Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:08:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is useless so why high price?  (Read 4654 times)
escoklat

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 07:42:32 AM

because bitcoin is a digital currency that is easily sent or transferred online, and the number of coins is limited, and the system of hacker crime is very tight because it is very expensive bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
highscore

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:47:15 AM

I disagree that bitcoin is useless. Yes indeed I have a fairly high price, but if you buy for example today, over time you can increase your amount several times. in addition, you can not buy whole bitcoins, and parts.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:34:25 AM

The issue is already been solve. Besides bitcoin doesn't need to be very fast if Bitcoin will be a stored of value. It is still cheap and fast compared to banks if you are going to send a large amount of money specially offshore transaction.
drogas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:36:21 AM

It's really not useless - almost all other altcoins depend on it and follow its increase/decreases.

But the reason for the high price, I think, is because it's basically the first crypto. The king, everyone knows it.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 11:17:59 AM

The reason is that bitcoin is the first crypto money in the world and the total bitcoin supply is very small. And i think bitcoin not useless. Yes, the transaction speed is unfortunately slow compared to the new coins, but it is not very accurate to only evaluate the bitcoin from the speed of the transaction.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:56:33 AM

Bitcoin is no where near being useless, just because it has not being accepted as a legal tender and picked up by a lot of countries does not make it useless. bitcoin is the future of currency and as at now, the blockchain technology has already managed to revolutionize transactions as we know it. It is only a matter of time before fiat currency dies out and bitcoin takes over.
phas129nnn

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:46:47 PM

Its the name of crypto coins. So bitcoin will have high price forever.
Its now not useless i started to send funds and making transactions. tx fee is not crazy as few months before.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:48:29 PM

how can you tell bitcoin is useless?
there are many opportunities that bitcoin giving to people and earn from it.
bitcoin is just a virtual currency but soon this will be the main currency of the whole world.
give me one bitcoin and you will see how useless it is as i can buy car from it.
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:02:49 PM

Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

Bitcoin is not useless. How bitcoin can remain the king of crypto if bitcoin is useless. Yes, there's a time that the bitcoin transaction is slow but everyone can be change. The price is changing quickly to high so bitcoin do their best to change their slow transaction. Be patient men.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Ariem

Activity: 518
Merit: 242

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:10:23 PM

I do not have bitcoins in my portfolio, but it is only because Bitcoin is not so interesting for holding as alt coins, some alt coins can make x10 easily in each directions, and in very short time, I think Bitcoin will continue to grove because everyone is hoping for lightning network, that it can change everything.
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:31:22 PM

because Bitcoin is the first pioneer of crypto that exists today, if you use Litecoin as a crypto asset you do not necessarily have to lower Bitcoin, as long before Litecoin, Bitcoin has a higher demand.
if you do not like on Bitcoin do not have to insult bitcoin.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
mimota166

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:13:37 AM

Old is just a yellow stone. no one uses it for payment. But all people around the world believe it has value. The same for Bitcoin, it is the first crypto in the world. it has limited quantity and the people trust in it.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

Who said bitcoin is useless? How can you be so naive? If it was so useless then why are so many people investing in it and making so much money from it? Bitcoin is the future of currencies and bitcoin has shown us that there is a way to carry out transactions different from what we already know. That aside, the blockchain technology has so much potential and can be applied in so many aspects of life

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 10:33:05 AM

I disagree that bitcoin is useless. Yes indeed I have a fairly high price, but if you buy for example today, over time you can increase your amount several times. in addition, you can not buy whole bitcoins, and parts.
I disagree too to this topic saying bitcoin is useless because if it was useless then why is it still at high price even though it was already in it's downfall. I couldn't imagine how it was come up saying this coin is useless, it is pointless having a discussion regarding on this since we have still witness the huge potential of the technology of this crypto.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 10:35:18 AM

Who said bitcoin is useless?
Check the date when OP posted this.
Way back that time it's when bitcoin hits the all time high and there's also a spam to the network that cause bitcoin to have high fee.
There's a lot of memes that you have to pay for higher tx fee just to avail a coffee. But today, bitcoin is doing good and the fee is very cheap.
Lately I spent 0.02 USD for a fee.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:41:15 AM

Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.
Bitcoin is a means of saving to a greater extent. And its price is high, because a huge number of people invest money in it and believe. Bitcoin has a huge team of top developers, a strong community.Bitcoin is developing and improving, so this coin is doomed to success !
spaso_87

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:50:10 PM

why do you say that because if you invest in altcoin other than bitcoin you can but altcoin that cannot survive if there is no bitcoin so than that many people who try to return the bitcoin price by investing by the end of the year 2017 and its price bitcoin skyrocketed and in early 2018 declined dramatically and is still experiencing price fluctuations
Duy Alvis

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:54:33 PM

Bitcoin is the pioneer. It's have a lot of disadvantages, but light up the way to the future.
rezwalker

Activity: 177
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:57:01 PM

u should already cash out by now
btc is not useless
from the side u look at it ,is useless

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:58:04 PM

I'm insanely happy when the prices are really high for bitcoin, but why they are such I never understood and I think I will never understand
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: