Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:59:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LH Crypto forex trading  (Read 107 times)
Rickus78 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:08:09 AM

Guys.

I found a real gem in forex trading called LH Crypto.
They are the first ever forex broker in existence.
The team is very solid and they have 14 years of experience in forex trading.
ICO just ended but this gem is available end februari on different exchanges.
Definitely worth buying soon!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kagere

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:45:05 AM

i have good feelings about this project, less supply, Cashback program, Forex broker hummm it will be awesome in fews weeks
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 01:10:56 PM

Yes i know that they are already established forex brokers but the question is what was the ico intended for? Are they going to add crypto assets in their forex platform or will they create a separate crypto exchange, please clarify.

Rickus78 (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:01:54 PM

Yes the are having crypto assets and you can trade them against normal  assets and fiat. They won't have an exchange!
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:47:18 PM

forex and crypto always interesting for investor, but i dont know about Larson Holz, who that guy?legend businesman  from forex?
tam_tam

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:38:41 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 09:49:04 AM by tam_tam

THIS COIN WILL BE HUGE! Still very much under the radar Cheesy Forex has a daily volume of $5 trillion dollar. World's most liquidated market. When LHcoin will allow forex
traders to deposit/withdraw money without any wire transfer fee(5%-6%) into the forex platform, people will pour into it. For forex, 5% is a huge deal. It will allow traders to make more profits. Besides, there are tons of regulations on depositing and withdrawing money. Deposits/withdrawal is limited to certain amount. This is a major obstacle for traders. With lhcoin, there won't be any issue with that. Most importently, LH-Forex broker is already a well-established and profitable company. They already have a huge client-base. Their clients from forex platform is so excited about this project that they invested $1.5 Million dollar in this ICO! This is the money pouring in from forex traders. They are not our regular crypto ico investors. Investors are very optimistic about this project for the reason that they will give monthly guaranteed cashback. With this coin, you will be able to trade binary, currency, foreign stocks, gold, Oil, and so on. Not to mention, binary trading is very profitable if you can get good at it. This coin will be a huge success. Only 70 million in supply, price will grow up rapidly. My plan is to get monthly cashback from them, and use their platform with my LHcoin. Cheesy
Analysts are predicting $2 by summer'18! I call it bullshit. I see atleast $5. Only need $350 million market cap for $5. Useless, scam coins have more market cap than that. Officially will be listed on exchanges from end February. Can't wait to see this grow!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: