Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:29:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️⭐️🚀🌒🎯🎯URAllowance.com Introducing Family-Smart* Contracts🎯🎯🌒🚀⭐️⭐️  (Read 274 times)
Krackerbush (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:28:08 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 12:54:19 AM by Krackerbush

Thoughts? Getting all peices of this puzzle in order first. Looking for honest feedback  
****PRE-ICO***** work in progress dont mind the dust. Thank you.

Where the street ends, the Roadmap begins.
   (Bear with us its going to be a bumpy road at first)

2017—Q4: idea, concept, reality phase. URAllowance.com is born

2018—Q1: pre-ico development, building a SOLID Crypto foundation for the Blockchain to stand on.

Family-Smart contracts closing the gap between ..... URFamily and the crypto future

The future for UR kids & US is crypto currency, getting the Family involved we will bring back Old school responsibilities, instilling a
Old school sense of PRIDE for what ONE has EARNED.
URAllowance is a crypto-based platform that introduces Family-Smart* Contracts. Bringing the Family together again, bridging the gap between being responsible and having a good time.

Get UR kids back on track @ URAllowance.com

The future for UR kids is crypto.

Q1:

URAllowance.com a crypto-based social platform designed to bring UR Family up to speed with all things crypto and to raise Crypto-Smart and Crypto-empowered kids.

Token symbol: URA*
Total: 1,234,567,890.000000000*
Token decimal: 9*

You have to work for URAllowance.
ie: chores, homework, good grades, approved extra curricular activities, at the same time being recorded on the blockchain. If ur selected task is not completed by what ever block chosen in time URAllowance goes right back to whom ever started the Family-Safe Contract.

LESSON LEARNED CLAUSE:
Inside coin is an anti-gambling contract. If anybody tries to gamble URA coin or wager it URA coin burns up. NO MATTER WHAT! Take it for what its worth. LESSON LEARNED

Get implemented into Schools as a tool for learning and the adoption of crypto currency in life.
Give schools the ability to allocate rewards with URAllowance
ie: get PTA involved, fund raisers, etc...

Get D.A.R.E. Involved with URAllowance.com, keep the youth of today away from drugs and on the right path with crypto

Q2:

Get online and retail stores to accept URAllowance as payment.
ie: toys r us, gamestop, target, kmart, best buy, frys, michaels, joanns, hobby lobby, barnes n noble, etc..

Look to Integrate with Sony entertainment , microsoft, Nintendo.

Give users the ability to donate URAllowance to the charity of their choice.  

Q3:

Its URAllowance spend it card.
URAllowance crypto card will give users the ability to spend URAllowance where ever they see the URA logo. Giving users the FREEDOM to spend URAllowance  when and where they want and instilling a sense of RESPONSIBILITY  in their daily lives.

🔥💥White paper link: https://www.urallowance.com/whitepaper

Email: mike@urallowance.com
WEB: www.URAllowance.com
FB: @URAllowance.com
Twitter: @URAllowance
Discord: URAllowance.com
Bitcointalk: URAllowance.com
Telegram: t.me/URAllowance

****still working out some details. Please follow and stay with us, like we said in the begining “its going to be a bumby road”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 08:35:09 PM

Alright, brother. Nice intro. Let's do this. First order of business... I am introducing you to the BBCode styling tags. Then after that, we can make this world just a little better with URAllowance.

To the rest of the community:
You may or may not know us yet. That's ok, You will.
For now just know that we are building something great and couldn't wait to get the word out. This brief introduction or preview or whatever you want to call it is just a hint of things to come.
URAllowance.com is already on its way to greatness. So stay tuned.  Thanks.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:15:19 AM

✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥✨🔥
Excitement is truly building. 
This is the exact right way to start!
Keep it here, transparent as it grows guys!
I am totally in because I know MY kids need
something like this.
I believe you have invented a winner.

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 06:36:49 AM

Posted by: Lorilikes

Excitement is truly building.  
This is the exact right way to start!
Keep it here, transparent as it grows guys!
I am totally in because I know MY kids need
something like this.
I believe you have invented a winner.

Yes, we are certain that we have a winner. The headway we have made already with the research, design, strategic partnerships, and team building combined with the extremely positive reviews our general project outline has been receiving, it feels like we've already succeeded. The hard part is over. Now we just have to build it, implement it, and show the world how it works. The platform that we are building has a very user-friendly functionality and is, pardon my keywords here, helping to solve a few different problems that we see in society today. This wasn't supposed to be a blog post so I will end it by saying this....... As most of us know, mass adoption of cryptocurrency is happening right now and we are all participating in it. The versatility of a blockchain and its ability to perfect seemingly every broken or underperforming piece of human existence is life changing. Don't worry,  I'm not going to use the word disruptive too. Go out there, find a part of the world around you that could use an upgrade. More often than not, you will find a hole that is the exact shape of a blockchain. Thank you for your interest. And Stay tuned because we are working on this 25 hours a day, 8 days a week. There will be frequent updates.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:54:39 PM

bumpity bump

Big announcement coming later tonight.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
KrakAJAX

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:55:24 AM

I'm excited to help with this project and see how it flourishes here. We are already getting a lot of attention in the press from Mcafee and crew!

Regards,
Ashton.
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:41:59 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 04:18:21 AM by CHRISBIN702

I will be uploading our Whitepaper here in the next hour or so. We are still finalizing some of the important details. In light of yesterdays surprise exposure, we decided to go ahead and finish the document under public scrutiny. Blockchain Style! We were pinned for several hours on the top of McAfee's Twitter feed. This clears up some of the doubt I had about McAfee's interest in the coins/tokens he was supporting. I thought, like many of you, that he was buying low volume, low price coins then pumping them with an endorsement followed by dumping for a huge profit. Considering the fact that this would be impossible with ours.  I have to say that I was wrong and McAfee does seem to actually give a s*** about Crypto.

URAllowance White Paper Link

Keep in mind, this is a work in progress. We are putting the final touches on this under the watchful eye of the community. Please, if you any comments or suggestions, share them here or in our Official Telegram Discussion at URAllowance Telegram We will also be updating this Ann thread too. So stay tuned. You will be amazed at what we have in the works.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Krackerbush (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:23:23 AM

Here we go BRO!URAllowance !!!! www.urallowance.com
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:57:04 PM

Update.... Our Facebook is live and popping.

https://www.facebook.com/URAllowance/

We are currently working a new ANN Thread for URAllowance. This will be our official Pre-Ann Thread.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:23:50 PM

This is without a doubt an extremely exciting project. Considering its at such an early stage and the press it has already garnered is impressive. Keeping a close eye on this one and will be helping out in which ever I possibly can....Congrats to the team.
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:05:41 PM

This is without a doubt an extremely exciting project. Considering its at such an early stage and the press it has already garnered is impressive. Keeping a close eye on this one and will be helping out in which ever I possibly can....Congrats to the team.

Thanks for the kind words. We are in fact in the early stages. We don't want to rush into things or make any mistakes. Every move we make is calculated and discussed with our advisory board. Which by the way is looking more and more impressive by the day.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Krackerbush (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:34:44 AM

We thank you for UR support. This will be an interesting and exciting journey not only for us but for oUR future of crypto the kids as well. again thank you
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:55:02 AM

It seems just start of the project but after checking whitepaper and everything, for now, it seems like a necessary thing.

It would work great for families and it is easier for young people to adopt cryptocurrency. It is a good way for them to meet crypto and nice way to learn some responsibilities.

I will be here to see the updates.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:26:30 AM

Congratulations to the entire team of URAllowance, from conceptualization to implementation, it is indeed a brilliant idea, interlinking families and communities the blockchain way, simultaneously creating financial awareness, responsibility, interactivity, sharing and security. This is an exciting concept ensuring the future of the crypto world by creating a blockchain that directs its footprints. I wish you all the best in this novel concept alphabetized right from a meaningful and captivating title.
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 04:25:20 AM

It seems just start of the project but after checking whitepaper and everything, for now, it seems like a necessary thing.

It would work great for families and it is easier for young people to adopt cryptocurrency. It is a good way for them to meet crypto and nice way to learn some responsibilities.

I will be here to see the updates.

Congratulations to the entire team of URAllowance, from conceptualization to implementation, it is indeed a brilliant idea, interlinking families and communities the blockchain way, simultaneously creating financial awareness, responsibility, interactivity, sharing and security. This is an exciting concept ensuring the future of the crypto world by creating a blockchain that directs its footprints. I wish you all the best in this novel concept alphabetized right from a meaningful and captivating title.

Wow! Thank you both for the kind words. That was exactly what I needed to read at this very moment. We have some very ambitious goals regarding the platform that will roll out in several stages. All I can say for now is, it has never been done before because the technology didn't exist. I will also say, capturing the prolonged interest of the entire family will not be a problem. We are so excited for this. Thank you, again. I feel refreshed and re-energized after 17 straight hours working in front of the computer.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 04:53:01 AM

Update
Tomorrow, we have a meeting with our project manager, our advisors, and the developer we've been cooperating with to discuss the final details of getting our Alpha URAllowance Platform released. After this meeting, we will have a definitive Road map and will launch our Pre-ICO, Pre-sale Announcement

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Krackerbush (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:12:56 AM

Come on everybody lets ensure the futURe of crypto and empower oUR kids with the knowledge of blockchain and crypto cURrencies with URAllowance! Thats oUR goal. The futURe of crypto is UR kids!
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:36:18 AM

Update
Tomorrow, we have a meeting with our project manager, our advisors, and the developer we've been cooperating with to discuss the final details of getting our Alpha URAllowance Platform released. After this meeting, we will have a definitive Road map and will launch our Pre-ICO, Pre-sale Announcement

So we had an interesting meeting this morning with our prospective developer. After a short but very productive Q&A session, we now have a list of better-defined goals and tasks that will get this alpha platform built, tried, and tested by you, the community. Upon release of the alpha version of our platform, then and only then, will we be ready to launch. We are ahead of schedule too.

Side note: If there is anything you would like to see present in the alpha, please let us know. We have plenty of time to take in your notes and suggestions and have them implemented into the build. Also, if you feel you have something unique or resourceful and want to contribute to the team, let us know. We may need you and not even know it yet. Thanks to the crypto community and your continued support of our project.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Krackerbush (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:05:11 PM

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Its URAllowance! U earned it!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Lets all do crypto cURrency a huge favor and give oUR youth of today a bright crypto futURe! with URALLOWANCE!!
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 08:15:52 AM

Here's a little hint as to what the next thing we have planned for the community. CryptoKid explains it a little better than I do though. https://youtu.be/Tq-Bq-97r-8
Also, check out the new website. New look, same great taste.
Www.URAllowance.com

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: