Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:52:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is useless so why high price?  (Read 4654 times)
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:57:28 AM

It is the first crypto currency and it is like the usd to the NYSE.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:08:58 AM

Without bitcoin people wont know crypto currencies, without bitcoin popularity crypto currencies wont be recognised, bitcoin is the first digital currency that successfully being used by people, and I don't see anyone complain when bitcoin price soar high, I saw a lot of people praise how good bitcoin was, but if you think bitcoin is useless then choose  other coin  that suit yourself, nobody is forcing you to use bitcoin
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:27:35 AM

Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.
transaction time is depend on transaction fee you provide to transfer your bitcoin, and why people bother buying it? because bitcoin is an investment where you can earn profit even when you are sleeping if its price goes up. there's also a lot of ways to earn money through bitcoin so that is why people are still buying it.
by the way, bitcoin is not useless, if it is useless why do you have £130 worth of bitcoin? i thought it was useless, so why did you waste your time buying some of it.
easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:04:23 AM

Bitcoin will be die some day, but what we cannot really know now is that what coin will take place of bitcoin.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:11:32 AM

Bitcoin is useless so why high price?

..because it's high in price.

It's a FOMO digital pyramid scheme bubble.. nothing more.

FUD first & ask questions later™
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:46:05 PM

Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.
The greed of the miners and the lack of really novation across the community is creating that problem. I believe that something must be done if we are to still have bitcoin as the main reference in the crypto industry.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Maluscoviski

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:59:09 PM

a bitcoin and very high slow rates, even for exchanges with little value, most of the time nen pays to sell, the price continues to fall for being the father of all cryptomoedas and, for being the most famous, there are better crypto-coins than she , Some day a crypto can surpass the BTC, it is more and difficult to find out if one day

Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:03:42 PM

First of all, Bitcoin is not useless. Unfortunately now it is not worth to have small amount of Bitcoin, because the transaction fees are big. But if you want to move a couple of bitcoins than 28$ won’t be a problem.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:11:17 PM

Bitcoin is having a massive problem with the average transaction fee of 0.001 BTC / transaction. Also confirm the time is very long, causing discomfort as well as anxiety for everyone. Future if Bitcoin does not overcome Ethereum will easily replace this weakness with Blockchain 2.0 technology.

rodmanqs

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:11:52 PM

For those who are painfully experiencing correction and are afraid that Bitcoin is over. I did a technical analysis for you and found out that everything would be fine with Bitcoin. The graph showed that on February 22, Bitcoin will restore its maximum values (just after the Chinese New Year, coincidentally coincided). So you can not worry, tech analysis will never deceive.
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:13:40 PM

If you still have bitcoin, you can already send it. Even small amounts, the commission became very good in order to send bitcoin

Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:24:24 PM

Bitcoin is not useless at all because the price of bitcoin is so high. I would consider bitcoin as a powerful because we can gain profit and earn as much as we can. If we are talking avout useless it means the things that we cannot use for life and no value at all. But bitcoin gives stable life and successful to the near future. Bitcoiner will be happy if the price is keep on the high percentage.
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:31:55 PM

It is the first crypto currency and it is like the usd to the NYSE.
In a sense Bitcoin is a legend of cryptocurrencies. Everyone wants to have a legend.
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:34:31 PM

Bitcoin is being useless because of the fee? The fee is always there whether the price of bitcoin is high or not. What matters here is holding Bitcoin. People tend to buy Bitcoin as of now because of its low price or value. They all say that when one value of a coin becomes lower it is now your chance to buy that coin and hold it for a longer term. You'll never know as it is unpredictable that the price of Bitcoin will gets pump. And we all know that it is the number cryptocurrency so it really has a tendency to get pumps and reach its finest and let's see the profit.
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:37:31 PM

That is a question I have been asking since Bitcoin was $80. Bitcoin can continue to get better, but all the miners especially would have to agree to work together and decide on a fork plan that isn't contested.
iarkusha

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:48:37 PM

it good investment as we have proof on the chart
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:52:49 PM

there are some exchanges that ask for a high fee but there is also a low exchange fee for example 1%. So even so people still want to have bitcoin because the price is good for investment

Odat

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:53:03 PM

Being the first doesn’t mean anything!. It might give you an advantage in the beginning but in the long run, that’s not enough!. There are better coins out there with cheaper fees and much  faster than bitcoin and I think they’ll eventually replace bitcoin. Most people who are not familiar with the technology that buy bitcoin buy it as it’s the most famous one but don’t really understand the technology. MySpace was first but when Facebook came along with a better product, it wiped MySpace off the map. I personally don’t see a good future for bitcoin. Again, this is my opinion.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:12:55 AM

Bitcoin is not useless. Transaction is slow and with high fee because bitcoin is in demand and many people want to invest on it. They believe that bitcoin will increase and continue to rise that's why they are still buying while the price is low now.
mycoinlife

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:46:53 AM

My opinion is pure speculation. Most people buy this bitcoin just to cash it out, which means no one wants a bitcoin. If a big bitcoin mining company wants to get filthy rich, they can just sell big amount of them with increased price to another company, then the cycle and snowballing continues until the price reaches the peak, they and other smart people who manipulating the market short it. The whole rising thing is based on hype, it just most people keep the coins just to perform these forex style trading instead of using it to buy stuff. Without much economics trading supporting and federal government scrutinising it, the top guys profit from this(pyramid schemes), while the average people who try to sell it will sell nothing but keeping these useless coins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: