Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:08:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A very good message about Ripple (XRP)  (Read 513 times)
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 07:40:04 PM

banks are losing the race to decentralization, and ripple might help a little. but tech will be crunched very fast when centralization will start be too obvious

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
matsusomoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:18:01 PM

I got to see very good msg on Twitter from person named CryptoYoda‏.
This is it...

''I don't want to open another discussion about $XRP really, but it seems necessary. Banks control Ripple. Crypto was created because Banks cannot be trusted. Yet you put your money into $XRP although they control both price and supply? Invest one hour of your life, see the truth.''

I think This is logic. What do you think about his statement?
Hes probably right,but theres no way we can stop what people's want to buy,i dont support XRP because i knew this a long time ago.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:21:48 AM

I got to see very good msg on Twitter from person named CryptoYoda‏.
This is it...

''I don't want to open another discussion about $XRP really, but it seems necessary. Banks control Ripple. Crypto was created because Banks cannot be trusted. Yet you put your money into $XRP although they control both price and supply? Invest one hour of your life, see the truth.''

I think This is logic. What do you think about his statement?
Hes probably right,but theres no way we can stop what people's want to buy,i dont support XRP because i knew this a long time ago.

yeah correct. thats' why it price rise because people buy it considering current trend in order to make quick profits.  but they don't see the far. but real crypto traders see the story clearly. so they stay away from it.

jbautistangina

Activity: 258

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:31:35 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 09:07:38 PM by jbautistangina

Good read,bankers should be stopped by the community,i sold all my XRP to invest it in other coins,this coin shouldnt be at the top of any solid coins,neo is better than this as well as ethereum.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:38:36 AM

listen man. we are here to make money. not for this idealism against bankers etc. I invested in Ripple because it makes money, same reason why I invested in other cryptos as well. Ripple made me money so I'm happy. Now I'm already out because I see opportunities elsewhere in other cryptos. If whales are as idealistic as every single one of you here, Ripple wouldn't be at second position. Do I trust the banks? no. Do I trust the governments? no. do i want to make money? YES.

you took your chances and got away. That's a good idea. but still supporting something against the purpose of CRYPTO/BTC. However you act smart i think. good luck...!

shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:46:20 AM

Ripple proves that is the bankers want to conquer cryptoland they just have to flood the market with coins which make people earn money short term and people will swallow that, potentially abandoning the good coins.
Ripple connects banks, payment service providers, exchange of digital assets and companies through RippleNet to send money globally. Ripple has provided their blockchain technology to more than 100 banks. A funding agency even announced it would do the denomination in the form of XRP

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:26:25 PM

I think then poster got a point there but not totally correct. Banks are adopting Ripple because is useful as a bridge into the blockchain and its benefits to their global financial service penetration and scalling not necessarily because they want to kill bitcoin. Most investors in Ripple do so to multiply their bucks as quick as possible.

Ripple purpose is against the BTC/Crypto purpose. You too mention it saying '' they want to kill bitcoin''. yeah I guess in the same way as you said, I don't know how long Ripple will gonna succeed,
so do you think that Ripple can kill BTC?

anucrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 01:35:47 PM

Ripple is real time gross settelment system ,currency exchange . It works with large enterprises and deals with the large finicial institution which has helped its adigital coin,known as XRP.It acts as a bridge between fiat currencies during transaction.People can earn good money to invest in it.
cloud.runner

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:26:03 PM

Agree there is someone controlling XRP, so it rose pretty quickly, and attracting people to watch it.

Won't buy Ripple, it's not a decentralize coin.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:30:47 PM

I don't think banks will ever "control" ripple. They can just use it to send and receive large amount of money, without using wite transfers. It is just a medium to them, something they need to move their money. How could they control a cryptocurrency like ripple, anyway?

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:01:04 PM

I don't think banks will ever "control" ripple. They can just use it to send and receive large amount of money, without using wite transfers. It is just a medium to them, something they need to move their money. How could they control a cryptocurrency like ripple, anyway?

I think we have to be vigilant who has invested in ripple and pump it .if it was bankers ,i mean banks are being controlled by Rothschild who is working for one world order meantime as we know BTC/Crypto work decentralized  currency system again against the one world order

shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:16:57 PM

While I think Ripple isn't good for crypto, I think it is here to stay especially since it has the backing of a number of banks. Maybe even more banks will jump in the coming months.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:26:22 PM

While I think Ripple isn't good for crypto, I think it is here to stay especially since it has the backing of a number of banks. Maybe even more banks will jump in the coming months.

That's my doubt too. but people keep investing in it for profits. one of my friends also invested , I warned him. he doesn't listen. but he is planing to sell once price hit $10. but I don't know whether it hits @10.

bitcoiner0101

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:27:37 PM

What is the Message in it?
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:30:03 PM

I agree with Cryptoyoga XRP  cannot be trusted because the bankers created this digital currency,it will destroy our cryptocommunity.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:32:46 PM

What is the Message in it?

Be careful...

shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:54:35 PM

That's my doubt too. but people keep investing in it for profits. one of my friends also invested , I warned him. he doesn't listen. but he is planing to sell once price hit $10. but I don't know whether it hits @10.

Yeah, a lot of people are into crypto for the profit gains, and not for the tech behind it, which is sad as our community will not progress if it continues to be like this.

Fangx

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:58:22 PM

much more likely that ripple will go to 50b market cap than 250b
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:12:23 PM

Today Ripple peaked, let's see if it was just a pump & dump or if it will continue to rise. Hopefully the first option is true.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:06:57 AM

Today Ripple peaked, let's see if it was just a pump & dump or if it will continue to rise. Hopefully the first option is true.

What do you mean by first option? I think it will rise more but  future is not clear. who knows ? may be i am wrong but I always doubt that coin

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: