Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:42:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start achieving aims on here  (Read 129 times)
Mayorlopez215 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:57:15 AM

Please I need an active bounty campaign to join, so as to earn some token and have been to the bounties section but couldn't find and active bounty campaign. Really need your comments asap.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:27:50 AM

Please I need an active bounty campaign to join, so as to earn some token and have been to the bounties section but couldn't find and active bounty campaign. Really need your comments asap.

Have you tried surfing through the bounty threads? At least half of bounties there is active. I mean that: bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:48:40 AM

The goals of campaigns are to advertise their site/token/service through users that posts relevant and helpful replies. But checking your post history, unfortunately it doesn't look like you know much about bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general, so it's very unlikely for you to be accepted in a campaign anyway if one we're to be open.

Also, focus on learning, and NOT making money.
I have a lot of plans for btc this coming year and as I also wish to make some money, I want to be great in life. Though have not been making money yet, but have strong my plan for bitcoin in 2018
If your main focus here in bitcointalk is to make money, then you're better off elsewhere.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mayorlopez215 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:49:50 PM

The goals of campaigns are to advertise their site/token/service through users that posts relevant and helpful replies. But checking your post history, unfortunately it doesn't look like you know much about bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general, so it's very unlikely for you to be accepted in a campaign anyway if one we're to be open.

Also, focus on learning, and NOT making money.
I have a lot of plans for btc this coming year and as I also wish to make some money, I want to be great in life. Though have not been making money yet, but have strong my plan for bitcoin in 2018
If your main focus here in bitcointalk is to make money, then you're better off elsewhere.
Thaks senior! I really appreciate your comment, but what I really mean by making money from bitcoin is to buy, keep for a while and sell it later, I think i will earn some money by doing that.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:06:17 PM

Thaks senior! I really appreciate your comment, but what I really mean by making money from bitcoin is to buy, keep for a while and sell it later, I think i will earn some money by doing that.

If this is your plan, then its very simple all you need to do is register on an exchange that allows fiat conversion since you want to buy and keep or use peer to peer site such as localbitcoin or paxful where you can get it at a fairly cheaper rate or even use your card in some other reputable sites. After that you then need to move it to a desktop or offline wallet. This is key as you should control over its private key Electrum can be useful here. With that, you are sure nothing would happen to your coins so far your host computer or phone is not compromised. Come next 10 years, your coins is still very much safe.
Mayorlopez215 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:41:37 PM

If this is your plan, then its very simple all you need to do is register on an exchange that allows fiat conversion since you want to buy and keep or use peer to peer site such as localbitcoin or paxful where you can get it at a fairly cheaper rate or even use your card in some other reputable sites. After that you then need to move it to a desktop or offline wallet. This is key as you should control over its private key Electrum can be useful here. With that, you are sure nothing would happen to your coins so far your host computer or phone is not compromised. Come next 10 years, your coins is still very much safe.
Thanks for the head up. I really appreciate your kindness.
Mayorlopez215 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:05:09 PM

same question was poping up in my head after i joined.
looks like i need to work hard for something to gain here.
Sure. You really need to work hard, because only your hardwork will set you free on here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: