Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:12:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin(s) to buy for January 2018?  (Read 958 times)
tengek37

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:19:05 PM

What do you guys think will be the most profitable coins to buy for January 2018?
ico coins are now famous.
some coins have been pumped heavily.
try to buy some coins like Flixxo, WRC and MTH
the coin looks good.
braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:31:52 PM

I bought GUP and SC  - there are many news around these coins in this months , SC is planning hardfork and generally will move storj. So, there are some coins that im holding for long. stratis, waves, eos,etc, bnt -  ethereum competitors - so quite promising platforms.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
maestr00

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:36:12 PM

QSP and TNT
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:04:14 PM

For me the best coin to invest is btc and ethereum their value was increased more for this year 2018.And its going to be more sure to this coins compare to others.Eth looks good and its going to be growth in this year and more improvement like the stablity and strongest of btc.They rapidly increasing because many investors and users choose them as the best coins .
ragejmb

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:19:45 PM

Two coins which have big potential are Cappasity and Oysterpearl. I think these two Coins are going to grow very fast in the first quarter of this year.

Binance is also strong and will become stronger because the exchange is just brilliant. I'm not longer sure what will happen next with XRP... maybe it is now a good time to buy?!
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

I think this month Ethereum, Monetha and Stratis will be value. All three have a good graph.
I also have these three coins   Smiley

dettihegedus

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:35:48 PM

i think bitcoin is still the best coin to invest in this month, also there are many altcoins such as Litecoin and monero and IOTA these altcoins are getting more and more investments from many investors around the world due to their own advantages.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: