Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:58:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Lending Page gives me such entertainment. LOL  (Read 184 times)
Bitcoinpower100 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:54:09 AM

Hey Guys,

I love reading all of the Posts on here. As we all know 99.6 Flip the last 2 numbers. Ohh I crack my self up, But back to what I was really posting about. Damn People take like what no more then 2 minuets of time Plus effort to find someone that will send them funds. You know why right? Because they'll never get lucky enough on here to find a loner, and they probs just as unlucky in other areas of there life WinkWink if you catching what i'm pitching. Reading all these people give reasons like ohh it's for the starving children of Africa, My dog died "I wish to bury him or her the right way", My family really needs the funds "I swear I'll pay you back and not Ghost WINK WINK". My favorite line I hear most is " This really aint worth shit so I'll just say it's a high value collateral, but bro that shits only got value to you. Not some rando"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto Capital

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:14:21 PM

Hey Guys,

I love reading all of the Posts on here. As we all know 99.6 Flip the last 2 numbers. Ohh I crack my self up, But back to what I was really posting about. Damn People take like what no more then 2 minuets of time Plus effort to find someone that will send them funds. You know why right? Because they'll never get lucky enough on here to find a loner, and they probs just as unlucky in other areas of there life WinkWink if you catching what i'm pitching. Reading all these people give reasons like ohh it's for the starving children of Africa, My dog died "I wish to bury him or her the right way", My family really needs the funds "I swear I'll pay you back and not Ghost WINK WINK". My favorite line I hear most is " This really aint worth shit so I'll just say it's a high value collateral, but bro that shits only got value to you. Not some rando"

I think this sub would be a better place if you had to be a member or higher to post here.

├   Crypto Capital   ─  「Loans」─「Brokerage」─「BTC sales」 ╡
⊷  E-mail  ⊶ ● ⊷  Telegram  ⊶
Bitcoinpower100 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:11:22 PM

Hey Guys,

I think this sub would be a better place if you had to be a member or higher to post here.

I used to have I higher member account then I lost my password so I just had to make a new one
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:35:15 PM

I used to have I higher member account then I lost my password so I just had to make a new one

Really? Can you share your Account's username then? I guess not...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:11:49 PM

Really? Can you share your Account's username then? I guess not...

Even if he did shared it, it wouldnt prove that it is his (unless he able to sign a message from a stake address of that account then he could technically get his account recovered).
Bitcoinpower100 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:01:40 AM

This post ain't about names. Christ shakes
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:29:06 AM

Then why you reffer to it as it is?
You post this and now you can't share the name of your "old" Account, as expected. I still wonder why... Roll Eyes

By the way don't mention and involve Christ with your lies, he is just one week old...

Even if he did shared it, it wouldnt prove that it is his (unless he able to sign a message from a stake address of that account then he could technically get his account recovered).

I didn't ask the name of "his" Account in order to recover it or because it will prove his words. He can use any username.
Usernames (profiles) though provides and other very interesting informations (if you know where/how to look), that only the real owner of the Account can know.
So sharing the name it will reveal if it's indeed relevant to the Account that he claims that lost his password.

And still...no name of this ghost Account...

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███