Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XVG ?  (Read 330 times)
biarox

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:41:48 AM

I think the team members should be more cautious about their words.

This is not a good attitude coming from an XVG Team member.

I really hope they release this Wraith thing as they promised to shut up the haters, otherwise, this coin will dip to zero =/

Taken from: https://twitter.com/justinvendetta/status/946389282540916736

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 09:56:59 AM

Im wondering if XVG is worth a buy? I heard of it from John McAfee, but havent done my DD yet.. so I thought I'd ask to see if anyone else already has.

What do you know about XVG, or are your thoughts on XVG?

Any and all info is appreciated
John McAfee just stringing up the word so it becomes attractive and looks promising, so you are consumed by his words to buy the coins he wants to raise so he make profit better than you and after that the coin prices will go down so you get a loss not a profit. so don't listen to people you don't know well just wait for the news and do trading with your own style.

about XVG i think thats not a good coin, if you want to know research about that coin and speculate on your own is it good or bad coin.

BonoWantTheBitty (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:18:41 PM

You are the only proof that i needed in order to confirm my theory, there are a lot of foolish people who are following this clown. All his signals are paid ones, they are free, but only the desperated ones are following them.

Im wondering if XVG is worth a buy? I heard of it from John McAfee, but havent done my DD yet.. so I thought I'd ask to see if anyone else already has.

Mc afee. Mc afee, why is this guy so special? he is not even funny, all he is doing is just pump shitty coins like this one.

Verge is crap, make a better research about the team, and the project, and you will find the real truth in there. -60% in a day, not a safe coin.

I clearly said that I haven't done my DD yet...
BonoWantTheBitty (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:13:22 PM

okay... for everyone saying that I need to do my research.. no shit, I clearly stated I haven't done my DD (that means due diligence(that means research))

I'm asking anyone if they HAVE done their research and am asking for what info they've gathered...

this is the internet, and if someone here has already done extensive research and can point me in the right direction on this coin, it would save me a lot of time.. im just trying to take advantage of the fact that I can't talk to anyone in the world from a computer..

I didn't say I was buying XVG, didn't say I follow McAfee, geeez
IgniHash

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:20:15 PM

a few months ago, I invested in XVG, before john macaffe talked about it. XVG has good technology, including a wraith protocol that will be launching soon. XVG also has a good community on telegram.

biarox

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:56:37 PM

Worth reading:

https://steemit.com/verge/@wiggity55/why-i-decided-to-sell-my-verge
Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:16:47 PM

You are the only proof that i needed in order to confirm my theory, there are a lot of foolish people who are following this clown. All his signals are paid ones, they are free, but only the desperated ones are following them.

Mc afee. Mc afee, why is this guy so special? he is not even funny, all he is doing is just pump shitty coins like this one.

Verge is crap, make a better research about the team, and the project, and you will find the real truth in there. -60% in a day, not a safe coin.

Good advice!

I used to hold so many of XVG when the price is about 20 times less and end up sold all
biarox

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:45:22 PM

This is an official announcement on Telegram. Please have a read.

Join their channel and read for your own: https://t.me/vergeXVGannouncement

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:57:18 AM

John Mcafee has been an ardent crypto lover, but it seems his actions lately are really uncalled for as far as I am concerned. He is using his position to announce some coins, while some of them may not be shitty but some of them are still just some pump and dump coins and I want to believe he is trying to make people off some gullible ones who feel they can keep following him and then getting the coin pumped and then someone (probably Mcafee) dumping on them. Not sure about that, but that seems like a possible explanation.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:36:59 AM

Seems like sir McAfee's made a pump group in his twitter) it's a bit late to buy this coin, because the main pump is gone and now we see another correction.
Lol. It seems like really and from the look of things, anytime he announces a coin, it gets pumped and dumped within minutes. We cannot say yet though, so as not to be throwing accusing fingers, but XVG to me seems to be over pumped unnecessarily and I would rather give it a chance to get dumped as usual before buying into it.

I have not gotten the time to get to know much about the coin though, but I have seen some people talk about it in a good way.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:12:39 PM

Well you heard of XVG from John McAfee but what does it mean, is it enough to risk significant amount of money. I was thinking about John McAfee, why would anyone believe in his twitter shares!!! is he a good villain? I cannot trust him, those in charge of certain ICO's can bribe him for purpose of promotion.
nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:23:03 PM

There was a lot of hype recently about VERGE VXG on Bitcointalk and Facebook Crypto Groups too. I was almost decided to buy when the price started falling. I am happy I didn't purchase any XVG, I was long time MTH bag holder only recently back to profit 1K from -1000$. When John McAfee promotes any coin, dumps are always round the corner after a massive price increase. I will look somewhere else, there is better projects than this.
biarox

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

No Wraith release yet my friends, no official announcement to say in what stage they are, no nothing. I'm very concerned.
Emilstyl

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:02:46 PM

I invested 1 ETH in verge 3 months ago, and I got out today with 11.71 ETH.
Not bad. I don't know, maybe in a few months it will be worth 1 dollar each.
But I'm not sure about this coin and the team honestly doesn't seems really good.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: