News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Del  (Read 197 times)
Tondya (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:34:22 PM

Apart from Pineapple fund there is Bithope. You can start a campaign there. Right now there is a campaign running, no child should grow up alone - Radi's new Christmas. The campaign has a video and backed by a popular NGO, SOS Children's Villages.

https://bithope.org/campaign/support-radis-new-christmas-campaign

And there is another campaign, support Edward Snowden, here's how we take back the internet. Short description and Snowden's official Bitcoin address.

https://bithope.org/campaign/support-whistleblower-edward-snowden-with-bitcoin

Not saying you are a scammer, but like you said you will register a charitable foundation and upload a video, you have to do these things first to make your cause look legit or you have to be someone like Snowden. Have you volunteered for any NGOs that are into helping sick children in you locality? Rather than registering your own foundation, for a start isn't it better to associate yourself with a well-established NGO supporting your same cause (fundraising for sick kids) and start an online campaign on Pineapple funds or Bithope?

You think this person might not be a scammer?

Ask yourself this, what reputable charities are on this forum begging for money? Most reputable charities don’t know about bitcoin or how bitcoin works so why would they beg for bitcoin? What reputable charity have you ever seen go to a public forum and beg for money? What reputable charity does not have a website? Why would a respectable charity that may know about bitcoin know about Ethereum and ask for donations in that too (maybe Litecoin but not Ethereum)?

If your still not convinced, Belarus requires all charities to register. Ask for the registration number. If you really want to help sick children in Belarus then contact the Belarusian Children’s Fund here: http://www.bcf.by/en/

I realized that you are a skeptic. Well .. I indicated the two most popular crypto-currencies.
I'm not an authority charitable organization. I am an individual and I want to prove my competence before registering the fund.
Accepting donations in the crypto currency is simpler and more effective today. No fund accepts the crypto currency today and this slows down the collection of donations.
And once again I want to say that I am ready to show my passport to prove that I'm not a fraud. But I am sure that you will say that I am a scammer, even if I disclose my data.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:48:00 PM

Apart from Pineapple fund there is Bithope. You can start a campaign there. Right now there is a campaign running, no child should grow up alone - Radi's new Christmas. The campaign has a video and backed by a popular NGO, SOS Children's Villages.

And there is another campaign, support Edward Snowden, here's how we take back the internet. Short description and Snowden's official Bitcoin address.

Not saying you are a scammer, but like you said you will register a charitable foundation and upload a video, you have to do these things first to make your cause look legit or you have to be someone like Snowden. Have you volunteered for any NGOs that are into helping sick children in you locality? Rather than registering your own foundation, for a start isn't it better to associate yourself with a well-established NGO supporting your same cause (fundraising for sick kids) and start an online campaign on Pineapple funds or Bithope?

Ask yourself this, what reputable charities are on this forum begging for money? Most reputable charities don’t know about bitcoin or how bitcoin works so why would they beg for bitcoin? What reputable charity have you ever seen go to a public forum and beg for money? What reputable charity does not have a website? Why would a respectable charity that may know about bitcoin know about Ethereum and ask for donations in that too (maybe Litecoin but not Ethereum)?

If your still not convinced, Belarus requires all charities to register. Ask for the registration number. If you really want to help sick children in Belarus then contact the Belarusian Children’s Fund here: http://www.bcf.by/en/

I realized that you are a skeptic. Well .. I indicated the two most popular crypto-currencies.
I'm not an authority charitable organization. I am an individual and I want to prove my competence before registering the fund.
Accepting donations in the crypto currency is simpler and more effective today. No fund accepts the crypto currency today and this slows down the collection of donations.
And once again I want to say that I am ready to show my passport to prove that I'm not a fraud. But I am sure that you will say that I am a scammer, even if I disclose my data.

OK, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. I’ll also give you some free advice that will help you and keep you from wasting your time. Stop posting on this forum begging for money because the people here have been scammed too much over the last seven years and will never give you a dime. If you really are a humanitarian and care about these poor sick children then donate your time to the Belarusian Children’s Fund. If you continue to post here even after this warning then I know that you’re a fraud and a scammer.

Btw: government documents are easy to fake. Just ask any kid that’s used a fake ID to buy alcohol.

Tondya (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:05:20 PM

OK, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. I’ll also give you some free advice that will help you and keep you from wasting your time. Stop posting on this forum begging for money because the people here have been scammed too much over the last seven years and will never give you a dime. If you really are a humanitarian and care about these poor sick children then donate your time to the Belarusian Children’s Fund. If you continue to post here even after this warning then I know that you’re a fraud and a scammer.

Btw: government documents are easy to fake. Just ask any kid that’s used a fake ID to buy alcohol.

I regularly donate money to children. I really wanted to help, using the blockchain, because it's quick and easy. But you are right, a lot of scammers who deceived you for seven years, so you no longer believe anyone.
But you are right. I stop my desire in this thread. No one is interested in this, unfortunately.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:27:29 PM

I regularly donate money to children. I really wanted to help, using the blockchain, because it's quick and easy. But you are right, a lot of scammers who deceived you for seven years, so you no longer believe anyone.
But you are right. I stop my desire in this thread. No one is interested in this, unfortunately.

Good move on abandoning this thread. If you want to use crypto to help the children in your area then contact the Belarusian Children’s Fund (they have a street address, you can go there if your close enough) and convince them to accept all cryptos. Offer to help them set up the donations, figure out a place to get the fiat conversion for free (yes, that’s possible at several places for verified charities), help them with the website donation addresses and wallets. You can help in the way you want if you’re serious.

krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:27:56 PM

Benefit of doubt is better than blatantly accusing someone of being a scammer, that's why I asked couple of questions, weather volunteered or know any local NGOs supporting sick children. Went through the response, wasn't bright, and happens in this forum. Charity comes when you have experienced it/gone through it/lived it…otherwise it's just an offhand expression off getting rid off some taxes. Guess I wandered through off topic. Went through Belarusian children's fund, helps a lot of children without any differentiation, really good initiative.

The New Year is coming. A little bit more than 30 days have left. Everyone has a strong desire to believe in magic and miracle! You may work wonders yourself and then it will definitely appear in your life as well.

Damn true. Happy new year.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: