Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:18:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TradeTalk - Chat with Traders, Watch for Pumps, and Talk Crypto on the Go!  (Read 76 times)
BaumT (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:04:19 PM

Chat with traders, diversify your bags, watch for pumps, and stay connected to the community!

TradeTalk is an application we have been working on for the past couple months, and we just submitted it to the app store!

What is it?

TradeTalk is mobile application that lets you choose from any cryptocurrency exchange in the world, and enter that exchange's "chatroom" where you can anonymously talk with other traders about whats happening on the exchange at any given time.

Why did you make it?

I am a trader myself, and I used to use Poloniex to trade. As some of you might remember, they used to have the "trollbox" which was a virtual chatroom for all traders using poloniex. I would watch it a lot, sometimes contribute, and I discovered a lot of pumps because of that chatroom and subsequently made a lot of money. Well, one day they took it away because they needed the mods to go and help with customer service. I was heartbroken, so, I decided to make my own app. Not just for Poloniex either, for every single exchange you can think of!

How can I get it?

It was just submitted to the app store, so it will be reviewed, accepted, and ready for download in approximately 48 hours. Check out the website: https://www.tradetalkapp.com to subscribe to our email list. I will be emailing the SECOND the app goes live on the app store!

Here are some pictures:

Thank you for reading this post, let me know below what you think of TradeTalk and if you will be using it to chat with your fellow traders! https://www.tradetalkapp.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: