Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:02:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Zeepin Chain - ONGOING BOUNTY - more than 5 million ZPTs left  (Read 947 times)
ZeepinOfficial (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:20:37 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 07:04:36 AM by ZeepinOfficial

Zeepin Chain - The Distributed Creative New Economy  

“Design creates culture. Culture shapes values. Values determine the future.” –Robert L. Peters

Zeepin is the first blockchain project in creative industry that’s based on NEO ecosystem. We are committed to developing a distributed creative new economy!

Zeepin hopes to create a fair and efficient creative ecosystem, which is a blockchain-based public facility with various kinds of DApps that can be used to solve problems related to innovation and copyright protection, remote cooperation, talent recruitment, and project financing.

We strongly believe that the rise of blockchain technology and crypto currencies can lead the world into a new age.

Participants in our bounty campaign can take an active part in several "missions" that are published at Zeepin Bounty Program. Simply register and follow instructions in order to participate and earn Zeppin tokens/ZPTs

We are gradually adding new missions to our bounty campaign. Bitcointalk mission will also be introduced in the next few days.

There are still more than 5 million Zeepin Tokens (ZPTs) available for you to claim, resulting in the value of more than $500.000 at the current market price of NEO coin.
Help us spread the word about Zeepin and we will reward you for your contribution.

Our bounty campaign participation system is very easy to use and easy to understand. All the information you need are provided after the registration at: BOUNTY CAMPAIGN

All the effective rewards will be calculated after the ICO has been completed. After the ICO is completed, we will contact you by email and distribute the ZPTs you have earned. During our Bounty Campaign, your current number of ZPTs earned will be displayed above the available bounty missions.

We are here to answer any questions you might have regarding our ongoing bounty campaign or Zeepin Chain itself. We would like to encourage everyone to take an active participation by promoting Zeepin.

tushkanych

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:25:53 AM

I see that the site has a tab with KYC. Tell the participants of the company bounty, too, will need to undergo a verification procedure?
kikukk

Activity: 1148
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:29:24 AM

Helo dev reserve for your Indonesia translation
ZeepinOfficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:01:51 AM

I see that the site has a tab with KYC. Tell the participants of the company bounty, too, will need to undergo a verification procedure?

Every participant of our ICO will need to go through KYC verification procedure. For bounty campaign participation KYC isn't needed.
ZeepinOfficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:49:46 AM

Helo dev reserve for your Indonesia translation
Our translation mission is over, we already found a person for Indonesian translation. Thank you anyways for expressing your interest.
ZeepinOfficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:05:58 AM

Bounty missions are divided into 2 groups: Social bounties and Creative bounties. There are total 8 bounty missions at this moment, more coming soon. Register for our bounty here: Register For Bounty
ZeepinOfficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 05:32:56 AM

From tomorrow on, we will have a Christmas special bounty campaign where you can earn even more Zeepin tokens for helping us. Stay tuned.
duongit

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:20:25 AM

I've retweet on Twitter. Why I click on Mission in "Retweet on Twitter", it always shows "sorry,you haven`t retweet our tweet on Twitter".
taseigerku

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:43:34 AM

how about the bounty signature ? its already ended?
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:21:53 PM

Where is Twitter campaign or bounty links?
al-tass

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:13:55 PM

I think the retweet bounty got problem . U need to resolve it

Retweet counting is still an issue - are you looking at a fix for it?
duongit

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:57:41 AM

Waiting for buy Zeepin  Grin
rroque

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:48:49 PM

when does bounty for articles end?
afni21041506

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:27:32 PM

@rroque
a few days ago friends
checked 24/01/2018
duongit

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:33:24 PM

Sorry, but i have a question. What time will receive ZPT bounty? I don't receive any email about this bounty.
Oshmuluk

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:41:49 PM

Sorry, but i have a question. What time will receive ZPT bounty? I don't receive any email about this bounty.
the same situation, no email, no tokens.  Huh
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:35:03 AM

when the plan to list zeepin in exchanges.
I hope will be do it shortly...

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
crypto-bit

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:41:47 AM

when the plan to list zeepin in exchanges.
I hope will be do it shortly...

If you do your research and not keep posting senseless question you can get what you ask for.This coin was already listed on  Kucoin you can find that on Coinmarketcap.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zeepin/#markets
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: