our ICO, very little time left. There is a little time left before our ICO. Therefore, we decided to increase your rewards so that you had even more motivation to take part in the fourth round of Airdrop.

• We try to be the most dynamic company and we want to make our Airdrop the same. As you see, there are a lot of activities for which you can get coins. Choose one of them - or all at once!

Rates : 10/29 CPL  (1 CPL=0.001ETH)

•Join our official  Telegram chat and Telegram channel to get 10 CPL
•If you are already a member, then to get 5 CPL tokens you need to be active in the channel.
•If you have a Twitter and Facebook account, you must like,repost and Write a comment THIS posts:
https://twitter.com/CoinPlacePro/status/977645867388850176
https://twitter.com/CoinPlacePro/status/977512963807510528
https://twitter.com/CoinPlacePro/status/978268250114052097
https://twitter.com/CoinPlacePro/status/981491493516005377

There shall be four(4) reposts in total.
and you get your 19 tokens. (Telegram + Twitter)
• You can get 2 bonus tokens if you write one unique post in this thread and specify a link to it in Google form
• You can get 2 bonus tokens if you write one unique post in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2503658 thread and specify a link to it in Google form
• You can get 2 bonus tokens if you write one unique post in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3215237.0 and specify a link to it in Google form

• If you don’t have a Twitter account and but have Telegram, please follow our channel and stay subscribed until the end of our ICO.
• You can get 5 bonus tokens if you like this video https://youtu.be/8lwpmvDxuRoand specify it in Google form
• You can get 3 bonus tokens if you go through the survey in a telegram https://t.me/rickicobot and specify a link to it in Google form

How to participate :

Fill this form: FORM
Also you need to duplicate your report in this thread.
You can check your status here Spreadsheet
Rewards for the 2nd round of the campaign can be viewed here. Spreadsheet
Rewards for the 3nd round of the campaign can be viewed here. Spreadsheet

Rules :

1. Please do not mention aidrop/bounty on Telegram chat and Telegram channel. Only discuss the project / ico details.
2. Stay on telegram group until the end of the ICO
3. Please be an active member on Telegram chat
4. Spammers will be banned

Tokens will be distributed  after checking the reports of participants.
After the subscription  users will send a report that the work is done.

We remind you that tokens will be received only by those people who registered on our platform coinplace.pro and indicated their nickname to which you will be credited with tokens. if you do not specify that token will not come to you. Thanks

CoinPlacePro (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:47:27 PM

PLZ DONT FORGET FILL GOOGLE FORM AND AFTER  WEEK CLAIM YOUR REWARD ON YOUR COINLACE WALLET

Vixdaking

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:54:56 PM

For those who might be seeing "no confirm" on your coinplace profile, don't worry about it. Just ensure you register properly. The chat agent is very helpful as well.
Amazing project by the way
madarkieus

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:33:54 PM

There were so many crappy airdrops in the last weeks, this one seems really good. You have a very nice and clean website. ICOs just gonna get more and more mainstream and being able to purchase directly via FIAT money helps everybody. Keep the good work up guys!
CoinPlacePro (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:38:31 PM

Please dont forget fill google form to claim your reward

dzakiyyah

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:33:44 PM

Coinplace is great for the future because of the world's first platform for direct ICO-token and cryptocurrency P2P trading, and for Buyers finding the best deals and negotiating deals with sellers directly on the platform. Moreover, transactions take place online.
CoinPlace is not an intermediary but a guarantor who makes a cryptococcal delivery service. Being a P2P service, is not dependent on bank regulations and is not subject to additional charges. Herein lies the main difference.
airdrophub

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:42:27 PM

There were so many crappy airdrops in the last weeks, this one seems really good.
You have a very nice and clean website. ICOs just gonna get more and more mainstream and being able to purchase directly via FIAT money helps everybody. Keep the good work up devs!

CPL seems great and i predict this one will become huge!
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:43:32 PM

please update my twitter username from @ cengkis94 to @ cengkos94

jhackers

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:31:50 PM

Please dont forget fill google form to claim your reward

I just filled up the form today and followed all the required posts but do i still qualified for the airdrop?
jugi_official

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 11:13:17 PM

Thank you,
is there a limit to quota?
and why this does not need an ETH address?
so much
regards
Midoucha

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:33:18 AM

You don't ask for the Etehreum Address on the filling form  Undecided How could I receive the 30 Tokens  Cry
Dauxay

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:49:00 AM

Joined the award, thinking that the payment will occur on the site itself. I wait and hope! I want to participate in Facebook and Tweeter, I'm waiting for the opening of the platform!
sabbir2world

Activity: 370
Merit: 101

Freedom is priceless

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:26:33 AM

I like P2P platforms, Where do you want to see this cool project by the end of 2018?

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:14:55 PM

When can we see the result of CoinhPlace P2P airdrop ? best of luck
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:53:38 AM

I have joined and retweet 3 tweet .. should i needs to every week retweet 3 tweets and report them ?

CoinPlacePro (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:31:03 AM

When can we see the result of CoinhPlace P2P airdrop ? best of luck

Tokens will be distributed every week, on Monday to Wednesday.

CoinPlacePro (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:31:54 AM

I have joined and retweet 3 tweet .. should i needs to every week retweet 3 tweets and report them ?
It is enough once.

CoinPlacePro (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:32:56 AM

does this project reach the follower limit? Can I still follow this airdrop project? and how many people can participate in this project?
Of course you can participate. We are counting on 10,000 participants.

pushprajj

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:00:32 AM

Can I ask, where should I indicate my nickname/username of coinplace.pro?
Creeptolady

Activity: 70
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:44:56 AM

This project seems to have set high targets for itself within a short period of time based on its whitepaper. Besides acting as an escrow, I would like to know if there are unique offerings from this exchange as compared to existing or similar projects in the works.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: