Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:06:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: <Service> HappyMod Community Management and Development - Telegram - Marketing  (Read 171 times)
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:44:09 PM

Hello BitcoinTalk forum,

My name is James and I work with a up and coming company called HappyMod. We got our humble start in moderating telegram channels but the business has grown to so much more than telegram.

To start, we provide community management and development for Telegram channels with a focus on ICO or token sale projects. The goal originally was to free up a significant amount of free time for the core team who may be overwhelmed by the demands a telegram channel can have without a dedicated group.

We got our start volunteering our services for a few projects that turned out to be quite the big names in the crypto space.
We originally began working on Lisk and Komodo, developing their telegram channels.

Further we have assisted Uptoken to raise 19 Million dollars in the recent conclusion in their token sale.
We are also currently working with Neuromation, Monaize, and have a few other projects in the pipeline.
We continue to manage all the contracts that we have with these channels, and we create a real organized workflow for your organization to the community, which is often what is lacking in new projects, causing credibility hiccups when the community doesn't feel they are kept in the loop.

What we do is train our moderators on every aspect of the project, from creating a custom FAQ with community based questions to analyzing the whitepaper.
The goal for our company is to have our mods be an extension of the core team, allowing the core team to focus on the development of the project.
We are an asset to any project as we can build, promote, or manage telegram channels for projects that are pretty complex. We have mods in every timezone, allowing for questions about the project to get answered 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

We have grown to include marketing services, including management of AdWords, BitcoinTalk thread management, Telegram channel building, and various community engagement aspects available for our clients.
If you would like more information on our services, feel free to check out our website: Happymod.io

Further if you want to inquire about what we could do for your project, feel free to comment in this thread, shoot me a PM, or drop us an email at info@happymod.io

We look forward to serving the BitcoinTalk community

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:46:31 PM

At this time, we have all the translators we will need. Please do not message me with any offers to translate for us. If we need more at some point we will happily post in the services.

We will contact our in-house translators as part of our full package benefits to our clients.
Further, we do bounty management as well as various other aspects. Our goal is to be a one stop shop for all things related to startups in the crypto space.
If there is any additional inquiries feel free to shoot me a

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
ecommerceico

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:03:37 PM

Hi,

Greetings,

Our Company is looking for a "Turnkey" bounty campaign and telegram marketing manager. Please send me PM info@storweey.net if you would be interested.

Thanking you,
Best regards
GADARRELL

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

Horizon Communications - Founder and CEO

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:08:41 AM

I'm the Founder for Horizon Communications.

We're a Wireless ISP utilizing startup the latest LTE technology launching in Bermuda and BVI in 2018.

We plan on expansion to the Caribbean and Central America in the next few years.

I've just launched our private pre-sale and announcement thread.

We are looking for people to help with telegram (moderation) and marketing our ICO.

Please contact me.

https://www.horizoncomm.co/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2960817.0

horizoncomm.co ▬ Horizon Communications
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: