Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:35:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 YEAR OF THE DOG,SHOULD I BUY DOGE?  (Read 900 times)
Dhruvv1

Activity: 151
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:43:12 PM

Personally for me Dogecoin as something of a joke, but it rapidly exploded in the market through the power of online communities that pushed it skyward who know it. And as the more conservative forecasts predict a potential for each coin to reach a value of $0.10, there are some who feel its real growth could hit $0.25, and even reach $1 in the long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vandeam

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:48:32 PM

No, it is a bad idea because dogecoin is a scam. This cryptocurrency has been created for fun but it has a big volume and therefore it is hard for pumping.

Rollesto

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:56:18 PM

Sadly, that's not how it works. Just because it is the year of the dog, it would bring luck to the dogecoin. It is not wrong to believe in luck, but there is a much better option or way on how to analyze the market in order to find the better time to buy the coin.
Privatoria

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:19:20 PM

I don’t believe in coins with such a name. In my opinion it is an experimental coin invented to study human psychological behavior. It is used only as a buffer to transmit value of one token to other that’s why it didn’t die until now.
palweduk

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:17:22 PM

Excessively youthful, making it impossible to straightforward, here and there credulous. How gullible are you that let you figure doge will raise in light of the fact that 2018 is canine year. a few people says that in Chinese will pull doge up, anyway doge isn't design in china, most chinese even doesnt know this altcoin....
yoerumo

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:47:40 PM

Haha What a silliness. All things considered, with respect to the present status of Doge it isn't awful however, other high speculations are in the measurements and there are confirmations of its high ventures. I don't think it develop substantially higher than at any other time this 2018. It doesn't mean it sound and same name runs with its execution and interfaces with the being of 2018 the time of hte Dog yet just by what means will it perform given this years crypto challenges.
Roklepj

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:52:23 AM

Haha What a diversion. All things considered, with respect to the present status of Doge it isn't terrible however, other high speculations are in the insights and there are evidences of its high ventures. I don't think it develop significantly higher than at any other time this 2018. It doesn't mean it sound and same name runs with its execution and associates with the being of 2018 the time of hte Dog however simply in what capacity will it perform given this years crypto challenges.
alahmadcoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:00:47 AM

Speculation isn't important to think about it, yet it has numerous different advantages. In the event that you have to get a few coins and rapidly exchange reserves, as it is available on all trades. Keep a portion of these objectives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: