Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:15:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the Bitcoin price recover  (Read 649 times)
JanMey (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:29:11 PM

Hi I am new here and not used to the volatility Cry in the price, and will the market recover or is it due to selling during the festive season?  Huh

In other commodity trading, drops like this is indicative of a market slump and may result in panic selling. Is this a true reflection or is it normal?

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MadAboutCrypto

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:03:36 PM

Nah, usual holiday season. No panic. Bitcoin was going up for weeks without any reason. It had to come down afterall. In a month's time everything will recover I think. But maybe not. No one can tell you for sure
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 3810

🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:13:30 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 04:26:52 PM by mjglqw

In other commodity trading, drops like this is indicative of a market slump and may result in panic selling.
And guess what? It's the same for bitcoin or crypto in general!  and the panic selling in bitcoin is probably even worse, as there's so much dumb money in the market just because people FOMO in for the profits; even some guys grandma probably is interested in investing in bitcoin.

Will the price recover? Theoretically, if we don't get negative regulations like bans and or whatever kind of FUD, bitcoin should rise in price due to the increasing demand and decreasing supply.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Samplex

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:53:01 PM

It usually recovers be patient.

[img='http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/e7/e7aa6a319d2d05974da1279fc00c8df16bcc7307e6f09ff5f550a6ec36e944f8.jpg'][/img]

Will the price recover? Theoretically, if we don't get negative regulations like bans and or whatever kind of FUD, bitcoin should rise in price due to the increasing demand and decreasing supply.
the artful bodger

Activity: 292
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:17:19 PM

Nobody can say for certain what bitcoin's price will do. However up until now its price has always recovered, then gone to new highs. The recovery can take anywhere between a few weeks and a few years. In 2013 it shot up to $250, crashed down to below $60 then shot back up to over $1000 over a period of six months.

Although there was a bear market during 2014/2015 its price is now over ten times higher than the 2013 high.
fluffykat

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:02:50 PM

Investing in crypto seems like gambling. Lets hope it recovers and sets new records.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:31:24 PM

Well every investments has their own risk. I have also invested a lot of money last 2016 but withdrew all of it at the end of 2016 because I fear that the price will go down. But I regret my decision now. If I have only waited until this month, my money would have gone up to $800. Don't lose hope, some analysts say that the price may go up to 100K in the near future.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:21:06 AM

This is a normal phenomena with Bitcoin because of the holiday Season, people needs money right now that causes the value to dump. As of now the BTC price is approximately 13,000 USD, and it will dump a little sooner. It will recover after Holidays Season I think, also some Crypto experts says that in the year 2018 BTC price will reach up to 60,000 USD.
cryptowhatnow

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:53:47 AM

I think it will recover, keep in mind it's still up 33% from a month ago

people have too much going on during the holidays, I think many want to rest easy, so they take out their money and take the profit they made
GrumpyUnit

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:11:24 AM

I also think BTC went on vacations  Grin
hercules006

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:26:32 AM

Thats indeed something to worry about hahah, are you a stockk investor or trader? You were also me when i was new to cryptocurrency world. The truth is, its hard to predict if it will up soon, because of so many factors.  its very risky investment here.
But one thing is for sure, the veterans in bitcoin is "calm and ready" i even saw one earlier, bombarded yet continue drinking wine while holding his bitcoin as a shield then murmured "drop more, little prick". Grin
Notmyfault7

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:08:29 AM

Of course, yes, it will recover in the future as long as people trust it.
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 1943

This space is availlable for advertising

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:11:41 AM

Bitcoin is not a commodity like any other commodity or currency. Most commodities have matured over years and it is more evenly distributed between investors. This even distribution, makes it less volatile.

Bitcoin started out with early adopters, who mined and bought most coins, very early in the game. They use these coins to manipulate the Bitcoin price. <Also called Bitcoin Whales>

They dump coins to push down the price and then buy more coins when the price goes lower. They will then wait for the price to recover and then sell some coins, when the price is much higher. Rinse and repeat, and make some good profits. <buy low / sell high>

This is legal and it is done with all other commodities in the markets. <Gold / Silver / Wheat etc.>

Signature space availlable -Just DM me if you need some advertising.
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:00:05 AM

i know that the because of this holidays that come, bitcoin damp in large amount but when the holiday is done and all person thinks only about investing their money, this bitcoin will recover and will over come the last high price of it.
cdrx

Activity: 441
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:44:03 AM

Will be 25K in february, so no need to panic.  Cheesy
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 08:26:35 AM

Yes Bitcoin will recover from next week onwards when the holiday is over and traders start buying into it. Bitcoins downward trend is temporal and will surge soon.

guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:52:37 AM

Hi I am new here and not used to the volatility in the price

Then you better get used to it. Welcome to the world of bitcoin.

and will the market recover or is it due to selling during the festive season?  Huh

What answer will satisfy you here? You're asking for financial advise from random people on the internet. Why would you trust anything anyone says? Some people think bitcoin will be worth tens of thousands, some think it will be worth millions. Others are convinced it's a scam/bubble/ponzi/pyramid scheme. Who is right regarding the price or bubble speculations? Nobody can tell you because nobody has a magic ball that can see into the future. Bitcoin goes up and it goes down as it always likely will but nobody can tell you by how much or how long it will take to recover and anyone who does is just speculating based on opinion or guesswork.

In other commodity trading, drops like this is indicative of a market slump and may result in panic selling. Is this a true reflection or is it normal?

Panic selling is a daily occurrence in bitcoin. People are more fickle in the cyrpto world than they are in other markets in my opinion and this is something you're just going to have to get used to.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:43:24 AM

Hi I am new here and not used to the volatility Cry in the price, and will the market recover or is it due to selling during the festive season?  Huh

In my opinion, it is normal with this holiday season, it is dropping because a lot of us selling their bitcoin. Wait until it recovers again. How much did you buy bitcoin? I think you are still not lose profit as of now. It is still high I think. It is better to have your goal, encash your profit after 5 years, for sure you can gain more profit after that.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:27:22 PM

Bitcoin is not going to slump and we have all witnessed the price of bitcoin's behavior. Bitcoin will recover in days to come and this has been happening for long and bitcoin may be heading towards $20,000 when we resume another bullish momentum by next year. We have panic  selling and  we are also seeing that many are putting more buying orders.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:07:59 PM

It was festival season due to which people sold their bitcoins and it really had to be happen becuse bitcoin was constantly growing since two months and i think correction is must in such conditions. Also there are numerous unconfirmed transactions on network, thus the price was lowered by these two reasons.
As per the increasing volume, bitcoin will surely grow again and touch a neww all time highest record
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: