Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:33:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Likely to become a millionaire from altcoins?  (Read 1093 times)
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:47:58 AM

A few months ago, you could buy almost any coin, and today reap the fruits of their growth. And it does not matter what exactly you bought. That's all the math.

Did anyone expect this? I think most people expected altcoins to be obliterated by Bitcoin a month ago. Do you think the CME futures market has something to do with the renewed interest in altcoins?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
youheifule

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:50:00 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 10:04:23 AM by youheifule

I think it may be possible if you are patient enough and lucky enough. you need to be skillful enough and have enough time to focus on it. buy and sell some at the very right time.

buy-it

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:06:35 AM

I also actually succumb to that fact of becoming a millionaire having investing/trading in the top 100 low cap market altcoins with deep research, adequate feasibility study of the various coins and with diligent cautiousness. Aside this, there are lot of 1,001 altcoins pre ICO activities that can also aid one's wealth if you actually do a lot works for these top ones. Examples are signature campaign according to your ranks, avatar, interpretation and lots more.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:21:28 AM

There truly is a chance to become a millionsire thru altcoins but i guess we should be choosing those with high potential of growth and such investment mist be long term. There are so many factors affecting an altcoin's growth and its project should be one of the things that should be taken into consideration since it will directly affect the coin's growth.

orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:29:15 AM

Is it more likely to become a millionaire buying low capmarket coins if yes in what range/from what rank?
Or better to buy from the top 100 ?

Both options have its own risk and return. You can start with high marketcap altcoin become more safer than low marketcap. But if you want become rich or poor quicker, choose low marketcap.

arakosta

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:32:15 AM

Is it more likely to become a millionaire buying low capmarket coins if yes in what range/from what rank?
It's safer to buy coins that have proven themselves and are in the top 100, but you are talking about becoming a millionaire so your best choice is buying low cap coins.
Try the ones in the 1mil-10mil range.

CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:58:14 AM

It is very unlikely if you didn't invest at least 10k usd. I'm talking about nowadays, not beginning of 2017. Very difficult to find a coin with 1000x return and hodl it. Like if your coin is 0.001 now and after 1 year is 1 usd. But if you invested like 5 bucks and got 5k coins, you'll end up with a nice sum, but not nearly as a million. But invest 200 usd, and you're the millionaire. But you must be a lucky champ for that. More realistically you'll invest 200 usd for each of 20 promising coins and bingo, ur the millionaire!

Its unlikely but not impossible. In fact you can make real wealth trading crypto.

With NEO, I bought 500 shares at 30 cents or so, and sold 90% of the shares and missed out on some of the upside. I pulled out 1.3BTC from the sale of 90% of the shares. Its not wealth but not shabby either.

With Reddcoin I bought 10M shares at an average of 5 sats and sold most around 70 sats in the summer of 2017, I didn't get the highs in Reddcoin which occurred in December 2017, but the profit was sizable. Ideas that have worked for me

1. low market cap of the coin, preferably below $1M  or $30M when you initiate the trade
2. make sure the coin has decent technology, what do experts say about the coin? need activity on github, solid white paper, etc
3. make a sizable bet when you have conviction
4. pull out some of your profits

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
viktor782

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:02:41 AM

Yes. Some coins are rising x50 over the last couple of months, so its really possible.
Futurm

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:29:03 AM

There are huge opportunities for altcoin, and many of the early players became millionaires, but this is just the beginning. In 2018, the market for encrypting money is still a bull market.

JoinCoins (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:38:08 AM

A few months ago, you could buy almost any coin, and today reap the fruits of their growth. And it does not matter what exactly you bought. That's all the math.
tell me the calculations
Dxdiax26

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:54:35 AM

yes you can become a millionaire quickly because of cryptocurrency, you will find luck if you are smart - smart in choosing and buying altcoin for example TRON now the price has touched at the price of $ 0.27 the initial price is only $ 0.035.if you want to become a Millionaire from buying Altcoin look for Altcoin who has a Developer and a strong team in marketing.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:04:16 AM

I think it's possible for us to become millionaires from altcoins if we know how to diversify them. My strategy is that when I cashed out from a huge profit, I would use a part of my profits to reinvest in other promising altcoins.

It's important that you should not go all out in just one altcoin only. You should split them into different altcoins, especially those who are having low market cap. Take advantage of it.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
YS84

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:56:12 AM

If you want to be a millionaire, long term investment and good at to take a risk, low capmarket coins are the good option.  

lucemferrum01

Activity: 245

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:55:19 AM

I think it is better to stay in top 100 coins or to be more safe go for the top 15 alt coins for I think they have more potential to grow and has a more active market. You will likely to become millionaire if you are also willing to invest a considerable amount to maximize your profit.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:18:21 AM

It is possible to become a millionaire from altcoins if you study the market and find well managed low priced coins. There are many good quality low priced coins which are XVG, DGB, SIA Coin, Pura and RDD. Some of these coins give unexpected gains in last 2-3 weeks and can be hold for long to get decent returns.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:43:50 AM

we can be a millionaire from altcoin but it will depend on what altcoin we want to choose because if we don't know the coin then our chance to become a millionaire is small and we can lose our money. the possibility for us is wide open and every people can be a millionaire as long as we can handle our emotion for the coins. sometimes we are seeing the price is down too far and many of us cannot hold their emotion and do fast selling but then the price is back to increase and finally, they just regret selling the coin.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:48:39 AM

It's possible actually, you can look at TRX coin. That coin turn to big from 25 sats per coin into 1500 sats per coin right now! it's like 500% increase at the price and there are many other examples. To become millionaire on cryptocurrency is really possible
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:52:09 AM

Will,being a millionaire is hard to achieve,but dreaming to become a millionaire is free. Being likely become a millionaire is hard to achieve  even if we buying a low cap  altcoins in market and sell it when times the value is high,is not an easy task,because we can pass through many difficulties and struggle,but  i truly believe that being a bitcoiner have a  perseverance,we can achieve our dreams to become likely a millionare in god time,because i still believe if that fortune is for you and thats is reserved for you only.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Timeme

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:25:29 AM

I feel that becoming a millionaire more quickly should start with the ICO project, because I think the benefits of ICO are more than 10x 100x relative to BTC and altcoin.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:37:55 AM

Such things are hard predictable. It is big risk to invest a lot of money in altcoins and wait for it's raise to thousands of percents to it could bring you a million. I am not saying that it is impossible, but the only miracle story about becoming millionaire I have heard about bitcoin investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: