Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:56:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTC] Litecoin future in 2018  (Read 1254 times)
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:27:03 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 07:06:48 PM by BartS

Litecoin is going to be big this year. many big things coming up one of them is already up the litepay announced a few days ago. LitePay is great for merchants who want to accept Litecoin. Amazon is adopting litecoin(most probably). Crypto's are only going more and more mainstream this year.
People need to stop with the Amazon nonsense until Amazon CEO gives the news that he is going to begin to accept cryptocurrencies, these kind of rumors abound in bitcoin as well since I am part of this forum and nothing has happened and to me this seems like just an attempt to try to hype a coin and litecoin does not need this fake hype since it is a very good coin, litecoin will do well in this year which is why it is always smart to have a portion of your portfolio in it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:40:47 PM

I think that not selling is the thing to do at the moment considering the market as a whole cautiously . Even though is arguably a simple opinion reagarding the development .
darelwd

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:59:29 PM

I'm sorry, but this coin without future, because already we have most comfortable and faster (with good protection) Eth and Neo.
thxminer

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:03:46 PM

I'm not really confident about the future of Litecoin, but it's true that it could be like "silver" if we compared bitcoin to "gold". At least when I make transactions I use it because it's really speedy, but I'm not investing on it.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:44:04 PM

[sarcasm] no its dead, nobody is going to be using it, there are better payment options like Ethereum and Neo [/sarcasm]  

Roll Eyes

I suppose that is why Litepay has decided to accept LTC payments and is set to launch this month!
and the markets are reacting positively to this news which leaked out on Monday.

https://www.ccn.com/litecoin-price-leaps-to-200-ahead-of-litepay-launch/

Litecoin has a very bright future.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:15:36 PM

We had to be able to see a big drop when he said that the LTC founder sold all the LTCs. That was a huge signal. Ltc is a solid project. I can also make some investments.
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:43:21 AM

[sarcasm] no its dead, nobody is going to be using it, there are better payment options like Ethereum and Neo [/sarcasm]  

Roll Eyes

I suppose that is why Litepay has decided to accept LTC payments and is set to launch this month!
and the markets are reacting positively to this news which leaked out on Monday.

https://www.ccn.com/litecoin-price-leaps-to-200-ahead-of-litepay-launch/

Litecoin has a very bright future.

Oh I see now that's why LTC are pumping so hard right now. Before when the rumor on lite pay was launch LTC starts the pumping and now when the news already launched and confirmed it pump so hard. So congratulation to us who are holding LTC.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:03:48 AM

Thanks God Litecoin started to move again  Grin

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:26:10 AM

at the beginning of this month, litecoin has already started to rise and was enough give much profit. for mid-years later it seems to be much more the Ascension. These coins are really giving a surprise in the middle of the market that is being fucked.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:23:33 AM

What do you guys think about the future of Litecoin in 2018?

Litecoin is a potentially growing coin and is included in the strong coin category. By 2018 the future of litecoin will be good and will increase its value.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:56:05 AM

He ends 2018 seems like litecoin is going up could be doubled because nothing is impossible if in the crypto world. currently, only litecoin is already promising, maybe even in the middle of the year could be higher again.
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:12:37 AM

It is a crypto currency that has huge potential. In 2018 it will be increasing rapidly. Ltc has great potential and future that it will be hit 1k very soon. If any one wants to make profit from ltc, it is the right time for buying. Buy hand hold for high price of it.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
larchonte

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:20:52 AM

I know litecoin cash is maybe a scam,  but that can participate to the current pump. And litecoin will maybe pump again before the fork. What u think about that ?
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:36:57 AM

Litecoin is a potentially growing coin and is included in the strong coin category. By 2018 the future of litecoin will be good and will increase its value.
LTC is on fire, following the up trend and looks like LTC is a good long term investment. So far, recent growth due to the hard fork this Sunday - it's shooting to the Moon right now and it's about at $230 and climbing. Probably hit $300 soon.
Selborjeremie

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:42:57 AM

As things stand, Litecoin has the 6th highest market capitalization, approximately 10 billion dollars, in the cryptocurrency world, trailing after Bitcoin, about $136 billion dollars as of this writing, Ethereum, around $79 billion, Ripple, around $30 billion dollars, Bitcoin Cash, around $21 billion, Cardano around $9 billion.
Some  pretend future  of litecoins in 2018:
1. The Rate of Adoption Should Increase
2. Litecoin’s Price Is Expected to Reach 1000 Dollars in 2018
3. Despite Any Optimistic Outlook, Making a Litecoin Price Prediction is Fraught with Uncertainty
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:21:25 AM

LTC is on fire, following the up trend and looks like LTC is a good long term investment. So far, recent growth due to the hard fork this Sunday - it's shooting to the Moon right now and it's about at $230 and climbing. Probably hit $300 soon.
Probably it'll hit above $300 at the earliest, also the development team once described that they expect the price to stay above $300 throughout the ongoing year which itself a good thing for the Litecoin. Looking the ongoing growth Litecoin will go high than what they have been expecting.
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:00:04 AM

for litecoin seem to be rising rapidly because it is currently appealing his movements alone is enough, to journey to the end of 2018 then surely will be getting up again.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:05:08 AM

Litecoin has a great future and I hope it will be the coins will be used in the future for the small payments because of its transaction fee is much lesser and time need to confirm also less.And I say that the price of litecoin is bumping sice yesterday large when compared to the other crypto currency.So it is a sign that litecoin is saying that im still alive I will be back soon. Grin

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:20:07 AM

Litepay is going to be very good for Litecoin this year. Just need one or two big partnership announcements
to cause its price to explode up.
Liberto

Activity: 391
Merit: 254

Blockchain Stranger

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:00:17 PM

Dying time for LTC is now, there are a few people that still hodling it, but that's mainly cause they got into ltc when it was too expensive and they can't sell it wihout profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: