Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:31:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB: Bay laurel fruit/fatty oil. A call to bitcoiners in the middle east?  (Read 663 times)
BitWrit (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 05:02:13 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2013, 06:05:57 PM by BitWrit

It is important that it be the fatty oil from the seeds/berries rather than the essential oil made from the leaves. Please PM me a quote, looking for a couple of liters, maybe a gallon, shipped to California. Might need more in the future, though that will dependent on many factors. Would prefer escrow but if you are a well trusted member of the community then we might be able to forgo it.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tbassam

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 06:49:21 PM

In what amount would you want to purchase,

Would it be a one time purchase? or Recurring.

I can get you some good olive oil, but you have to know that it wont be cheap, since the best olive oil comes from syria.
Or I could get you some cheapo Olive oil that has the exact Quality that you want, Aka Seed and fruit, no leaves.

I'm headed back to the ME in 9 days.
BitWrit (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 07:05:45 PM

I am not interested in olive oil, what I am seeking is the oil of the bay laurel fruit (from the same plant that you get bay leaves for cooking). For now it would be a one time purchase of a couple of liters to a gallon. I have to try making soap with it then I have to see what demand is like for laurel soaps in my area but I believe it will be high.
BitWrit (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 03:12:54 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2013, 11:10:20 PM by BitWrit

Received an offer for $40 per liter (in it's BTC equivalent) plus shipping, can anyone do better?

*edit* Deal fell through still looking
BitWrit (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 09:58:49 PM

still looking
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: