Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:22:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Surges to Become The Second Most Valued Cryptocurrency  (Read 253 times)
bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:09:17 AM

Ripple is growing very very fast and i think it can pass Bitcoin in the future
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:15:48 AM

Insane are investors: Koreans and others which are the same people which made a mess of cryptos pumping its price
like 20 times in one year.
The ripple can't be compared to Bitcoin, it is not anonymous and it is controlled by a private company,
if they want they can ban your account and take your money.

This is right, I think XRP or Ripple is overbought and might have a dump movement price correction anytime. XRP is centralized.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:17:10 AM

Ripple is growing very very fast and i think it can pass Bitcoin in the future

Haha I dont think so bitcoin still the no. cryptocurrency right now and even in the future, ripple have a crazy run right now many big investor attract to enter in ripple potential because of it good technology but I have a feeling that after this pump their will be a dump happen.
The best thing that I like ripple he now surpass the ethereum and place as top 2 in crypto world if this run continue the price can hit more than $5 if this happen right now the price are $2 good for all holder and investor in this project.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:24:42 AM

Ripple is truly the future. It’s hard to believe how many angel investors and venture capital investment professionals threw themselves behind Jed McCaleb. Ripple settles payments in 4 seconds and can perform 50,000 transactions a second. Jed McCaleb is going to be so rich.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: