Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 08:00:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't use binance  (Read 506 times)
GeorgeFeb

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:29:20 PM

Waiting for 15-20 days for the ID verification process, nah, Beyonce is out of question!

btc2mars

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:02:22 AM

Well i actually think binance is already one of the best available out there. No conspiracies, no closing account without explanation.... pretty good already...

GeorgeFeb

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:08:53 AM

Well i actually think binance is already one of the best available out there. No conspiracies, no closing account without explanation.... pretty good already...

So waiting 20 days for that damn ID verification is a good?

Well, each their own!

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:12:19 AM

THis  awful  exange   it's  one month  I have lost  my 2FA  key  and they  still  don't  solve  my  probem  after having submitted  10k tickets

They really don't  understand  my problem even  after I have told it to  them   10'000 times
Just use  Bittrex,  dealing  with this  awful exange is a pain in the ass

In all exchange Bittrex is the worst exchange I use because I can not verify my account and Bittrex's support really replies so long and I have not used this exchange for long time . I think Binance is better because this is a new exchange and they are growing to attract investors

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:12:43 AM

THis  awful  exange   it's  one month  I have lost  my 2FA  key  and they  still  don't  solve  my  probem  after having submitted  10k tickets

They really don't  understand  my problem even  after I have told it to  them   10'000 times

Until now binance is good for me, any problem with my transaction, their support team always give solutions. I choose binance because bittrex has bad services and until now, I don't know why they change rules so fast. If you lost your key, that's your problem but I believe their support team will give you another way to fix your problem. Maybe they still try to find the problem and soon will give you solutions. Keep try, patience and good luck to you.

madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:51:32 AM

What is the update of your account? I think you did some wrong thing like saving your authetication and also enabling 2fa is very risky and all site already tell to many users that 2fa will harm your account that is why i do not did that because many users experience hard accessing their account after enabling that factor.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:20:05 AM

I think your funds are still safe with binance even after losing 2FA code because read a notification in their telegram group and according to binance terms, you would now need to verify your account by providing legal documents and image of yourself holding your id in hand as well to make them sure you are real owner of this account. Next you need to create a support ticket, don't create multiple if you already have one. Just wait and your 2FA will be removed
Avispeat

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:22:56 AM

THis  awful  exange   it's  one month  I have lost  my 2FA  key  and they  still  don't  solve  my  probem  after having submitted  10k tickets

They really don't  understand  my problem even  after I have told it to  them   10'000 times
Just use  Bittrex,  dealing  with this  awful exange is a pain in the ass

Your fault for not backing up the numbers from which your 2FA is generated. To he honest I more trust binance than bittrex,  give them time they are still relatively new to the scene

But I agree this is not acceptable in terms of customer satisfaction, I don't say that they are doing right thing here.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 09:00:38 AM

Binance is not a bad one obviously there must be some reasons or fault from your side too. You should be keeping your keys in a file or document safely and create a backup folder either in your private laptop or either in a external hard disk just as i do on regular basis. Binance and other exchanges used to collect the information and keep them in their exchange database for security and for our safety purposes, so that scammers and hackers. Make sure that you don't do such mistakes in future.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:25:13 AM

THis  awful  exange   it's  one month  I have lost  my 2FA  key  and they  still  don't  solve  my  probem  after having submitted  10k tickets

They really don't  understand  my problem even  after I have told it to  them   10'000 times
Just use  Bittrex,  dealing  with this  awful exange is a pain in the ass

Binance is not a bad one obviously there must be some reasons or fault from your side too. You should be keeping your keys in a file or document safely and create a backup folder either in your private laptop or either in a external hard disk just as i do on regular basis. Binance and other exchanges used to collect the information and keep them in their exchange database for security and for our safety purposes, so that scammers and hackers. Make sure that you don't do such mistakes in future.

Yes this kind of issues are common that's why we have to save our private keys in secure place. If you have your private key then you no need to ask Binance team use that key and access your account. Your side also mistake is there, but after submitting 10k tickets at least, they can respond your query still they are not responding means we have to be very careful while using this website.
BitcoinThief

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:28:43 AM

I had them reset my 2FA today and it only took 1 hour from the time i sent the photo for them to do it so I dont know what could have happen in your case. Huh
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:58:55 AM

That sucks. I have been using them for a few months now and have had nothing but an amazing experience.

I have actually heard a ton of horror stories about bittrex. Lots of stories about stolen money.
every exchange has a lot of horror stories, a lot of people use exchanges, some have very bad experiences. every exchange has a fair amount of bad reviews
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:53:04 PM

That sucks. I have been using them for a few months now and have had nothing but an amazing experience.

I have actually heard a ton of horror stories about bittrex. Lots of stories about stolen money.
every exchange has a lot of horror stories, a lot of people use exchanges, some have very bad experiences. every exchange has a fair amount of bad reviews

Yes that is so right not even binance have a problem every exchange site in crypto world have experiecing their own problem the question is why people still using this exchange site? Haha
Binance have a good reputation exchange site I use it for more than a month and I dont experience any problem for me this is one of a good exchange site the platform are run smoothly.

BlockTechnology

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:56:20 PM

Binance good exchange
Bittrex suspended registration Angry
Babebottle

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:25:57 PM

Why don't you just contact them on telegram?They will answer you like in an hour.
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:53:54 PM

Got no problem with binance , you should have be more responsible about your 2FA it's a way to authenticate if you really own that account. It's your responsibility to backup your 2FA code in a safe place where you think it will be safe, losing it will really give you pain in the ass. As it is one of the hardest thing to retrieve "if they will allow to". the only advice I could give you at the moment is to wait
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 06:15:56 PM

I dont get what you mean by losing 2FA key but from what i know 2FA codes keep changing and if that is what you mean,then your best solution is to go to the google authenticator app and synchronize the server clocks and you will be fine.If you mena something else apart from this then i guess there will be some help somewhere.

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:36:04 PM

I totally disagree with people saying bittrex is better than binance.

Both exchanges have real differences between them.

Binance on the first hand has the upper hand in terms of live exchanging, minimal fees, faster platform, more reliable system with profit loss.
no validation for withdrawal for those who dont want to put their ids, and they should know the risk, not putting your id's means lower security in all possible ways.

Bittrex on the other hand fees x5 times higher than binance 0.25 and binance 0.1 and 50% off thats 0.05, and bittrex let you deposit without verification but when you withdraw you must have identity verification otherwise you wont be able to withdraw anything, and the only feature maybe is selling of the mining profit immediatley which goes in the bittrex hand also , bittrex allows you sell your satoshis till the end but binance allows only high figures and low satoshis doesnt count on exchanging which is the only low side of binance.

So in my opinion give or take binance has a better platform than bittrex in overall

Bittrex used to make more sense back then when they allowed you to trade small amounts. Now you need verification even to do altcoin to altcoin trading which is nonsense.

Back then people used to have a "Legacy" account that you could use even after these verification requirements entered into place, but I think the people that had these old Legacy accounts have got their funds frozen unless they give full verification. I tried verification once and it failed. Some people tried to verify themselves with funds on there and they can't verify their ID and address so they have their funds stuck in there, it's crazy, careful with the exchanges.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:54:12 PM

What 2FA are you using on binance?  Google authenticator or authy?  Best 2FA to use on binance is which one?
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:31:17 AM

I oppose on what you have said on binance and it's much better than bittrex. You did not tell if your 2fa is on your cp or you delete it on your google extension because if it is then the fault is all on your side.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: