Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 06:11:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Explanation for ripple price increase?  (Read 481 times)
Eddyc

Activity: 1020
Merit: 391

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:21:00 PM

Ripple's price has increased because of the large volume of investment, this investment coming from banks, we must be careful investing at the moment,the correction is coming, it is not possible the bankers to be able to hold the price at high for long.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
just a man

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:00:10 PM

What's the explanation for the ripple price increase?
A few weeks ago the price went up very quickly without decent explanation. Is that happening again now?
Banks want it. The people that are trying to work on Blockchain technology like to look at Ripple as well.

aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:27:05 PM

Bankster is the main reason behind it. But, i'm not sure it will long last, let's see people will dump it

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:38:37 PM

There was and will be a lot of paranoia about crypto, although this is just a fiat substitute, reflecting the desire of increasing well-being of the population, seriously slowed by the imperfection of the current fiat system and partially the future price of introducing of the new blockchain technology. But in the case of Ripple it is just cryptographic fiat, nothing more. It is not the only one, but the mightiest.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: