Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:09:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mcxnow down?  (Read 2692 times)
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 06:57:04 PM

I actually like mcxnow compared to the other ones. The way the trading is set up is just the easiest for me to use

Shad3dOne

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

Interesting.....

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 10:21:20 PM

Oh, I forgot to mention, that MNC was one of the most succesful bonus-mined scam-coins.

If the success is rated by the amount of btc scammed by premine or similar practices.

popcorn drama needs more....popcorn.

Cheesy

Domain for sale -> NXTcoin.com, 200 btc/2.9 M nxt. pm me
like craigslist but for btc! --> Visit BTClist.com
FederationCredits--> C6khbXzADRUeT9di2SpNubCt2UVTuayKMV What's this?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 12:51:43 AM

Oh, I forgot to mention, that MNC was one of the most succesful bonus-mined scam-coins.

If the success is rated by the amount of btc scammed by premine or similar practices.

popcorn drama needs more....popcorn.

Cheesy

More drama please  Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ericwt

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 04:49:36 AM

If his servers are in the USA he has some real problems.

An email to the right Fed and it will all be over.

Personally I like his exchange and I love watching the chat.

Can anyone confirm he has US servers?

The servers are also on american soil, which is not smart for an exchange which is not compliant with the US fincen guidance (a site which converts one virtual currency into another requires a money transmitter license if they serve US customers, as explained here: http://www.fincen.gov/statutes_regs/guidance/pdf/FIN-2013-G001.pdf). Forget about that it's not even registered as a Money Service Business MSB.

Furthermore, what happens if Realsolid is run over by a bus tomorrow. That's $600k of funds gone as he's intimated in the chat he's the only one who has access to the funds.

broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 04:53:37 AM

If his servers are in the USA he has some real problems.

An email to the right Fed and it will all be over.

Personally I like his exchange and I love watching the chat.

Can anyone confirm he has US servers?

The servers are also on american soil, which is not smart for an exchange which is not compliant with the US fincen guidance (a site which converts one virtual currency into another requires a money transmitter license if they serve US customers, as explained here: http://www.fincen.gov/statutes_regs/guidance/pdf/FIN-2013-G001.pdf). Forget about that it's not even registered as a Money Service Business MSB.

Furthermore, what happens if Realsolid is run over by a bus tomorrow. That's $600k of funds gone as he's intimated in the chat he's the only one who has access to the funds.

RS lives in Australia, why would he utilize servers in the US?

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
ericwt

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2013, 05:10:03 AM

I have no idea.  Huh

That is why I am asking someone to confirm this.

I am a businessman not a tech.

RS lives in Australia, why would he utilize servers in the US?

ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 05:21:05 AM

i believe hes confirmed it a number of times, and i can also vouch for usahero even though me and him have had our fair share of shit throwing trolling sessions. anyone that doesnt conform to RS's standards gets degraded by him and are also not allowed to voice their opinion unless their willing to get the trolling from RS's fan boy's. Normal questions like i had about the payment of shares are ignored and people are then made to feel like idiots for general reasonable questions. 

Alex P

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 05:33:24 AM

Yes, I was a victim of RS.  And USAtoday tried to defend me so he got banned and I got banned too.  How nice.  Atleast he only banned my chat and I was able to withdraw my 40 btc worth of coins. 

In any case, I just created a new account and will use that now.

I have nothing bad to say about RS but nothing good also.  He's just a bit power hungry.  Well no pun intended with 'hungry'. *wink* *wink*

Yeah, I am pissed off a bit.

I made some friends on mcxnow exchange in last 2 weeks and its a bit sad to see idiot spreading lies about me and trying to make me look poor or bashing my country.

He banned me because I shared my concerns about success of microcash. He banned me today after I gave advice to his costumer named Alexp , that he should discuss his problems with RS on the forum, because discussing and listening RS how he is putting him down is not very smart thing to do. Not only RS was bashing Alexp, many of the cult-troll-followers were bashing him as well. I am the guy who stick for the weak, not the guy who steals from the weak (well ok, on the trades i am doing just that as well.. damn)

usahero

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 05:34:04 AM

Hey minion idiot,

Read up a few post, Real Solid himself said he doesn't care about Microscash.

It will never happen.

Hey nobody. RealSolid brags a lot about microcash and is saying it is next revolution in the crypto world.

Did he forget to take his schizophrenia medication, maybe?

I don't care if he cares or doesn't care. If he doesn't care, he should just stfu about it.

He banned me because I hurt his ego.
I am inviting him to write all the crap he is writing to his troll-cult followers (and many other decent and intelligent guys over there at mcxnow) to this forum. Because I can deny every of his retarded claims he was making there on his exchange.

So let me repeat:

1. SolidCoin = Failure : check
2. MinCoin = Scam & Failure : check
3. Fee-shares with 25 years roi at current levels = Failure : Huh

And advice to share holders: Wait for initial hype, then dump. You should gain 15-100%. This is the way to earn with fee-shares. Holding them at current Roi would be stupid.
Alex P

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 05:35:43 AM

I have an interest in what Usatoday says.  so there you go, you're wrong RS.  And I will get into the other reason you're wrong in regards to my shares soon enough.  Be patient.

Literally no one cares about microcash, let alone your opinion (who are you) on it.

Oh really. I would not be so sure about that. Would you like to bet 20 btc, that someone cares about my opinion?

Actually I am not interested in the money you stole from your clients.

So no. But I would win the bet. Sucker.
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 05:37:22 AM

youre missing the microcash that everyones been waiting for for 6 months. Youre also missing the missing api which i gathered together because he was too retarded to believe was needed. Last ur missing the chatbox bugs and the orderbook bug(insane prices) which shouldnt be there considering its "the most secure exchange around"

usahero

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 07:49:58 AM

Just wanted to share another thought:

On mcxnow you don't get banned for:

1) trolling for weeks, calling people names, act like a total primitive guy (badri255)
2) FUD'ing down a coin for days, making random unsupported claims about it, calling the coin names, predicting its downfall (karlossantana/bal00n)
3) You don't get banned for begging for weeks, putting own addresses on daily basis and trolling against people who do not "donate" to hobo mission (jdtmp)
4) You don't get even warned for making random jew and holocaust jokes (not gonna name you my friend...)

But you will get banned for hurting the owner's ego. Smiley)

If you want to listen to some crap that owner is spitting, join the mcxnow exchange. The owner seem to not be confortable enough to put his ill thoughts in open arena. Feeding cult-followers/fans is easy.

drummerjdb666

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2013, 10:19:26 AM

Just wanted to share another thought:

On mcxnow you don't get banned for:

1) trolling for weeks, calling people names, act like a total primitive guy (badri255)
2) FUD'ing down a coin for days, making random unsupported claims about it, calling the coin names, predicting its downfall (karlossantana/bal00n)
3) You don't get banned for begging for weeks, putting own addresses on daily basis and trolling against people who do not "donate" to hobo mission (jdtmp)
4) You don't get even warned for making random jew and holocaust jokes (not gonna name you my friend...)

But you will get banned for hurting the owner's ego. Smiley)

If you want to listen to some crap that owner is spitting, join the mcxnow exchange. The owner seem to not be confortable enough to put his ill thoughts in open arena. Feeding cult-followers/fans is easy.

Can't you hear the violins?  they're playing your song!   
You guys could have made it out alive the other night.   If you and alexp had just shut the fuck up and listened to somebody you would NOT have been banned at all.   This thread has become too butthurt!

McxNow.com is the best exchange out there if you ask me.   The only thing that it's missing is a few more coins which will bring more people..  And with all the publicity you guys are giving, we prolly have new users joining already haha!   

And to the moron that thinks RealSolid needs to register as a money transfer service because of fincen...  That is only the case if they were to deal in Fiat.. which it's already been stated mcx will remain fiat free.. And good! because you should want Bitcoin more than your goverment's money!

Oh and.... usahero what did Leeroy Jackson get on his S.A.T?     BBQ SAUCE! OH NOEZ DAS RACIST!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: