Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:15:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most of Bitcoin Exchanges' Founders are COLLUDING  (Read 232 times)
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:43:38 PM

It’s not 70%, it’s more like 60%. Supposedly, only 21 million bitcoins are in existence (however invisible, digital and intangible that may be). It is said that a thousand early buyers of the digital coin own fully 40% of the world’s supply. (And I bet ya dozens of these bitcoin billionaires are drug smugglers, given that’s how bitcoin got its start.) You are betting on the honesty and integrity of drug dealers when you buy bitcoin as a long term investment.

Um, how do you become a drug baron with Bitcoin when it was only possible to mine or buy truly epic amounts when it was effectively worthless?

One shipment of 'shit' would've wiped out the market completely. Silk Road only came along in 2011 long after when most of these people were already established.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:05:23 PM

It’s not 70%, it’s more like 60%. Supposedly, only 21 million bitcoins are in existence (however invisible, digital and intangible that may be). It is said that a thousand early buyers of the digital coin own fully 40% of the world’s supply. (And I bet ya dozens of these bitcoin billionaires are drug smugglers, given that’s how bitcoin got its start.) You are betting on the honesty and integrity of drug dealers when you buy bitcoin as a long term investment.

Um, how do you become a drug baron with Bitcoin when it was only possible to mine or buy truly epic amounts when it was effectively worthless?

One shipment of 'shit' would've wiped out the market completely. Silk Road only came along in 2011 long after when most of these people were already established.

Drug buying with bitcoin is still happening today. Hell, there’s a long still popular thread on it. Silk Road made it well known but it wasn’t the end of it. Surely you don’t think drug king pins sold all of their bitcoin holdings the minute they got them while watching the price continually rise? DPR sure as hell didn’t. The US government became the largest holder of bitcoins for a while because of his hoarding. El Chapo didn’t get to be rich because he made bad business decisions. LOL

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: