Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:52:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn HBN HoboNickels by F@h  (Read 140 times)
harlow (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:43:30 PM

HBN Foundation is supporting Folding @ Home and will reward wallet holders who join us in our pursuit. Using your HBN wallet address as your folding username, you can get paid weekly block reward points in HBN coins. Our system automatically allocates HBN coins based on your personal contribution!
I'm about to explain something interesting and rather splendid, to boost the coin value and to let you all earn more coins for a good cause. The folding@home project is in a nutshell where computing resources are being used to get some coins but more importantly support disease research which is brilliant.
Created by Stanford University, Folding @ Home is a distributed computing project for disease research. It does so by simulating protein folding, and other types of molecular dynamics, all the while using idle resources of personal computers/smartphones/tablets of volunteers from across the globe. Help scientists study Alzheimer's, Huntington's, Parkinson's, and other cancers.
We NEED your assistance (idle resources on your computer/cell phone) to help find cures for diseases. To read more about what kind of research is being done, head over to the Stanford Edu website and read all about it.
How it will work is we will have an allocated amount of Coins to give for each folder – example 1500 HBN to begin with. Payments are made every week, so say one week we have 50 folders everyone will receive an equal share if they can achieve a minimum of 2000 points on the F@H. 2000 can be easily achieved even on a basic CPU, in even maybe a day.
Example – 1500 HBN to distribute
50 folders.
If you achieved more than 2000 pts on F@H, you will receive 30HBN.
This is just to begin with as more people fold the higher coins to give out.
I may look to begin a Points to coin ration. So maybe every 2000 points on F@H is worth 30HBN.
Let me know what you think.
If a yes from a majority then, I will set it up and tell you all how to do it.
I mean it’s for a good cause – will urge many to also join HBN and gain rewards. The best bit is you can leave it in the background , choose how much CPU you want to allocate , all without you not even realising it’s there.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
harlow (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile