Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:13:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: high bitcoin fee!!  (Read 2327 times)
kuronokishi10 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:56:51 PM

when will the bitcoin fee be reduced or moderated?
i mean that even if the bitcoin value rises or falls the fee is constant in bitcoin ,unlike in ethereum where the fee is fixed not in eth but a particular USD value.
when will this improvisation take place in bitcoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shu1llerr

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:08:34 PM

in this there is another plus. regardless of the price, the amount of the transaction is unchanged. Imagine you are transferring a large amount and how much will you pay with it - a lot? I do not think it's good, especially for those who use bitcoin as a means of payment. ethereum serves entirely for other purposes.
niotib

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:23:42 PM

i mean that even if the bitcoin value rises or falls the fee is constant in bitcoin ,unlike in ethereum where the fee is fixed not in eth but a particular USD value.

Don't wait for this. Use Altcoins and exchanges.

jakirtanvir

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:29:46 PM

I think you should go for the altcoin. Because bitcoin value are not getting low anymore.
iL_P4driNo

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:32:20 PM

I don't think we can see this soon, fees are higher everyday and people started to be frustrated. I think this is why Bitcoin price is dumping and Ethereum price is stabilized for now.
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:33:11 PM

The reason why people go for alternative coins is that of this high amount of transaction fee, imagine the transaction fee is higher than the amount you're about to send, which is unlike alt coins which only costs for only a reasonable amount. If this keeps up, I will no longer why many people abandon bitcoin.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:43:09 PM

it will eventually happen. people will either stop using bitcoin so the fees will come down or the spam attack finally stops and fees come down.
in the long term we will have a real scaling solution too which will mean fees will come down. but it takes time to implement things like LN.

so far as i know ETH fee is exactly the same as bitcoin and it goes up with price and also goes up ridiculously faster than bitcoin when there is a clog in the network from ICO transactions or just some smart contract using ETH network to make transactions.

There is a FOMO brewing...
meer45

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:44:13 PM

People keep talking about how the lightning network will solve all of these problems, but I'm doubtful. No one can reliably say when the lightning network will be implemented, and I'm not keeping my hopes up that this problem will be solved soon. I hate to say it, but I've come to accept it as a fact.

pekicz

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:47:21 PM

Who knows. Bitcoin is making value of whore crypto market. I dont care if is good for payments or not. For micropayments there are another coins. Bitcoin is for me like physical gold.
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:48:05 PM

Bitcoin fees may come down soon segwit 2x is implemented so we can expect less fee and fast lighting transactions
Abdul Wasay

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:50:16 PM

The only disadvantage of btc is the high fee charged that changes the mind of investors to choose another option of coin in my opinion this has to be changed.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
hilda483

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:50:43 PM

The reason why people go for alternative coins is that of this high amount of transaction fee, imagine the transaction fee is higher than the amount you're about to send, which is unlike alt coins which only costs for only a reasonable amount. If this keeps up, I will no longer why many people abandon bitcoin.

Slowly the market cap of Bitcoin will swtich from the the Bitcoin to the alts. That's gonna be a great moment for the crypto world, when poor become rich and reach become a little poorer.

leland orser

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:53:32 PM

The current bitcoin transfer fee is indeed too high to be accepted, and do not know when the new technology can change the problem of block congestion and reduce the cost of transferring money. Huh

Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:01:45 PM

Bitcoin fee is become confusion in nowadays. Actually the more it price increasing the price will become so high. Actually the fee is happen when you transact it in wallet address. But its not fact when you use it by your email. so I will suggest to use email. You can use wallet when need a major transactions.it's my personal opinion

Ekanenf

Activity: 290

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:11:59 PM

No matter what you Trade here in the cryptocurrency world, you are still going to end in bitcoin, because you are going to trade your altcoins into bitcoin for you to have fiat after you convert your bitcoins. We couldn't do anything about this high fee since the price of bitcoin is getting high and high everyday, that is why the miners are taking this as an advantage to earn more because of the rapid increase of bitcoin demands.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:03:03 PM

This is where the use of alts comes in. Bitcoin is getting unusable because of the slow transaction and it is not nice for us bitcoin users. We cannot do anything other than change it into another alt with a faster network, a faster transaction confirmation. But it is completely hassle but we have no other choice.
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:04:12 PM

No matter what you Trade here in the cryptocurrency world, you are still going to end in bitcoin, because you are going to trade your altcoins into bitcoin for you to have fiat after you convert your bitcoins. We couldn't do anything about this high fee since the price of bitcoin is getting high and high everyday, that is why the miners are taking this as an advantage to earn more because of the rapid increase of bitcoin demands.

naturally the fee for bitcoin is so high, but many solutions to avoid the delivery of bitcoin, I'm not too worried about the financing of bitcoin delivery is so high.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:07:00 PM

The heavy traffic at the blockchain needs to be cleaned first.
This happened before and that is the solution too. They increase the fees so that they can minimize the transaction that will be done.
I think the faucet payer was the culprit because of low payments that directs to the wallets of faucet workers.
If that is cleared then it will be back to normal. For now use the pools.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:10:48 PM

As far as people said the mining fee is high and most are mining that has greater fees so our transaction will stuck if the fee is lower. I don't know much about these things, but you should use Ethereum or Litecoin that is much better and faster transaction.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
dvbcrypto

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:13:21 PM

I usually use btc change eth, btc fee high and slow transactions, eth is cheap and fast.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: