Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:39:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone doesn't like cryptsy...  (Read 3006 times)
usahero

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 06:32:58 AM

Ok, so I was banned from MCXNOW chat for sharing my concerns about their new product Microcash.

The concern was, that Microcash will be as succesful as their first coin, called SolidCoin. The site owner can't take a healthy critique so he went onto personal level. Immediately he called me on not paying for dangerous fee-shares he is offering - which was obviously the consequence of my concerns. He then continued with personal attacks, using some of strawmen arguments and basically making things up. It was pretty bad from his side - he actually thought he can embarrass me with stuff he makes up in his mind.

1h funny ban on cryptsy is nothing compared to what I received here. And I received ban only because his ego hurts too much.

The bottom line is: RealSolid's bad reputation is well deserved. And a horde of MNC buying trolls that believe into cult leader won't change that. With people, there are always leaders and followers. Not everyone can be a leader. RealSolid is a leader. That's fact. But the questiion is, are you trolls following the right leader? Weren't you already hurt enough buying MNC or WDC at sick high prices on that exchange?

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 06:52:09 AM

Ok, so I was banned from MCXNOW chat for sharing my concerns about their new product Microcash.

The concern was, that Microcash will be as succesful as their first coin, called SolidCoin. The site owner can't take a healthy critique so he went onto personal level. Immediately he called me on not paying for dangerous fee-shares he is offering - which was obviously the consequence of my concerns. He then continued with personal attacks, using some of strawmen arguments and basically making things up. It was pretty bad from his side - he actually thought he can embarrass me with stuff he makes up in his mind.

1h funny ban on cryptsy is nothing compared to what I received here. And I received ban only because his ego hurts too much.

The bottom line is: RealSolid's bad reputation is well deserved. And a horde of MNC buying trolls that believe into cult leader won't change that. With people, there are always leaders and followers. Not everyone can be a leader. RealSolid is a leader. That's fact. But the questiion is, are you trolls following the right leader? Weren't you already hurt enough buying MNC or WDC at sick high prices on that exchange?

I lurk and watch/laugh at mcxnow chat. That seems typical of the userbase there
FrigidWinter

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:00:35 AM

Well, I'm in fact less pro-cryptsy that I may have looked like ... I don't have much confidence in them, especially because of the point you highlighted yourself.
By the way I don't have much confidence in bter, btc-e nor even gox neither ^^

I don't have much faith in any of them either. I do use mtgox though simply because if they fail then bitcoin is dead in the water at least for a good amount of time, so having bitcoins on another exchange or in your wallet doesn't really matter when the biggest site goes down, everyone suffers. Smiley

Crypto-currency as a whole is still the far-west when it comes to confidence in *any* particular entity ^^

For the C++, I don't say it's bad ! It's just that I remember that you wrote somewhere "engine written in C++ as is nyse, so it's very fast and secure" (this is not a real quote, but this is the substance I am remembering)

It is the wild west. Thankfully today I saw something about that pirate40 guy getting busted by the SEC for the scams he ran, hopefully that scares away some of the scammers that infect the rather anonymous currencies.

Part of the reason the site is in C++ is for the added security it brings (when in the hands of a seasoned developer) because you have control over every packet in and out. There is no "Mystery" as to what is happening , I know along every stage. And also for the added speed. Mtgox apparently handle 50000 simultaneous users, mcxNOW can handle 500K active users/traders on my PC (i7-8 threads).

If there was a newb saying "site is in c++ bro for teh security and speed" I would agree with your thoughts about it. But I have 15 years of professional experience in c++ coding whether games, cryptocurrencies, antivirus, etc.

Couple this with my false assumption that mcx had been built specifically for mincoin, you can understand my wariness. So I take back the shadiness I was seeing in your site because of that.

For mincoin, the large blocks at the beginning were obviously to give the dev a considerable amount of the *total* money supply, waiting to be dumped as it was not even a premine with any announced particular usage. It was an *amplified* insta-mine !
( look at the money supply graph on http://cryptometer.org/mincoin_90_day_charts.html , it's quite scary ^^)

I agree that there was a lot of mincoin mined in the first few days. That isn't hidden from anyone though, it says it on the main site where you get the source and in the announcement thread. There are still only 1.2 million mincoins now after ~4 months or so of operation, compare that to say worldcoin and feathercoin (many millions) or primecoin which nearly has that amount in 2 weeks! Let alone 4 months. If you adjust the looking lens of the timescale out to a couple months mincoins "instamine" as you call it looks like nothing.

LOl your still around?

STFU your reputation is shit. As well as yuor exchange.

I like how you value your exchange at 1 Million dollars BTW with your fee sharing scam

I look forward to the release of microcash. And watching it bring an end to modern civilization like you claim in your chat when you and your buddies circle  jerk each other all night

If it wasnt for primecoin mcxnow would be dead. I dont know why you even show up around here anymore

LOL Seasoned developer. I guess having every project of yours fail miserably does make you a seasoned FAG but not a programmer

Thank god BCX is back. Where is Art man?
TheSpiral

Activity: 322
Merit: 113

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:04:09 AM

LOl your still around?

STFU your reputation is shit. As well as yuor exchange.

I like how you value your exchange at 1 Million dollars BTW with your fee sharing scam

I look forward to the release of microcash. And watching it bring an end to modern civilization like you claim in your chat when you and your buddies circle  jerk each other all night

If it wasnt for primecoin mcxnow would be dead. I dont know why you even show up around here anymore

LOL Seasoned developer. I guess having every project of yours fail miserably does make you a seasoned FAG but not a programmer

Thank god BCX is back. Where is Art man?
All that rage.
/pat
SuperTramp
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 07:04:49 AM

I'm so excited and waiting for the launch of Solidcoin 3 Microcash!

In all fairness I'm the most hated individual in the Solidcoin/Microcash world and they still haven't banned me?

You must be special!

~BCX~

BCX,

Long time no see. Hows things?

MincoinForum, Home Of The World's Fastest & Rarest Cryptocurrency. https://www.mincoinforum.com
Only 10million Mincoin To Be Created. Find out more at https://www.mincoin.us
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2013, 07:14:19 AM

Someone hates cryptsy a lot  Cheesy Cheesy

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
FrigidWinter

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:25:21 AM

Thought you would like to know

realsolid: i honestly wish the stupid people in the world all died, so i cant treat them how a business which aim is to make money should Tongue
realsolid: and that some bad engrish there
wolf: RealHitler.
thespiral: Then the bar for "stupid" is raised and the circle continues. Stupidception.
logicalogic: yeah I feel ya, I'm trying to remove as much Customer service from my life as I can, I expiramented with outsourcing it but didn't get good results
achastar: stupid within stupid?
realsolid: so you detach the eccentric people like me from the customers Tongue
ego12: well i get pissed for you; im thinking to myself "cant these fucks go read a page on the forums for 5 minutes"
screamingeagle: LOl quopte saved for future referennce RS
achastar: how does one achieve such a level of stupity??
prospector: damn brick
hashy: night all 3 am bedtime
logicalogic: you 100% need to hold peoples hand and never tell them they are wrong even when they are 100% wrong, its the only way to make any progress else they flame you back forever
necom: never let your engineers interact with customers. lol!
ego12: i killed a man with a trident
prospector: yes!
realsolid: never send a brick to do a pillows job
screamingeagle: I dont think anything can stop the flaming of RS he ruined that long ago
thespiral: Lol.
realsolid: https://i.imgur.com/wyqcXUr.jpg
prospector: you better hide out for a while
thespiral: I love lamp.
orphanhammer: screamingeagle, kinda sounds like a patriotic nsa name?
hashy: might play with some aud tomorow lol
logicalogic: Love the "I'm gonna complain to BBB" or "I will persue legal action and will be in touch with my lawyer" to myself I alway say "go ahead you fuck" those are always empty threats, but in reality I have to answer objectively, nicely, and with a sollution
thespiral: Lol, RS xP
logicalogic: without telling them they are wrong
achastar: when i was doing field services at ASU my boss told me that I was too "nonchalant" about what i was talking about when I was out fixing the profs' pc's/staffs pcs
prospector: i can't believe you banned usahero rs, we had recently gone from enemies to friends
realsolid: maybe ill unban him after she calms down
thespiral: Snap Snap.
achastar: I never understood why
achastar: could someone fill me in??
achastar: lol.
screamingeagle: LOl and another quote of RS real nice dude
realsolid: he usually is ok, but recently since he failed to pay for the shares hes been untolerable
realsolid: intollerable!
prospector: he didn't pay? but he makes out he is a major baller
realsolid: im dieting so its ok my spelling is fuzzy
prospector: from some eastern euro country
realsolid: prospector: he didnt want to risk $150, so you do the math
achastar: well
prospector: hahaha thats probably 25 goats and 10 pigs where he lives
orphanhammer: slovenia
thespiral: It is a small gamble. Why I only got 6 shares, but it's a fun little gamble.
achastar: i'm in between a rock and a hard place on the .2 btc i'm wanting to give to you rs... I want to, but .2 btc is a lot of my wdc currently
realsolid: i dont care if he didnt want to risk it, its irrelevant, but to ask for it then not even say he didnt want it. thats an asshole
prospector: and wef did that too right? another "baller"
wolf: I'm a baller, I've got 3 BTC lol
realsolid: then he comes around acting like its the smartest decision he ever made and warning people of the "Risks" that they already know
hartar: Hey RS - how about an FAQ button? That's sure to save ya a lot of time. That and appoint your faithful trolls a special colour to handle the easy customer service crap in exchange for...I dunno...whatever token you like.
realsolid: this is why he got banned, stupidity
juggernaut: dude I dumped my IFC and paid right up, and my ass is poor
TheSpiral

Activity: 322
Merit: 113

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:28:58 AM

Wow, that's some secret insider information, bro.
How'd you get that? Nobody can know!
Oh, you just go to mcxnow.com
Nevermind.
coinerd

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:38:22 AM

Thought you would like to know

realsolid: i honestly wish the stupid people in the world all died, so i cant treat them how a business which aim is to make money should Tongue
realsolid: and that some bad engrish there
wolf: RealHitler.
thespiral: Then the bar for "stupid" is raised and the circle continues. Stupidception.
logicalogic: yeah I feel ya, I'm trying to remove as much Customer service from my life as I can, I expiramented with outsourcing it but didn't get good results
achastar: stupid within stupid?
realsolid: so you detach the eccentric people like me from the customers Tongue
ego12: well i get pissed for you; im thinking to myself "cant these fucks go read a page on the forums for 5 minutes"
screamingeagle: LOl quopte saved for future referennce RS
achastar: how does one achieve such a level of stupity??
prospector: damn brick
hashy: night all 3 am bedtime
logicalogic: you 100% need to hold peoples hand and never tell them they are wrong even when they are 100% wrong, its the only way to make any progress else they flame you back forever
necom: never let your engineers interact with customers. lol!
ego12: i killed a man with a trident
prospector: yes!
realsolid: never send a brick to do a pillows job
screamingeagle: I dont think anything can stop the flaming of RS he ruined that long ago
thespiral: Lol.
realsolid: https://i.imgur.com/wyqcXUr.jpg
prospector: you better hide out for a while
thespiral: I love lamp.
orphanhammer: screamingeagle, kinda sounds like a patriotic nsa name?
hashy: might play with some aud tomorow lol
logicalogic: Love the "I'm gonna complain to BBB" or "I will persue legal action and will be in touch with my lawyer" to myself I alway say "go ahead you fuck" those are always empty threats, but in reality I have to answer objectively, nicely, and with a sollution
thespiral: Lol, RS xP
logicalogic: without telling them they are wrong
achastar: when i was doing field services at ASU my boss told me that I was too "nonchalant" about what i was talking about when I was out fixing the profs' pc's/staffs pcs
prospector: i can't believe you banned usahero rs, we had recently gone from enemies to friends
realsolid: maybe ill unban him after she calms down
thespiral: Snap Snap.
achastar: I never understood why
achastar: could someone fill me in??
achastar: lol.
screamingeagle: LOl and another quote of RS real nice dude
realsolid: he usually is ok, but recently since he failed to pay for the shares hes been untolerable
realsolid: intollerable!
prospector: he didn't pay? but he makes out he is a major baller
realsolid: im dieting so its ok my spelling is fuzzy
prospector: from some eastern euro country
realsolid: prospector: he didnt want to risk $150, so you do the math
achastar: well
prospector: hahaha thats probably 25 goats and 10 pigs where he lives
orphanhammer: slovenia
thespiral: It is a small gamble. Why I only got 6 shares, but it's a fun little gamble.
achastar: i'm in between a rock and a hard place on the .2 btc i'm wanting to give to you rs... I want to, but .2 btc is a lot of my wdc currently
realsolid: i dont care if he didnt want to risk it, its irrelevant, but to ask for it then not even say he didnt want it. thats an asshole
prospector: and wef did that too right? another "baller"
wolf: I'm a baller, I've got 3 BTC lol
realsolid: then he comes around acting like its the smartest decision he ever made and warning people of the "Risks" that they already know
hartar: Hey RS - how about an FAQ button? That's sure to save ya a lot of time. That and appoint your faithful trolls a special colour to handle the easy customer service crap in exchange for...I dunno...whatever token you like.
realsolid: this is why he got banned, stupidity
juggernaut: dude I dumped my IFC and paid right up, and my ass is poor

So, you're saying you hang out at mcxNOW?
FrigidWinter

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:46:57 AM

No im not that bored. I went to check out mcxnow after hearing there were some update s a while ago and first message that popped up was

realsolid: i honestly wish the stupid people in the world all died, so i cant treat them how a business which aim is to make money should  Tongue

Then he went on to talk about a user and call him stupid ect. Felt like the user who was banned should know they were talking about him if he ever felt the urge to go back

I see no reason to use any other exchanges than btc-e and Mt.gox

Maybe cryptsy for a very few coins but only on occasion as the majority of coins there are obvious scamcoins
NEcom

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 08:01:49 AM

Context is important to understanding.  When there is a lack of context, it's always smart to withhold judgement on a few quotes.
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 08:02:37 AM

Cryptsy lags sometimes because you boobs rush in like elephants in a china shop every time you think a "shit-coin" is about to 5x.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
usahero

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 08:22:51 AM

I see no reason to use any other exchanges than btc-e and Mt.gox

Maybe cryptsy for a very few coins but only on occasion as the majority of coins there are obvious scamcoins

For people that don't have much money or coins, these exchanges provide good playground for implementing their bankroll. But when someone's bankroll becomes too high, btc-e seem to be only reasonable choice. And when you are baller, then mtgox is the choice.

Btw, I have written the reply to the chat text on the page, but I am not willing to share it. It would simply give realsolid too many hints of what he would have to improve. But I rather share ideas with people without ego problems, willing to listen to opinions/critique.

Unlike mcxnow, where developer boasts day after day about his c++ skills yet doesn't improve his oh-so-good exchange, there are  competitors who can do a lot more in just 2 days. And I'm not gonna even name that exchange here, because I don't want to pollute its good name with mcxnow stink.

Anyway, fun times. I learned a lot on mcxnow. Prospector was actually quite accurate with his assumption on how many people are not too bright in crypto community. And prospector, im not a baller... Not yet.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: