Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:47:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KNC Miner Discounts--Gauging Interest.  (Read 1442 times)
Vorksholk (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 12:09:43 AM

Hey! I'm curious as to how interested people would be in a service where you buy KnCMiners through my referral link (Note: buying products through a person's referral link gets them points towards free hardware, for every 10 of unit x sold, the reseller gets a free unit x, whether x be a mercury, saturn, or a jupiter).

The idea would be that when you purchase through my referral link, I send you a bit of money. Basic flow:

You buy Jupiter through my referral link, I send you 2 BTC
You buy Saturn through my referral link, I send you 1 BTC

This would allow people to get KNCMiner hardware a bit cheaper, in exchange for simply buying the product through a referral link. Anyone interested?

VeriBlock: Securing The World's Blockchains Using Bitcoin
https://veriblock.org
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CYPER

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 12:28:19 AM

Sounds interesting Smiley
Another guy offered future payments from the free miner when delivered, but that seems much more difficult to enforce Smiley
I think I'd rather have a fixed amount now, than trusting a complete stranger to pay in the future.

But 2BTC seems an unfair distribution of the profit. It would cost you 20BTC to get a free Jupiter.
I think one can easily offer double that amount Wink

I even think that from now on it would be beneficial for the community to organize group buys and share the profit from the free miner.

I will be ordering 2x Jupiters and 1x Saturn, so would be interested to be a part of a group buy, where we all order through an affiliate link and share the profit from the free miner between the group Smiley
Vorksholk (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 12:31:16 AM

Sounds interesting Smiley
Another guy offered future payments from the free miner when delivered, but that seems much more difficult to enforce Smiley
I think I'd rather have a fixed amount now, than trusting a complete stranger to pay in the future.

But 2BTC seems an unfair distribution of the profit. It would cost you 20BTC to get a free Jupiter.
I think one can easily offer double that amount Wink

I even think that from now on it would be beneficial for the community to organize group buys and share the profit from the free miner.

I will be ordering 2x Jupiters and 1x Saturn, so would be interested to be a part of a group buy, where we all order through an affiliate link and share the profit from the free miner between the group Smiley

Yeah, I'm not sure if I'd be interested in doing it, the idea with the 2BTC is it's unknown what price KnCMiners will drop to, but we have a confirmation from them that the prices will drop to 'stay competitive'. At that rate, I doubt a Jupiter will cost much more than $4000, and could quite possibly go lower. Also, the person would be taking on the risk that they don't sell 10 and get no free hardware, or that KnCMiner doesn't deliver.

If someone wants to organize a group buy of this, I think it'd be pretty popular Smiley

CYPER

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 12:42:36 AM

The price will drop for November delivery only.
The reseller program is active now Wink
Vorksholk (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 02:26:10 AM

Yeah, but I wouldn't want to pay $4000 for a device in late October that will be available for $3000 in November. Tongue

Ytterbium

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 02:37:44 AM

Yeah, but I wouldn't want to pay $4000 for a device in late October that will be available for $3000 in November. Tongue

depends on whether or not you'll be able to mine 10btc in October

CYPER

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 02:40:13 AM

With that logic no one should order anything now but wait until November.
superduh

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 03:04:01 AM

I see offers like this popping up. referer has the most benefit under current terms

ok
Vorksholk (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 03:14:29 AM

I see offers like this popping up. referer has the most benefit under current terms

Yeah, the referer wants to make some good return. Smiley

DyslexicZombei

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 07:13:14 AM

Vorksholk, You've got a great idea. I'm sure KnC is expecting resellers to get creative. I went ahead & cloned your concept: except in the right forum, hehe, and for the KnC Mercury instead before anyone else had the same idea.

We'll see if there's any interest but I've already seen that if you're new, some people will call you a scammer without any proof.  Roll Eyes

Ah, well I'm a big boy & not a helpless babe in the woods:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=271056.0
CYPER

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 11:18:30 PM

KNCMiner Reseller Program Information

After seeing that there would be trust issues with the reseller program I wrote to John K who can be the main reseller. Here is my message to him, so what do you think?

I'm writing to you, because you have the reputation of being the most trustworthy person in the Bitcoin community Smiley
The text below is a bit long, but please do read it - it is worth it Smiley

You have probably heard about the KNCMiner reseller program, but if you haven't here are the details:

We would like to announce the beginning of our reward based reseller program. Anyone can become a registered reseller of our devices. The rewards are simple, for every 10 sales of one individual device you will receive one of the same items for free. For example, provide us with 10 Jupiter sales and we will ship you a complete Jupiter free of charge. Sell 10 Saturn’s and we will ship you a Saturn free of charge the same applies for Mercury devices.

It’s that simple!

To register as a reseller simply contact info@kncminer.com . We will then provide you with a reseller ID, and then all you have to do is get people to click on a special link in the format of

https://www.kncminer.com/?resellerid=xxx Where xxx = your reseller ID number.

You are free to advertise your own personal link on any site/forum/portal you wish. We will soon be providing an online report where you can view your sales, but for now please contact info@kncminer.com and we can provide you with a sales report.
We will also be providing sample banners and images shortly. All registered resellers will receive a copy of the banners when available.

Basically for every 10 units of the same model that people buy through a reseller link, the reseller gets one delivered for free.

Naturally a few people expressed interest in being a reseller and offered a fixed fee or percentage from the mining income of the free miner they would receive eventually to people who would buy through their reseller link. Unfortunately this would not work, because of trust issues as the reseller might not get 10 sales under his link, so no free miner or he can get a free miner and not pay anything in return.

In light of this information I have an offer for you: register as a reseller and let people know, so they can buy through you. Instead of 10 people offering their reseller link and probably not getting 10 sales each I believe it is best if someone as trustworthy as you do that. I am certain that you will easily get 10 sales and probably many more. Obviously there should be a fair and just distribution of the reward (the free miner) between you and the people, who made it happen. You could run the miner if you have the facilities or sell it and distribute the earnings between yourself and the other 10 persons. I am open to suggestions here Smiley
As a suggestion I think you can keep 20% of its mining income and give each person 8% of the income, minus running costs of course Smiley

I myself plan on ordering 2x Jupiters and 1x Saturn miners and would be more than happy if you would be my reseller Smiley

Please think about it and if you want to get involved register asap, as I intend to place my order soon Smiley

If anything is unclear please get back to me and thank you for your time and patience for reading this long message Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: