Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:37:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Byteball's Marketing Fund. Make your contribution to the development of Byteball  (Read 377 times)
Lann (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:07:04 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 11:25:28 PM by Lann

Make your contribution to the development of Byteball:
Other languages: Russian
Byteball – E7E3UDNDTGBRTLN63DXJF7EXIXVQYTM2
Bitcoin – 33FJvNxyc5p5M76prfHcWeq4aEoWMMkhEH
Bot's pairing code - A19AjPn9dmrZ4GdditPcJ4QkLqicUcPeQFmGMN53loQ9@byteball.org/bb#0000
Site - https://bytesfund.com

At the moment, Byteball has one of the best opportunities among cryptocurrencies, in spite of this, many have not heard of it, so we declare the open fund-raising for large-scale MARKETING of Byteball.

Together we can spread the information about Byteball to the maximum number of people.
95% of the collected funds will go to:
•  payment of articles and video reviews from various info-sites, bloggers and Mass Media
•  purchase of advertising on websites
•  adding to cryptocurrencies exchange.

Each of your invested byte will work to attract new audience, the inflow of which will significantly increase the value of cryptocurrency.

Reviewers task will not be an unconscious text pronunciation on the basis of a pattern prepared by the customer in advance.
What we want from them:
•  Review, that is produced on the basis of personal experience, built on the study of principles and mechanics of Byteball technology, as well as direct work with the program.
•  Review should be as much informative, as constructive and helpful: with the extraction of the key advantages, which it is necessary to focus on.

We also consider a priority payment method – bytes themselves, because we don’t want to sell them, thereby affecting the course. It will also allow the executor of order to test the Byteball work and its functionality in practice.

The remaining 5% will make our work on the organization of the whole process, translators payment, also in addition to direct work with advertising platforms that require material investments, we will actively spread information about Byteball among exchanges and stores that accept payment in cryptocurrencies.  The more stores and cryptocurrencies exchanges it will be able to attract to Byteball, the more successful it will be developed and popularized.
We will regularly form the reporting of spending with a list of platforms on which the advertising was ordered with the amounts of their spending. These reports you can see by going to our website, pointed in the heading.

Platforms: YouTube, social networks, Telegram, informational sites, cryptocurrencies forums.

It is necessary and important for us – to have an objective approach to the selection of platforms for the Byteball promotion, so in our work we will listen and take into account your opinion. You can share your ideas about the development of Byteball with us, or suggest partnership, by writing in the topic, or by writing to our e-mail: support@bytesfund.com

*We aren't the official developer's fund.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________
As tonych said:
I believe the success of a currency depends on the number of people who own it, in fact Peter R’s research suggests that historical marketcap of Bitcoin follows Metcalfe's law: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572106.0, i.e. it is proportional to the square of the number of active users. That’s why I want Byteball to be in the hands of as many people as possible.
Official site Byteball - https://byteball.org
Official theme Byteball - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lann (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:15:27 PM

reserved place
CryptKeeper
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:10:06 AM

As Byteball’s Community Manager I welcome any community effort

but this is not an official Byteball fund and not endorsed by the Byteball team!

We have an official Byteball Community Fund which is also used to fund marketing efforts, you can read all about it in our wiki: https://wiki.byteball.org/byteball-community-fund

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
Lann (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:07:24 AM

CryptKeeper, Yes, we aren’t the official fund. This increases the decentralization of the coin.
I’m inspired by the Byteball cryptocurrency and I want to promote its maximum popularization.
Therefore, we launched this fund. I see that the official fund exists already. I see a report of receipts. Do you have a report of the work done?
We will report for every byte spent and do the things described in the topic.
Thank you for your message. Together we can do great things!
Hhugh

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:35:55 AM

If you provided an outline of specific efforts you are planning to undertake and the costs of these efforts BEFORE asking the community for money you would have a lot more credibility. To be honest it looks pretty sketchy right now.

If there are specific plans you want to undertake right now that will benefit the platform I can't imagine why the community fund wouldn't back it through a formal proposal on the #grants slack channel.
Lann (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:08:13 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 02:20:20 AM by Lann

If you provided an outline of specific efforts you are planning to undertake and the costs of these efforts BEFORE asking the community for money you would have a lot more credibility. To be honest it looks pretty sketchy right now.
We described everything that we plan to do:
•  payment of articles and video reviews from various info-sites, bloggers and Mass Media

It's all in plan. And the choice of promotion depends on the amount. We could say that we will pay for the addition of Byteball to Binance, but we do not know how much money will be in the fund.
We also said:
"It is necessary and important for us – to have an objective approach to the selection of platforms for the Byteball promotion, so in our work we will listen and take into account your opinion. You can share your ideas about the development of Byteball with us, or suggest partnership, by writing in the topic, or by writing to our e-mail: support@bytesfund.com"
Your opinion is important for us.
In addition, we described our 5% percent commission and what it includes.

If there are specific plans you want to undertake right now that will benefit the platform I can't imagine why the community fund wouldn't back it through a formal proposal on the #grants slack channel.

They asked to do the due diligence, and they’re right. They do not know about us and warn that we aren’t an official fund. We have added information about this already, so that we aren’t be confused.
Hhugh

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:22:41 AM

We described everything that we plan to do:

It's all in plan. And the choice of promotion depends on the amount. We could say that we will pay for the addition of Byteball to Binance, but we do not know how much money will be in the fund.
We also said:
"It is necessary and important for us – to have an objective approach to the selection of platforms for the Byteball promotion, so in our work we will listen and take into account your opinion. You can share your ideas about the development of Byteball with us, or suggest partnership, by writing in the topic, or by writing to our e-mail: support@bytesfund.com"
Your opinion is important for us.
In addition, we described our 5% percent commission and what it includes.

They asked to do the due diligence, and they’re right. They do not know about us and warn that we aren’t an official fund. We have added information about this already, so that we aren’t be confused.

Thanks for clarifying… I suppose my concern comes from the fact that there is no independent accountability or means of recourse if this group does not deliver on its promises. Everything they are hoping to achieve through this effort could be done more efficiently and with safeguards if donations (for example) flow through the community fund externally designated for this project.

Would something like this work for the group? Or is the group only interested in efforts if they directly receive the money first?
cointabo

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:54:47 AM

Fresh account, a dude nobody knows about, says he loves the project, is inspired for it, and now asking people on the forum to give him money so he does this and that. LOL.  Grin
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16637

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:02:08 PM

Although I like the idea, I don't trust it. If you're sincere, I have some suggestions:
-forget Bitcoin funding. If someone wants to use Bitcoin to support Byteball: just buy GBYTE.
-set up an escrow address for the funds, discuss all spending with the community, and let escrow pay for all approved and succesful advertising.
I suggest a 2 out of 4 multisig escrow, for instance (if they're willing to cooperate) handled by:
CryptKeeper
Michail1
me - LoyceV
[add more]

Now it just looks like a quick way to earn money. This forum is flooded with Newbies trying to scam people. I'm not saying that's your intention, I'm saying that's what it looks like. And I'm suggesting how to get around that problem.

Lann (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:55:05 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 12:53:21 AM by Lann

Thanks for clarifying… I suppose my concern comes from the fact that there is no independent accountability or means of recourse if this group does not deliver on its promises. Everything they are hoping to achieve through this effort could be done more efficiently and with safeguards if donations (for example) flow through the community fund externally designated for this project.

Would something like this work for the group? Or is the group only interested in efforts if they directly receive the money first?

I’m sorry for the late reply. You are asking the right question. Our fund is also designed for promoting Byteball. Different funds will contribute to decentralization. I don’t see any reports of the official fund about spending. They say: "The fund will pay out bounties for byteball-related work such as reporting security vulnerabilities, software bugs, user support, marketing campaigns etc."
Our priority is that popular people and sites talk about Byteball to the wide audience. As well as there wasn’t 98% of the trading volume on only one stock exchange, registration of new users is closed on which, and withdrawal is available on the passport. The official fund has more than enough resources for adding Byteball to the other exchanges, for example, Binance. They have their own view on this matter, and it is their right.
In our turn at the end of each week we promise to publish reports about money received and spent. There will be direct references to the surveys commissioned by us, advertising and adds to the stock exchanges.
Lann (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:01:30 AM

Fresh account, a dude nobody knows about, says he loves the project, is inspired for it, and now asking people on the forum to give him money so he does this and that. LOL.  Grin

Yes, I have a new account, but I’m really encouraged by this project and want to work for it. I hope I can earn your trust.
Lann (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:27:19 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 04:07:10 PM by Lann

Although I like the idea, I don't trust it. If you're sincere, I have some suggestions:
-forget Bitcoin funding. If someone wants to use Bitcoin to support Byteball: just buy GBYTE.
-set up an escrow address for the funds, discuss all spending with the community, and let escrow pay for all approved and succesful advertising.
I suggest a 2 out of 4 multisig escrow, for instance (if they're willing to cooperate) handled by:
CryptKeeper
Michail1
me - LoyceV
[add more]

Now it just looks like a quick way to earn money. This forum is flooded with Newbies trying to scam people. I'm not saying that's your intention, I'm saying that's what it looks like. And I'm suggesting how to get around that problem.
Financing bitcoins is necessary in order not to sell gbyte on the exchange, when gbyte will not be accepted to pay for the review / advertising / adding to the exchange, but it's important for the promotion of the coin. The usual purchase of a gbyte does not always have a better impact on the price of a coin than promotion. If buying of the bitcoin will not be necessary, then we will buy gbyte.

You offered us a good idea. We are began to consider this option.
Lann (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:15:36 PM

Hello. At the moment, the fund has not received any financing. LoyceV gave us a great idea of how to improve your confidence in us. We are intending to apply to Byteball’s trusted persons for setting up an escrow address with their help. We in turn will continue to work, and when necessary applying for money from the escrow fund to implement our plans.
Lann (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:10:54 AM

We're continuing to negotiate with trusted persons of Byteball to transmitting someone of them the right to keep the fund purse.
At the moment, we sent our proposals to:
Michail1
CryptKeeper
slackjore
LoyceV
Wait for updates.
Michail1
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:23:19 AM

Honestly, I love the idea.

Need to find a way to make this work out for everyone.  Smiley

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16637

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:50:22 AM

I've received a PM indeed.

Before I agree to be part of a multisig escrow, it should be completely clear what can be expected: when is the escrow going to pay out, and which projects will be rejected.
I'm not sure yet how to decide on this, but I think it's important this is clear clear before people make a contribution.

Lann (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:39:34 AM

Need to find a way to make this work out for everyone.  Smiley
Yes, everyone can participate by expressing ideas, investing bytes in the fund and offering useful contacts and platforms for advertising.
Lann (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:45:10 AM

I've received a PM indeed.
We have written that we’re considering you for this post. I would like the community to confirm your reliability for this role.

Before I agree to be part of a multisig escrow, it should be completely clear what can be expected: when is the escrow going to pay out, and which projects will be rejected.
I'm not sure yet how to decide on this, but I think it's important this is clear clear before people make a contribution.
You said it right, it is important to discuss all the details here. I think the disbursement should be occurring when the amount will be collected for the goal. It isn’t known how much money the fund needs to collect in order to make the disbursement.
Therefore, we need to set goals with a gradual increase in costs:
1) advertising / reviews
2) shops
3) exchanges.
All actions must be as public as possible. Up to the contracts with the platforms. Projects should also be discussed publicly.
will be transferred to the trustee of the fund in escrow.
At the moment, the fund has not received any financing.  It's easy to verify.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:28:22 AM

Everybody suppose to contribute money to wallet you provided and just have faith in your words that this is going to marketing a project that even the project team did not endorse Shocked, My question is, is Byteball lack funds for marketing their product?
Wht soliciting funds separately to market Byteball when the team did not endorse it?
Lann (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:40:26 PM

Everybody suppose to contribute money to wallet you provided and just have faith in your words that this is going to marketing a project that even the project team did not endorse Shocked, My question is, is Byteball lack funds for marketing their product?
Wht soliciting funds separately to market Byteball when the team did not endorse it?

Yes, we have created a fund to support Byteball. And we want to earn your trust. As it isn't enough now,  we decided to transfer the wallet to the trusted person of the community. Yes, there is also an official fund, but we have different goals with it. I don’t see reports of the official fund's spending. At the moment, the official fund is not spending money actively on what we're planning to do. This is not criticism. Each fund can have its own goals and ways of implementing them.
We will spend money exceptionally on:
1) reviews
2) advertising
3) shops
4) exchanges.
All actions must be as public as possible. Up to the contracts with the platforms. Projects should also be discussed publicly.

Why do you think that the team isn’t approving the project? At the beginning: They asked to do the due diligence, and they’re right. They didn’t know about us and warn that we aren’t an official fund. We have added information about this already, so that we aren’t be confused.

We've gotten community support. The results of negotiations with the trusted persons of Byteball:
tonych - advised us "to invite prominent community members" и "to be transparent".
Michail1 - likes our idea. He consider that the list of people invited to participate to store the fund is "very well." He is going to participate in our project, but he does not have enough time to keep the fund's money.
CryptKeeper - does not have enough time to participate.
slackjore – thinks, that our fund is scam.
LoyceV - is ready to cooperate with us and to keep the fund's money.

At the moment, LoyceV agreed to keep the fund's money. I see no objection to appointing LoyceV to this post. Therefore, we decided to appoint him. Now we only need to discuss the remaining questions. For our part, we are ready to give him 1% out of 5% of the fund's money for his working, that consisting in checking the expediency of spending. This value can be increased up to 2%, depending on his participation in the project.  You can find more details about spending 5% of the funds in the topic header.

We have gotten the first contribution to our fund: 0.1mbyte.
We also would like to inform you that our bot is offline for technical reasons now. Soon we will resume its operation.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: